The United Tribes of Sonnveld is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, remarkable for its keen interest in outer space, hatred of cheese, and restrictive gun laws. The compassionate, devout population of 19.271 billion Sonnveldak enjoy extensive civil rights and enjoy a level of social equality free from the usual accompanying government corruption.
The enormous, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Social Policy. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Shining Circle. The average income tax rate is 99.0%.
The enormous but sluggish Sonnveldische economy, worth a remarkable 1,673 trillion sonns a year, is quite specialized and mostly made up of the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing and Basket Weaving. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 86,860 sonns, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Most of the nation's wealthy aristocrats are dentists, it's always rabbit season, hunters have been known to lose limbs while attempting to 'play tag' with their prey, and foreign 'investors' have been taking a great interest in the new secret shuttle. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Sonnveld's national animal is the Black Alphyn, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity: 23 hours ago
- 18 hours ago: Following new legislation in Sonnveld, foreign 'investors' have been taking a great interest in the new secret shuttle.
- 18 hours ago: Following new legislation in Sonnveld, hunters have been known to lose limbs while attempting to 'play tag' with their prey.
- 23 hours ago: Sonnveld changed its national demonym adjective to "Sonnveldische".
- 1 day 17 hours ago: Sonnveld fell out of the regional Top 10% for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- 6 days ago: Following new legislation in Sonnveld, it's always rabbit season.
- 6 days ago: Following new legislation in Sonnveld, most of the nation's wealthy aristocrats are dentists.
- 6 days ago: Following new legislation in Sonnveld, the nation's train stations are widely considered to be the ugliest in India.
- 6 days ago: Following new legislation in Sonnveld, the government has declared its commitment to multilateralism.
- 6 days ago: Sonnveld voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "On Genetically Modified Foods"".
- 6 days ago: Sonnveld voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn The New Inquisition".