The United Tribes of Sonnveld is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, renowned for its museums and concert halls, daily referendums, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate population of 21.335 billion Sonnveldak enjoy extensive civil rights and enjoy a level of social equality free from the usual accompanying government corruption.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Social Policy. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Shining Circle. The average income tax rate is 99.6%.
The Sonnveldische economy, worth a remarkable 3,090 trillion sonns a year, is quite specialized and mostly made up of the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing and Basket Weaving. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 144,856 sonns, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.3 times as much as the poorest.
The government is engaging in an agricultural trade war with Maxtopia, elderly citizens regularly buy posh multimillion-sonn mansions, children are brainwashed at a young age to accept "Love and peace!" as a way of life, and it is illegal for police officers to carry out searches due to strict privacy laws. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Sonnveld's national animal is the Black Alphyn, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Sonnveld was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Lowest Crime Rates.
- : Sonnveld was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Longest Average Lifespans.
- : Sonnveld's influence in India rose from "Page" to "Squire".
- : Sonnveld was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Largest Welfare Programs.
- : Sonnveld was endorsed by The Theocracy of Jaina.
- : Sonnveld was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Primitive.
- : Sonnveld voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Right to sexual privacy".
- : Sonnveld was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Most Eco-Friendly Governments.
- : Sonnveld's influence in India rose from "Shoeshiner" to "Page".
- : Sonnveld voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Condemn DEN"".