The United Tribes of Sonnveld is a gargantuan, genial nation, renowned for its museums and concert halls, complete lack of prisons, and rampant corporate plagiarism. The compassionate, devout population of 19.789 billion Sonnveldak enjoy extensive civil rights and enjoy a level of social equality free from the usual accompanying government corruption.
The enormous, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Social Policy. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Shining Circle. The average income tax rate is 99.7%.
The enormous but inefficient Sonnveldische economy, worth a remarkable 2,232 trillion sonns a year, is quite specialized and mostly made up of the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing and Basket Weaving. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 112,836 sonns, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.0 times as much as the poorest.
The government is engaging in an agricultural trade war with Maxtopia, elderly citizens regularly buy posh multimillion-sonn mansions, children are brainwashed at a young age to accept "Love and peace!" as a way of life, and it is illegal for police officers to carry out searches due to strict privacy laws. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Sonnveld's national animal is the Black Alphyn, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity: 12 days ago
- 1 day 10 hours ago: Sonnveld was endorsed by The Democratic Republic of Indian Arsenal.
- 2 days 3 hours ago: Sonnveld lost the endorsement of The Federal Republic of Kikrosta.
- 2 days 3 hours ago: Sonnveld was endorsed by The Federal Republic of Kikrosta.
- 12 days ago: Sonnveld voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Responsible Arms Trading"".
- 20 days ago: Sonnveld was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Happiest Citizens.
- 26 days ago: Sonnveld fell out of the world Top 5% for Most Income Equality.
- 26 days ago: Sonnveld fell out of the regional Top 5% for Most Income Equality.
- 38 days ago: Sonnveld voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Commend Krulltopia"".
- 40 days ago: Sonnveld was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Most Influential (last census: Top 10%).
- 43 days ago: Sonnveld's influence in India rose from "Powerbroker" to "Power".