The United Tribes of Sonnveld is a gargantuan, safe nation, remarkable for its complete lack of prisons, rampant corporate plagiarism, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, devout population of 19.572 billion Sonnveldak enjoy extensive civil rights and enjoy a level of social equality free from the usual accompanying government corruption.
The enormous, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Social Policy. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Shining Circle. The average income tax rate is 99.4%.
The enormous but inefficient Sonnveldische economy, worth a remarkable 2,208 trillion sonns a year, is quite specialized and mostly made up of the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing and Basket Weaving. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 112,858 sonns, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.0 times as much as the poorest.
The government is engaging in an agricultural trade war with Maxtopia, elderly citizens regularly buy posh multimillion-sonn mansions, children are brainwashed at a young age to accept "Love and peace!" as a way of life, and it is illegal for police officers to carry out searches due to strict privacy laws. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Sonnveld's national animal is the Black Alphyn, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity: 2 days 4 hours ago
- 2 days 4 hours ago: Sonnveld voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Commend Krulltopia"".
- 4 days ago: Sonnveld was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Most Influential (last census: Top 10%).
- 6 days ago: Sonnveld's influence in India rose from "Powerbroker" to "Power".
- 17 days ago: Sonnveld was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Largest Welfare Programs (last census: Top 5%).
- 23 days ago: Sonnveld voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Imperium of the Wolf".
- 23 days ago: Sonnveld voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "International Expositions Act"".
- 34 days ago: Sonnveld's influence in India fell from "Power" to "Powerbroker".
- 40 days ago: Sonnveld was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Highest Police Ratios (last census: Top 10%).
- 40 days ago: Sonnveld's influence in India rose from "Powerbroker" to "Power".
- 41 days ago: Following new legislation in Sonnveld, it is illegal for police officers to carry out searches due to strict privacy laws.