The Radical Rodent Rodeo of Adaia is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by Polo with an iron fist, and remarkable for its prohibition of alcohol, strictly enforced bedtime, and absence of drug laws. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, humorless, devout population of 11.472 billion Adai are ruled with an iron fist by the corrupt, dictatorship government, which oppresses anyone who isn't on the board of a Fortune 500 company. Large corporations tend to be above the law, and use their financial clout to gain ever-increasing government benefits at the expense of the poor and unemployed.
The minute, corrupt, moralistic, pro-business, well-organized government, or what there is of one, juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Turrig-zzi-Eyss. Income tax is unheard of.
The frighteningly efficient Adai economy, worth a remarkable 4,688 trillion pars a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Uranium Mining, Automobile Manufacturing, and Information Technology. Average income is an amazing 408,718 pars, but there is a vast disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 3,255,149 per year while the poor average 12,200, a ratio of 266 to 1.
Only the rich can afford the latest medical innovations, wounded veterans can only get prosthetics if they agree to become walking billboards for the arms industry, one-stop superstores divide and conquer family businesses, and children as young as twelve are conscripted into the armed forces. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force. Adaia's national animal is the shark, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Glam-Djent.
Most Recent Government Activity: 1 minute ago
- 21 hours ago: Following new legislation in Adaia, children as young as twelve are conscripted into the armed forces.
- 1 day 8 hours ago: Adaia was ranked in the Top 1% of the region for Fattest Citizens.
- 4 days ago: Adaia was endorsed by The Sharia-Implemented Sultanate of Democratic Kolania.
- 8 days ago: Adaia was endorsed by The Federal Republic of Atlas Domain.
- 8 days ago: Adaia was ranked in the Top 1% of the region for Most Pro-Market.
- 8 days ago: Following new legislation in Adaia, one-stop superstores divide and conquer family businesses.
- 9 days ago: Adaia was ranked in the Top 1% of the region for Most Extreme.
- 12 days ago: Adaia was endorsed by The Free Island Republic of Liberillia.
- 12 days ago: Adaia was endorsed by The Grand Principality of Krailing.
- 12 days ago: Adaia was endorsed by The Holier than Thou of Mediobogdum.
Endorsements Received: 17 » Bhang Bhang Duc, Wickedly evil people, All Good People, Darknerdilandia, King of the death, The 87 Tribes, Elegarth, United RussoAsia, Darkesia, Recuecn, Benjamin Mark, Yy4u, Mediobogdum, Krailing, Liberillia, Atlas Domain, and Democratic Kolania.