The Radical Rodent Rodeo of Adaia is a gargantuan, safe nation, ruled by Polo with an iron fist, and notable for its ritual sacrifices, flagrant waste-dumping, and suspicion of poets. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, humorless, devout population of 11.884 billion Adai are ruled with an iron fist by the corrupt, dictatorship government, which oppresses anyone who isn't on the board of a Fortune 500 company. Large corporations tend to be above the law, and use their financial clout to gain ever-increasing government benefits at the expense of the poor and unemployed.
The minute, corrupt, moralistic, pro-business, well-organized government, or what there is of one, juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Turrig-zzi-Eyss. Income tax is unheard of.
The frighteningly efficient Adai economy, worth a remarkable 4,886 trillion pars a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Uranium Mining, Automobile Manufacturing, and Information Technology. Average income is an amazing 411,154 pars, but there is a vast disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 2,778,409 per year while the poor average 22,501, a ratio of 123 to 1.
Fancy dress parties are raided by military police for new recruits, retail stores offer sales every hour on the hour, military spending is on the increase, and parents who refuse to vaccinate their children are given a short jail sentence. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force. Adaia's national animal is the shark, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Glam-Djent.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Adaia, parents who refuse to vaccinate their children are given a short jail sentence.
- : Following new legislation in Adaia, military spending is on the increase.
- : Following new legislation in Adaia, retail stores offer sales every hour on the hour.
- : Following new legislation in Adaia, fancy dress parties are raided by military police for new recruits.
- : Following new legislation in Adaia, fur coats have become the latest fashion trend.
- : Adaia was endorsed by The Shekel for an Ex-Leper Guv of Bhang Bhang Duc.
- : Adaia was ranked in the Top 1% of the region for Most Subsidized Industry.
- : Adaia was endorsed by The United Kingdom of Ophirra.
- : Adaia was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Stupidest Citizens (last census: Top 1%).
- : Adaia was endorsed by The Federation of Kisovec.
Endorsements Received: 17 » Elegarth, United RussoAsia, Recuecn, Yy4u, Mediobogdum, Krailing, Atlas Domain, Democratic Kolania, Pandaland II, Kraeshia, Realm of West Winchester, Valsyvir, Liberillia, The people of Tuk Tuk, Kisovec, Ophirra, and Bhang Bhang Duc.