The Radical Rodent Rodeo of Adaia is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by Polo with an iron fist, and notable for its zero percent divorce rate, strictly enforced bedtime, and restrictive gun laws. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, humorless, devout population of 12.285 billion Adai are ruled with an iron fist by the corrupt, dictatorship government, which oppresses anyone who isn't on the board of a Fortune 500 company. Large corporations tend to be above the law, and use their financial clout to gain ever-increasing government benefits at the expense of the poor and unemployed.
The minute, corrupt, moralistic, well-organized government, or what there is of one, juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Turrig-zzi-Eyss. Income tax is unheard of.
The frighteningly efficient Adai economy, worth a remarkable 5,078 trillion pars a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Uranium Mining, Automobile Manufacturing, and Information Technology. Average income is an amazing 413,397 pars, but there is a large disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 1,881,381 per year while the poor average 55,531, a ratio of 33.9 to 1.
Assault rifles sized for 7-year-olds are a frighteningly popular export, the government is spending billions of taxpayer pars to support the Arms Manufacturing industry, suppression of pro-democracy protests is a daily occurrence, and the shark is reportedly extinct. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force. Adaia's national animal is the shark, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Glam-Djent.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Adaia was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Conservative (last census: Top 10%).
- : Adaia was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Most Conservative.
- : Adaia was endorsed by The Republic of Mayor Tweedy.
- : Adaia was endorsed by The Disputed Territories of Epiche.
- : Following new legislation in Adaia, the shark is reportedly extinct.
- : Following new legislation in Adaia, suppression of pro-democracy protests is a daily occurrence.
- : Following new legislation in Adaia, the government is spending billions of taxpayer pars to support the Arms Manufacturing industry.
- : Following new legislation in Adaia, assault rifles sized for 7-year-olds are a frighteningly popular export.
- : Adaia was endorsed by The WP Guardian Nation of BIteland.
- : Adaia endorsed The TWP Guardian of Punk Daddy.
Endorsements Received: 22 » Elegarth, Yy4u, Mediobogdum, Krailing, Atlas Domain, Democratic Kolania, Pandaland II, Realm of West Winchester, Liberillia, The people of Tuk Tuk, Kisovec, Ophirra, Bhang Bhang Duc, Sean Talamh, Donstan, Ktilqr, Thaelyn, Australia and Zealand, Westwind Armed Forces, Wickedly evil people, Epiche, and Mayor Tweedy.