The Radical Rodent Rodeo of Adaia is a gargantuan, safe nation, ruled by Polo with an iron fist, and notable for its frequent executions, anti-smoking policies, and compulsory military service. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, humorless, devout population of 11.256 billion Wastemen are ruled with an iron fist by the corrupt, dictatorship government, which oppresses anyone who isn't on the board of a Fortune 500 company. Large corporations tend to be above the law, and use their financial clout to gain ever-increasing government benefits at the expense of the poor and unemployed.
The minute, corrupt, moralistic, pro-business, well-organized government, or what there is of one, juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Turrig-zzi-Eyss. Income tax is unheard of.
The frighteningly efficient Garbage economy, worth a remarkable 4,558 trillion pars a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Uranium Mining, Automobile Manufacturing, and Information Technology. Average income is an amazing 404,977 pars, but there is a vast disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 3,762,915 per year while the poor average 4,029, a ratio of 933 to 1.
Soldiers are equipped with multi-million par battlesuits, the government is engaging in an agricultural trade war with Maxtopia, the streets are increasingly clogged with poverty-stricken beggars, and assault rifles sized for 7-year-olds are a frighteningly popular export. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force. Adaia's national animal is the shark, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Glam-Djent.
Most Recent Government Activity: 2 hours ago
- 8 hours ago: Adaia lodged a message on the The West Pacific Regional Message Board.
- 20 hours ago: Adaia endorsed The Cardinal Guardian Cat of Ethel mermania.
- 20 hours ago: Adaia endorsed The Cardinal Guardian Most Evil of Bhang Bhang Duc.
- 20 hours ago: Adaia endorsed The Rocky Mountain Way of All Good People.
- 20 hours ago: Adaia endorsed The Cardinal Guardian Protector of Wickedly evil people.
- 1 day 2 hours ago: Adaia was endorsed by The Cardinal Guardian Protector of Wickedly evil people.
- 1 day 2 hours ago: Following new legislation in Adaia, assault rifles sized for 7-year-olds are a frighteningly popular export.
- 1 day 8 hours ago: Adaia was endorsed by The Empire of School House.
- 1 day 12 hours ago: Adaia was ranked in the Top 1% of the region for Most Avoided.
- 2 days 2 hours ago: Following new legislation in Adaia, the streets are increasingly clogged with poverty-stricken beggars.