10000 Islands RMB 10000 Islands was Commended by Security Council Resolution # 30

WA Delegate (non-executive): The Confederacy of Louisistan (elected )

Founder: The United States of Grub

BoardActivity History Admin Rank

Most World Assembly Endorsements: 3rd Most Nations: 11th Most Influential: 27th
World Factbook Entry

Founded in 2003!
Welcome to the 10000 Islands! We are a picturesque archipelago of islands renowned for our white-sand beaches and blue-green waves. This region is not only a prosperous center of culture & trade, but also a well-armed defense territory.

We warmly invite you to join our forum located LinkHERE using the name of your nation to register.

We are also home to "TITO" - Ten thousand Islands Treaty Organization - and have over 2300 successful missions to date! We stand against the bullies and thugs of this game. If you want to help us fight against the evil in NationStates, join us on our mission!

LinkRandomain named Awards Czar...

LinkNew Nation Bonus!

LinkFor Embassy Requests, please click here.



  1. 2

    Featured Nation 05/16 - Techoligia

    BulletinNews by Markanite . 27 reads.

  2. 4

    10000 Islands Emissary Report

    BulletinNews by Louisistan . 114 reads.

  3. 1

    WA Votes and Discussions

    BulletinPolicy by Louisistan . 336 reads.

  4. 19

    New XKI Rift Banners

    BulletinNews by Grub . 1,521 reads.

  5. 6

    RMB Rules

    BulletinPolicy by Aersoldorf . 587 reads.

  6. 14

    10000 Islands FAQ

    BulletinPolicy by Grub . 1,263 reads.

▼ 3 More

Embassies: Texas, Yggdrasil, Renegade Islands Alliance, Canada, European Union, Wysteria, Mordor, Global Right Alliance, the Rejected Realms, The East Pacific, Philosophy 115, Deutschland, ITALIA, Nederland, France, India, and 18 others.Valhalla, Wintreath, Australia, Spiritus, The Coalition of Democratic Nations, Lazarus, Europe, The FRA, The North Pacific, belgium, 00000 A World Power, The Western Isles, Middle Earth, Arctic, Urbanites, St Abbaddon, International Northwestern Union, and Greater Dienstad.

Tags: Democratic, Capitalist, Offsite Forums, Defender, Game Player, Map, Featured, Commended, Gargantuan, and Regional Government.

Regional Power: Extremely High

10000 Islands contains 1,973 nations, the 11th most in the world.

Today's World Census Report

The Lowest Crime Rates in 10000 Islands

World Census agents attempted to lure citizens into committing various crimes in order to test the reluctance of citizens to break the law.

As a region, 10000 Islands is ranked 6,610th in the world for Lowest Crime Rates.

NationWA CategoryMotto
1.The Just of TzoLiberal Democratic Socialists“For Mercy and Justice”
2.The Empire of Ater NoxDemocratic Socialists“Post hoc ergo propter hoc”
3.The Principality of SlowmeadowFather Knows Best State“CORVUS OCULUM CORVI NON ERUIT”
4.The People's Socialist Republic of DivitaenLiberal Democratic Socialists“Down with inequality! Down with prejudice!”
5.The Cinnamon Cookie Community of YatsuhashimurasakiAuthoritarian Democracy“Chii!”
6.The Holy Red Knight Order of QuantraintPsychotic Dictatorship“Never try to look at my nation”
7.The Domain of RandLeft-Leaning College State“Freedom, justice and bacon for all”
8.The Something or the other of RandomainNew York Times Democracy“You win some, lose some, all the same to me”
9.The Republic of TestaLiberal Democratic Socialists“Prediction is difficult, especially about the future”
10.The Zombie Burrow of HamtownNew York Times Democracy“Squeak!”
1234. . .197198»

Recent polls: “What would your nation do if it made contact with extraterrestrials? ”“How has your day been? c:”

Regional Happenings

More...

10000 Islands Regional Message Board

The Federation of The New Earth Federation wrote:What what ideals does your country believe in? If you look at mine we are a futuristic, space faring, militarized, federal republic, that has two species, and lives on a different planet after Earth was destroyed.


Ah, I see. That's a good idea. We're pretty dedicated to protecting our people and those who are being oppressed, and still giving them as much freedom as we can while keeping them safe. I didn't think about putting things like that in my factbook.

The Holy Empire of Rietzia wrote:Ah, I see. That's a good idea. We're pretty dedicated to protecting our people and those who are being oppressed, and still giving them as much freedom as we can while keeping them safe. I didn't think about putting things like that in my factbook.


Ok, so you have a very protective society.....do you have a military? What does your police force look like? How safe are your cities? What does your cities look like? These are all the things you can put in your fact books.

The Federation of The New Earth Federation wrote:Ok, so you have a very protective society.....do you have a military? What does your police force look like? How safe are your cities? What does your cities look like? These are all the things you can put in your fact books.


I see. Thanks for the tip. I just started not long ago, so I'm still learning things.

13 Court Gaurd Squads and The New Earth Federation

The Holy Empire of Rietzia wrote:I see. Thanks for the tip. I just started not long ago, so I'm still learning things.


No problem, if you have any questions feel free to ask

Hey there, new to this game and I have a few questions.

1.) What exactly should I put into the factbook and is there anything that shouldn't go in there?

2.) Is there anything to do while I wait for issues to happen? I keep handling the issues quickly and then have to wait forever for new ones to happen.

The Empire of Vinyami wrote:Hey there, new to this game and I have a few questions.
1.) What exactly should I put into the factbook and is there anything that shouldn't go in there?
2.) Is there anything to do while I wait for issues to happen? I keep handling the issues quickly and then have to wait forever for new ones to happen.


1.) you could put anything you want about your nation in your factbooks, think of it as a extension of your nation overview, I would put in an Overview, Politics, Culture, and Military factbook

2.) check out the in game forums, their located right below the left tool bar (where it has the world, world assembly, and dispatches)

The Federation of The New Earth Federation wrote:1.) you could put anything you want about your nation in your factbooks, think of it as a extension of your nation overview, I would put in an Overview, Politics, Culture, and Military factbook
2.) check out the in game forums, their located right below the left tool bar (where it has the world, world assembly, and dispatches)


Thank you, I will go look at those!

The Empire of Vinyami wrote:Thank you, I will go look at those!


No problem, if you have any questions feel free to ask or telegram me.

Im new in the region, any advice?

The United Socialist States of Techoligia wrote:What about us left wing utopias? We're cool too!

Bah, a bunch of lovey-dovey hippies who don't know what's good for them. The only working system is a strong government that can control its populace and lead them into the light. It's so much easier to run a country correctly when you only listen to powerful and wealthy people.

Forum View

by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics