WA Delegate: None.
Last WA Update:
The United Defenders League contains 3 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most World Assembly Endorsements in The United Defenders League
World Census staff pored through World Assembly records to determine which nations were the most endorsed by others in their region.
As a region, The United Defenders League is ranked 1,376th in the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
|1.||The Capitalis de Societate of The United Defenders League||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Justice Will Not Be Abandoned”|
|2.||The Forest of Sherwood||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Greenwood”|
|3.||The Merrymen of Sherwood Forest||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Green”|
- : The Airborne Flock of Migrating Geese departed this region for The United Council of Nations.
- : The Airborne Flock of Migrating Geese arrived from The United Empires of Carson.
- : Boda departed this region for Lake Obsidian.
- : Boda arrived from Lake Obsidian.
- : The Федеративная Республика of The New North Republic of the region The Cult of PCHS proposed constructing embassies.
- : Nelson wilbury of the region Traveling Wilburys proposed constructing embassies.
- : Rbbf of the region SECFanatics proposed constructing embassies.
- : Mereneese empire of the region Slavers Bay proposed constructing embassies.
- : The sygian departed this region for Warzone Africa.
- : The sygian arrived from Osiris.
The United Defenders League Regional Message Board
Telegram me the next time we need to defend. I need to know for... reasons. Totally not a spy.
BTW i am the silence
Wouldn't it be cool if there was and economy/money system in Nation States?
DEN has taken over UAN. request help.
Hello. I am delivering this message on behalf of the NLRAF, or the Novum Lunaris Republicae Armed Forces.
We are the main fighting force for the Novum Lunaris Republicae. We are a small region of friends who began to play Nation States together about a year ago. We initially created a region which we named Remnant, but we were soon invaded and taken over by the armies of DEN. We vowed to retake or motherland, no matter the cost.
This is how the NLRAF was formed. We, as the military force for our region, would be the main force in retaking our region, and have just begun to build. The NLRAF Signal Corp has been deployed to your region to try and garner support for a liberation of our motherland, Remnant.
The Signal Corp has extended this communication in an effort to try and gain allies for the coming invasion. We do not know what to expect in Remnant, although we believe that resistance will be relatively small with a large enough military force. If any citizen of the 10000 Islands wishes to help in the retaking of our motherland, please TG the Signal Corp's 2nd Platoon.