by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

The Invaders RMB

WA Delegate (non-executive): The Invasion of Rain Delay (elected )

Founder: The Grand Army of The Black Commander

Last WA Update:

Board Activity History Admin Rank

Most Nations: 20th Most World Assembly Endorsements: 800th Greatest Rich-Poor Divides: 2,296th
World Factbook Entry

Welcome to The Invaders! Gest is Best!

LinkJoin the Discord Chat | LinkJoin the Forum


We're all about raiding. Raiding is when nations in the World Assembly move into a region to try to take it over.



Raid Times:

LinkClick here to find out when the Major Update starts | LinkClick here to find out when the Minor Update starts


Order of the Day:

Join the World Assembly and endorse Rain Delay



Embassies: Unknown, The Roman Empire, Lone Wolves United, The Mafia, Invader, Defender, Raider, The Eternal Knights, United Defenders League, The Grey Wardens, Ile de France, The Vengrynkhal Empire, One big Island, The NSIA, The Graveyard, Atlantic Central Command, and 17 others.Romania, The Illuminati, Cork, The Western World, Communist Cartel, Hunsinger legions, Gest Cathedral, The Imperium of Agia Germania, Existence, The Communist Bloc, The Final Frontier, The United Nations of Nation States, Union of KingMakers, The Srivijayan Consortium, The Dictatorial Paradise, United Slavic Nations, and TheWarOfSatan.

Construction of embassies with Sikhi Empire has commenced. Completion expected .

Tags: Gargantuan and Invader.

Regional Power: High

The Invaders contains 595 nations, the 20th most in the world.

Today's World Census Report

The Lowest Crime Rates in The Invaders

World Census agents attempted to lure citizens into committing various crimes in order to test the reluctance of citizens to break the law.

As a region, The Invaders is ranked 8,178th in the world for Lowest Crime Rates.

NationWA CategoryMotto
1.The Dominion of Commonwealth of IslandsInoffensive Centrist Democracy“United We Are Strong”
2.The Empire of Dark Lord ShadowstarDemocratic Socialists“Resistance is Futile!”
3.The Dear Leader of Gest IIIron Fist Consumerists“Gest is Best”
4.The Dictatorship of WolfhoggFather Knows Best State“Let's Make Boom!”
5.The Grand Holy Empire of JakeoiriaIron Fist Consumerists“Step out of line you die”
6.The Empire of SenturiusInoffensive Centrist Democracy“We do what we do”
7.The Empire of Killer007Iron Fist Consumerists“Fk”
8.The Kingdom of IyvellanaPsychotic Dictatorship“Give Me Sorrow, Before You Give Me Joy”
9.The Dank Meme Vault of KosamiaCorrupt Dictatorship“this noob mortred”
10.The Dictatorship of EpigastricaIron Fist Consumerists“AyyLmao”
1234. . .5960»

Recent polls: “How much do you love Gest?”“Who do you admire the most?”

Regional Happenings

More...

The Invaders Regional Message Board

Crimsonfield 2 wrote:There are 10,000's Nations who have not voted yet an these i am trying to persuade to vote yes. My friends, everyone said it would not reach quorum and yet it did. Let's prove them wrong this time.

k i voted yes big boi

Khanakastanio wrote:we should tho

Someone once said "Any alliance whose purpose is not the intention to wage war is senseless and useless."
I think that would definitely ring true here as well!

The Imperium is prepared to join any coalition that arises!

Khanakastanio wrote:k i voted yes big boi

As did I

Thank you for the invite to join your region. I've been playing since 2004 (or earlier can't remember) and just reactivated this particular country -only because I don't have access to the email address I used to create my very first country back in the long ago. Most of play back then was devoted to raiding, so I'm always interested in some of that.

Will we be going to war soon?

I'm Degrellia's alt created before I came up with the crazy idea of reactivating one of my older countries. Let me know if that's ok. If it's not, I'll move this country.

Khanakastanio wrote:I DO BUT I JUST STARTED

Degrellia wrote:Thank you for the invite to join your region. I've been playing since 2004 (or earlier can't remember) and just reactivated this particular country -only because I don't have access to the email address I used to create my very first country back in the long ago. Most of play back then was devoted to raiding, so I'm always interested in some of that.

Will we be going to war soon?

Deus Vult!

Ragnvaldby wrote:I'm Degrellia's alt created before I came up with the crazy idea of reactivating one of my older countries. Let me know if that's ok. If it's not, I'll move this country.

You can use keep both, and use one as main nation and the other one as pup.
About your question with Dwgrellia, we don't talk about ops or targets in RMB.

Also there's few requirements we need you to complete.
1.- register in our forum: http://s15.zetaboards.com/The_Invaders/index/ and fill an application at the "Office of Enlistment"

2.- join our discord channel: https://discordapp.com/invite/5PxdYgg here you'll be informed of all our current activities

3.- join the World Assembly and endorse Rain Delay

If you have any doubt on what or how, don't hesitate to ask.
- Be respectful to your fellow Invaders
- Don't: Talk about raiding on RMB
- Don't: Ask about becoming General or for endorsements
- Don't: Spam on RMB

Welcome to The Invaders

Gest is Best!
-Inkisitor Jester. General of The Invaders, Leader of the Dictatorship of Wolfhogg

Normie world wrote:Which is better bf5 or call of duty back ops 4 for me persnoly bf5 cause cod of duty black ops 4 is just call of duty black ops 3 but with out all the specialist and new weapons with a new zombie store like itís stupid dose anyone else feel call of duty is dying.

Halo is better

Wolfhogg wrote:You can use keep both, and use one as main nation and the other one as pup.
About your question with Dwgrellia, we don't talk about ops or targets in RMB.

Also there's few requirements we need you to complete.
1.- register in our forum: http://s15.zetaboards.com/The_Invaders/index/ and fill an application at the "Office of Enlistment"

2.- join our discord channel: https://discordapp.com/invite/5PxdYgg here you'll be informed of all our current activities

3.- join the World Assembly and endorse Rain Delay

If you have any doubt on what or how, don't hesitate to ask.
- Be respectful to your fellow Invaders
- Don't: Talk about raiding on RMB
- Don't: Ask about becoming General or for endorsements
- Don't: Spam on RMB

Welcome to The Invaders

Gest is Best!
-Inkisitor Jester. General of The Invaders, Leader of the Dictatorship of Wolfhogg

Rgr. Mein lips are ze sealed.

How do u raid

Forum View