The Free Land of Warnen is a massive, efficient nation, renowned for its frequent executions, sprawling nuclear power plants, and keen interest in outer space. The hard-nosed population of 2.77 billion Warnenians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Education, Industry, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Divinity's Reach. The average income tax rate is 70.9%.
The frighteningly efficient Warnenian economy, worth 493 trillion bitcoins a year, is led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Arms Manufacturing, and Retail. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 178,031 bitcoins, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.6 times as much as the poorest.
School teachers check the staff room for hidden webcams before complaining about rebellious students, laser-wielding robots are taking aim at human hearts, vital intelligence-gathering activities are put on hold as agents return home for seduction training and advanced poker instruction, and rich people sell their mansions to pay for endless rows of mobile homes. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Warnen's national animal is the dove, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is the SIX.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Warnen was endorsed by The Federal Republic of Seanat.
- : Following new legislation in Warnen, rich people sell their mansions to pay for endless rows of mobile homes.
- : Following new legislation in Warnen, vital intelligence-gathering activities are put on hold as agents return home for seduction training and advanced poker instruction.
- : Following new legislation in Warnen, laser-wielding robots are taking aim at human hearts.
- : Following new legislation in Warnen, school teachers check the staff room for hidden webcams before complaining about rebellious students.
- : Warnen voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Roavin".
- : Following new legislation in Warnen, the bonfire of the old paper records can be seen for miles around Divinity's Reach.
- : Following new legislation in Warnen, prolonged government investigations are a common revenge tactic among spurned significant others.
- : Following new legislation in Warnen, proper policy proposals prerequire professional peer-reviewed papers.
- : Following new legislation in Warnen, interest in globalism never flags.
Endorsements Received: 157 » Shibutani, Republica Guilleana, Corfad, Orado, Koda-Land, Sundred, The Rhein States, Yokciq Empire, Slyakanya, Hamerica, Former English Colony, Zzozona, Hardscrabble, Notyoutopia, Xentherida, Cretox State, Crusadam, Runeda, 1 very fast endotarter, Territorio di Nessuno, The Democratic Kingdom Of Skaraborg, Que Lukustinardon, Aerilia, Port Naga, The Endless Eventide, Interdimensional Zone, Lulubellia, Sevinland, Star Kingdom, Yaorozu, Guer Aike, Ellbonnia, Great Bights Mum, Kazoo Basin, Navsland, Empy, New Lakemba, The Tampa Bay Rays, Darkmondoria, Sikol, Venicea, Svenskskit, Bankowiata, Loutsland, Illusia and Neverendia, Ethnon, Climeria, Valentine Z, Dreadton, Eri-Maqa-Ena, and 107 others.El Fiji Grande, Omnistria, Zyvetskistaahn, The Serdey Islands, Kocherian, Pytong, Siwale, Bharathvarsh, Kragsgale, Kranostav, WeKnow, Super Girl, Dar es Saalam, North Bratislava, Blyskalia, Selfgradatude, Rinadia, Madjack, Fauzjhia, Sunto, Imperial Pieserged, Draconian Progression, Nova Arcania, His Enduring Majesty, Pasargad, Planes, Maclare, Wineclaw, Frances Francis the First of France, Ravendi, Shadowrik, Morgul, The Mazur Empire, Colfes, Pallaith, Sil Dorsett, Moneyflows, Galbadiana, Seenvorland, Nalver And, Votak Matim, Sachi, The AnCap Pirate Utopia, Wilkshire, Nodnarb, Daiz, Shinjuku tokyo 0, Andexia, Strongwill, McMasterdonia, Xipher, Kromi, Moubarakistan, Chips and Guac, Barabolia, Kingdom of KHATTAB, Joevala, The Pantheons, Vesteysia, Odelinor, Seijitsu, Clan Spaniel, Maratabat, Francois Isidore, Valgarda, Gondwanaia, Zemnaya Svoboda, Minich, Maott, Figyjharli, Wapistan, Sanjurika, Trumpski, The Ultimate Republic, Travislavania, Dangine, Questann, Lol2639, Solcius, Siforpeo, Shotokonia, Simone Republic, Viviser, Xagill, Holy Oranz, Xyrron, Libertania Democratica, Uzbek Khan, Yellops, Aryan Homeland, East Akra, TyGerria, BTProductions, Pleroma Sans Romans, Mon Island, Steampunk Ariel, Alexander the Magnus, New Celoveniortan, Viridiann, Religioncord, Perikuresu, Tyirza, Defense For The World Assembly, Centrialand, Korean-Joseon, Siberian Workforce, and Seanat.