|Leader||Daved Marcus Rosenberg|
The Magically Maniacal Oboist of Millenhaal is a massive, cultured nation, ruled by Daved Marcus Rosenberg with an even hand, and remarkable for its rum-swilling pirates, compulsory military service, and fear of technology. The devout population of 1.528 billion Millenhaalers are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The enormous, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Healthcare, Education, and Welfare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Drobbleton-Jankbury-on-the-Cottlewank. The average income tax rate is 72.7%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The sizeable but sluggish Millenhaals economy, worth 42.7 trillion Rhinestones a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector is dominated by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing, Pizza Delivery, and Trout Farming. Average income is 27,935 Rhinestones, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
State officials tend to disappear after they forget to salute Daved Marcus Rosenberg's portrait, Millenhaal has designated Drobbleton-Jankbury-on-the-Cottlewank as its capital city, Daved Marcus Rosenberg has just been declared ruler of Millenhaal in an international press conference, and open-heart surgery is taught in seminaries. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Millenhaal's national animal is the Piebold Deer, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Reformed Neo-Holyism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Millenhaal was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Income Equality.
- : Millenhaal changed its national faith to "Reformed Neo-Holyism".
- : Following new legislation in Millenhaal, open-heart surgery is taught in seminaries.
- : Millenhaal changed its national leader to "Daved Marcus Rosenberg".
- : Following new legislation in Millenhaal, Daved Marcus Rosenberg has just been declared ruler of Millenhaal in an international press conference.
- : Millenhaal lodged a message on the Thaecia Regional Message Board.
- : Millenhaal was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Average Tax Rates.
- : Millenhaal changed its national capital to "Drobbleton-Jankbury-on-the-Cottlewank".
- : Following new legislation in Millenhaal, Millenhaal has designated Drobbleton-Jankbury-on-the-Cottlewank as its capital city.
- : Following new legislation in Millenhaal, state officials tend to disappear after they forget to salute Daved Marcus Rosenberg's portrait.
Endorsements Received: 23 » Rushenberg, Cerdenia, South Mouse Island, Western Mediterranea, Zermanny, Dendrobium, World Trade, German Moravia, Orsily, Wolventoft, Marvinville, Ravonnia, Sunipi, The United Patagonian States, Angypt, Filipistan, Brototh, Kochevnia, Lukaymmunki, Camellias, The Ambis, Entente da madeira, and Mardis.