WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Nomadic Peoples of LF
Embassies: Guardian Network.
Union of Talkhausia contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Godforsaken in Union of Talkhausia
World Census experts studied which citizens seemed least concerned about eternal damnation, spiritual awakeness, and holistic aura chakra wellbeing in order to determine the least godly nations.
As a region, Union of Talkhausia is ranked 9,690th in the world for Most Godforsaken.
|1.||The Shadow Lands of Tekopolis||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Raise your Sword Skyward! For Power, Wisdom & Courage!!”|
|2.||The Nomadic Peoples of LF||Democratic Socialists||“The first thing we do, lets kill all the lawyers.”|
- 38 days ago: The Democratic Republic of Darkychaozka ceased to exist.
- 49 days ago: The Free Technocracy of Septentrius Land ceased to exist.
- 59 days ago: The Holy Empire of Viseria ceased to exist.
- 66 days ago: Darkychaozka arrived from Osiris.
- 87 days ago: Viseria arrived from Balder.
- 94 days ago: The Democratic Republic of Darkychaozka ceased to exist.
- 171 days ago: The Holy Empire of Sunny Valley Senior Living ceased to exist.
- 172 days ago: The Melancholy of Haraocow suzumiya ceased to exist.
- 180 days ago: The Holy Empire of Viseria ceased to exist.
- 182 days ago: The Dictatorship of Shempland ceased to exist.
Union of Talkhausia Regional Message Board
I been think about resurrecting my two dead nations to bring them to this region. However, 8 nations is still puny for a region. We need at least 10 for regional rankings.
My country died because I did no actions, but I've been checking in pretty regularly.
I fixed it.
Oh, and I'm tied with Shempland on this one.
Marpal joins, suddenly blows everyone out of the water in smartest citizens test
Noo, people disappearing!
Phew I nearly disappeared
i nearly disappeared again
I'm back. Again.
Mostly to bolster numbers.
i lost my top 1% award for best weather :c