WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Nomadic Peoples of LF
Embassies: Guardian Network.
Union of Talkhausia contains 3 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Popular Tourist Destinations in Union of Talkhausia
World Census experts tracked millions of international tourists in order to determine the world's favourite nations to sight-see.
As a region, Union of Talkhausia is ranked 1,761st in the world for Most Popular Tourist Destinations.
|1.||The Shadow Lands of Tekopolis||Capitalist Paradise||“Raise your Sword Skyward! For Power, Wisdom & Courage!!”|
|2.||The Democratic Republic of Darkychaozka||Civil Rights Lovefest||“It sure is!”|
|3.||The Nomadic Peoples of LF||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“The first thing we do, lets kill all the lawyers.”|
- 9 days ago: The Free Technocracy of Septentrius Land ceased to exist.
- 19 days ago: The Holy Empire of Viseria ceased to exist.
- 26 days ago: The Democratic Republic of Darkychaozka arrived from Osiris.
- 47 days ago: Viseria arrived from Balder.
- 54 days ago: The Democratic Republic of Darkychaozka ceased to exist.
- 131 days ago: The Holy Empire of Sunny Valley Senior Living ceased to exist.
- 132 days ago: The Melancholy of Haraocow suzumiya ceased to exist.
- 140 days ago: The Holy Empire of Viseria ceased to exist.
- 142 days ago: The Dictatorship of Shempland ceased to exist.
- 173 days ago: The Community of Marpal departed this region for The International.
Union of Talkhausia Regional Message Board
I been think about resurrecting my two dead nations to bring them to this region. However, 8 nations is still puny for a region. We need at least 10 for regional rankings.
My country died because I did no actions, but I've been checking in pretty regularly.
I fixed it.
Oh, and I'm tied with Shempland on this one.
Marpal joins, suddenly blows everyone out of the water in smartest citizens test
Noo, people disappearing!
Phew I nearly disappeared
i nearly disappeared again
I'm back. Again.
Mostly to bolster numbers.
i lost my top 1% award for best weather :c