WA Delegate (non-executive): The Radioactive Republic of Jasque (elected )
Founder: The People's Republic of Kitimat
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Highest Average Tax Rates in The New Meritocracy
Although some nations have a flat tax rate for all citizens while others tax the rich more heavily than the poor, the World Census used averages to rank the world's most taxing governments.
As a region, The New Meritocracy is ranked 17,364th in the world for Highest Average Tax Rates.
|1.||The Ghastly Expanse of The Gatekeeper||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Make your choice.”|
|2.||The Senatus et Imperium of Humanis||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Humanitas est Imperium!”|
|3.||The Tulmultuous State of Big D Baby||Father Knows Best State||“Who let the dogs out?”|
|4.||The Most Serene Republic of Ellisia||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Liberty, Prosperity, Opportunity”|
|5.||The Free Republic of Frappuccino||Capitalist Paradise||“mmm... coffee”|
|6.||The Free Land of Philmerly||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Piss off or be pissed on”|
|7.||The Republic of Celtopolis||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Peace and Justice”|
|8.||The People's Republic of Bumpivania||Capitalist Paradise||“So Why Not?”|
|9.||The People's Republic of Kemano||Capitalizt||“Power Through Force”|
|10.||The Commonwealth of Kalawa||New York Times Democracy||“With liberty we can achieve great things”|
- : The Free Land of Philmerly arrived from The East Pacific.
- : The Holy Meritocratic Republic of Argyres arrived from Balder.
- : The Armed Republic of Wartune of the region Martyville proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Liberation Movement of The Keymaster arrived from Balder.
- : The Liberation Movement of The Keymaster ceased to exist.
- : The Holy Meritocratic Republic of Argyres ceased to exist.
- : Alderim ceased to exist.
- : Pianiste departed this region for Philosophy 115.
- : Pianiste arrived from Celtic Nations.
- : The Senatus et Imperium of Humanis arrived from Scandinavia.
The New Meritocracy Regional Message Board
Too nude for my liking
I'm not dead!
It appears that the forums are no more.
I blame Jasque
Greetings from The West Pacific! Dont forget we are having our Celebrate TWP festival this weekend. For more details, look at this dispatch: page=dispatch/id=702649
Is everyone ready for the annual Zombie apocalypse?
As always, we will focus on a cure. If you want to embrace the zombies, I encourage you to temporarily move to a zombie-friendly region.
Zombie countdown: page=news/2016/10/27/index.html
We will most likely... forget to log in
It begins... Researching a cure now
Real life feels a lot like one of our old roleplays.