WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The People's Republic of Kitimat
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Furniture Restoration Industry in The New Meritocracy
As a region, The New Meritocracy is ranked 173rd in the world for Largest Furniture Restoration Industry.
|1.||The Kingdom of Eureka||Capitalist Paradise||“To serve is to live”|
|2.||The Invisible Hand of Wegason||Anarchy||“Save Yourself Some Time; Assume I Know Everything”|
|3.||The Corruptocracy of Montserrado||Capitalist Paradise||“you pay, we pray”|
|4.||The People's Republics of Winnipeg||Benevolent Dictatorship||“Unum Cum Virtute Multorum”|
|5.||The Cotillion Obsessed Republic of Depraved Debutantes||Capitalist Paradise||“Wait....No do it anyway”|
|6.||The Volcanic Republic of Valcoma||Compulsory Consumerist State||“Is it hot in here or is it just me?”|
|7.||The Free Republic of Frappuccino||Capitalist Paradise||“mmm... coffee”|
|8.||The Radioactive Republic of Jasque||Anarchy||“Make yourselves sheep and the wolves will eat you.”|
|9.||The Anarchist Federation of Old Libertaria||Anarchy||“To be free is the only way to be”|
|10.||The People's Republic of Kitimat||Benevolent Dictatorship||“UNUM CUM VIRTUTE MULTORUM”|
- 20 days ago: The New Totalitarian Empire of Greater Moldavi departed this region for The Rejected Realms.
- 20 days ago: The People's Republic of Kitimat ejected The New Totalitarian Empire of Greater Moldavi from the region.
- 21 days ago: The People's Republic of Kitimat instituted Lockdown Zombie Border Control.
- 21 days ago: The Ghastly Expanse of The Gatekeeper arrived from Meritocratic Isles.
- 21 days ago: The Radioactive Republic of Jasque arrived from Meritocratic Isles.
- 21 days ago: The Ghastly Expanse of The Gatekeeper departed this region for Meritocratic Isles.
- 21 days ago: The Radioactive Republic of Jasque departed this region for Meritocratic Isles.
- 21 days ago: The ArchDuke Hegemon's Realm of Borogravia Moldavi departed this region for Sparrow.
- 21 days ago: The ArchDuke Hegemon's Realm of Borogravia Moldavi arrived from Sparrow.
- 25 days ago: The Colony of Bunker Roll departed this region for The Great Imperialistic Empire.
The New Meritocracy Regional Message Board
You must have a strategic reserve of zombie virus. I keep curing all your zombies, but billions more spring up.
It is taking us forever to research new ways to exterminate zombies. We are averaging about 1.5% per hour. Does our old research count against us? or does it just take this long to research Tactical Zombie Elimination Squads?
I still think we should eject Moldavi in order to be 100% virus free. Otherwise it feels like we did all this work to come up just a single nation short.
Why would you want to use Tactical Zombie Squads when the Cure will bring back your citizens instead of killing them...
And that's that, Zombie free.
Thanks for the assistance crushing those nasty Zombies in Frappuccino. Knocked out the government in the initial outbreak. -_-
Cure Missiles won't ever fully cure nations that embrace the horde. I tried to do that twice. You have to eject the zombie-loving nations or kill all their citizens.
We were ranked 43 for most survivors with no infected. Not bad for a bunch of old timers!
Would have been better if I hadn't been distracted by work and stuff.
I've posted to the forums. Big D has proposed a new forum based RP where we choose real life politicians.