WA Delegate (non-executive): The Radioactive Republic of Jasque (elected )
Founder: The People's Republic of Kitimat
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Welfare Programs in The New Meritocracy
Governments ranked highly spend large amounts of money on social welfare programs. Nations ranked low tend to have weak or non-existent government welfare.
As a region, The New Meritocracy is ranked 18,720th in the world for Largest Welfare Programs.
|1.||The Tulmultuous State of Big D Baby||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Who let the dogs out?”|
|2.||The Commonwealth of Kalawa||Civil Rights Lovefest||“With liberty we can achieve great things”|
|3.||The Most Serene Republic of Ellisia||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Liberty, Prosperity, Opportunity”|
|4.||The Republic of FreedomCentral||Capitalizt||“Live and let live”|
|5.||The United States of Fdasfsa||Father Knows Best State||“In force we stand”|
|6.||The People's Republic of Bumpivania||Capitalist Paradise||“So Why Not?”|
|7.||The Ghastly Expanse of The Gatekeeper||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Make your choice.”|
|8.||The United Kingdom of Glorious Wegason||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Fax mentis incendium gloriae”|
|9.||The New Totalitarian Empire of Greater Moldavi||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Back to Basics”|
|10.||The Liberation Movement of The Keymaster||Anarchy||“When someone asks you if you are a god, you say YES!”|
- : Valcoma ceased to exist.
- : The Ruinous States of Camozayo arrived from Lazarus.
- : The Corruptocracy of Montserrado arrived from Balder.
- : The United States of Fdasfsa arrived from The West Pacific.
- : The Corruptocracy of Montserrado ceased to exist.
- : The Meritocratic Republic of Striton departed this region for The olympic federation.
- : The Meritocratic Republic of Striton arrived from 10000 Islands.
- : No energy bush departed this region for The Midwestern Rim.
- : The Empire of Dundulan of the region Brigade proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Meritocratic Federation of International Racing departed this region for The West Pacific.
The New Meritocracy Regional Message Board
Thank you kindly for all that delicious cure. We're developing exterminations squads as I type, so soon we'll be able to repay the debt by taking the hordes on full-force.
Wow, good job!
I have to admit that while the meta-game is fun, Cure is pretty much massively overpowered. There's no reason not to use it, and if a region coordinates it can become a safe haven no matter how big it is.
Yeah, researching a cure is powerful. But so is embracing the hoards. If someone joins the zombies, you pretty much have to eject them.
Cure is totally overpowered if coordinated enough. Without a doubt!
Did the zombies win?
Merry Christmas, fellow tenants.