WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The People's Republic of Kitimat
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Populations in The New Meritocracy
The following nations have the greatest number of citizens.
As a region, The New Meritocracy is ranked 103rd in the world for Largest Populations.
|1.||The Free Republic of Frappuccino||Capitalist Paradise||“mmm... coffee”|
|2.||The Kingdom of Eureka||Capitalist Paradise||“To serve is to live”|
|3.||The People's Republics of Winnipeg||Benevolent Dictatorship||“Unum Cum Virtute Multorum”|
|4.||The People's Republic of Kitimat||Benevolent Dictatorship||“UNUM CUM VIRTUTE MULTORUM”|
|5.||The People's Republic of Bumpivania||Capitalist Paradise||“So Why Not?”|
|6.||The People's Republic of Kemano||Capitalizt||“Power Through Force”|
|7.||The Cotillion Obsessed Republic of Depraved Debutantes||Capitalist Paradise||“Wait....No do it anyway”|
|8.||The Tulmultuous State of Big D Baby||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Who let the dogs out?”|
|9.||The Holy Meritocratic Republic of Argyres||Anarchy||“Fluctuat nec mergitur!”|
|10.||The Invisible Hand of Wegason||Anarchy||“Save Yourself Some Time; Assume I Know Everything”|
- 35 minutes ago: The Wonderful Lands of Nation-State of Candor of the region The Wondrous Region of Tiefland proposed constructing embassies.
- 19 hours ago: The Empire of Seraphrim ceased to exist.
- 9 days ago: The Free Republic of Dorado ceased to exist.
- 9 days ago: The Kingdom of Shasarazade ceased to exist.
- 10 days ago: The Shaking Tail of Tadpole Sid ceased to exist.
- 18 days ago: Tadpole sid arrived from The West Pacific.
- 26 days ago: The Meritocratic Empire of Britannia arrived from Lazarus.
- 33 days ago: The Meritocratic Empire of Britannia ceased to exist.
- 36 days ago: The United Socialist States of Cortath arrived from Osiris.
- 37 days ago: The Empire of Carcharodontidae of the region United Kush States proposed constructing embassies.
The New Meritocracy Regional Message Board
We aren't even in the region's top 10 for the greatest rich-poor divides. This is a sad day in Jasque.
Am amused... "the nation's new foreign policy of 'very disproportionate retribution' has its neighbors on edge".
Lord Curzon, we can't help but notice that Old Libertaria ceased to exist shortly after your nation's new foreign policy went into affect. Coincidence?
Somehow the decisions listed below led to a net increase in my nation's civil rights. Was it the ban on guns? The fluoride everyone is forced to drink? Do they like the floggings? I just don't get it.
10 hours ago: Following new legislation in The Gatekeeper, guns are banned.
10 hours ago: Following new legislation in The Gatekeeper, the people are famous throughout the region for their bleached-white teeth.
10 hours ago: Following new legislation in The Gatekeeper, speaking out against the government is punishable by flogging.
10 hours ago: Following new legislation in The Gatekeeper, ethnic minorities are often refused admission to some of the nation's best schools.
10 hours ago: Following new legislation in The Gatekeeper, nursing mothers are often arrested for indecent exposure.
You are a nation of masochists
I am terrible at keeping my nation state in existence. I think it must be the complete absence of any form of government.
I return ... again.
Isn't it strange how we keep our nations alive... purely for nostalgia purposes.