WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The People's Republic of Kitimat
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Most Authoritarian in The New Meritocracy
World Census staff loitered innocuously in various public areas and recorded the length of time that passed before they were approached by dark-suited officials.
As a region, The New Meritocracy is ranked 15,676th in the world for Most Authoritarian.
|1.||The Ghastly Expanse of The Gatekeeper||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Make your choice.”|
|2.||The Tulmultuous State of Big D Baby||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Who let the dogs out?”|
|3.||The United Socialist States of Cortath||Democratic Socialists||“Most men would rather die than think in fact they do so”|
|4.||The Free Republic of Dorado||Father Knows Best State||“Totalitarian Freedom Forever”|
|5.||The Volcanic Republic of Valcoma||Compulsory Consumerist State||“Is it hot in here or is it just me?”|
|6.||The Kingdom of Shasarazade||Compulsory Consumerist State||“A Falsis Principiis Proficisci”|
|7.||The People's Republic of Kitimat||Benevolent Dictatorship||“UNUM CUM VIRTUTE MULTORUM”|
|8.||The People's Republics of Winnipeg||Benevolent Dictatorship||“Unum Cum Virtute Multorum”|
|9.||The Cotillion Obsessed Republic of Depraved Debutantes||Capitalist Paradise||“Wait....No do it anyway”|
|10.||The Most Serene Republic of Ellisia||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Liberty, Prosperity, Opportunity”|
- 22 days ago: The Free Republic of Dorado arrived from Osiris.
- 23 days ago: The United Socialist States of Cortath arrived from Osiris.
- 24 days ago: The United Socialist States of Cortath ceased to exist.
- 27 days ago: The Incorporated States of Damnant ceased to exist.
- 46 days ago: The Kingdom of Agenopolis departed this region for 10000 Islands.
- 46 days ago: The Kingdom of Agenopolis arrived from The West Pacific.
- 52 days ago: The Volcanic Republic of Valcoma arrived from Lazarus.
- 52 days ago: The Anarchist Federation of Old Libertaria arrived from Balder.
- 72 days ago: The Anarchist Federation of Old Libertaria ceased to exist.
- 86 days ago: Mortenheim of the region Cliffs of the iron isles proposed constructing embassies.
The New Meritocracy Regional Message Board
/me foresees war over that statement. You've got lots of oil right Iason?
Oil and ouzo.
We aren't even in the region's top 10 for the greatest rich-poor divides. This is a sad day in Jasque.
Am amused... "the nation's new foreign policy of 'very disproportionate retribution' has its neighbors on edge".
Lord Curzon, we can't help but notice that Old Libertaria ceased to exist shortly after your nation's new foreign policy went into affect. Coincidence?
Somehow the decisions listed below led to a net increase in my nation's civil rights. Was it the ban on guns? The fluoride everyone is forced to drink? Do they like the floggings? I just don't get it.
10 hours ago: Following new legislation in The Gatekeeper, guns are banned.
10 hours ago: Following new legislation in The Gatekeeper, the people are famous throughout the region for their bleached-white teeth.
10 hours ago: Following new legislation in The Gatekeeper, speaking out against the government is punishable by flogging.
10 hours ago: Following new legislation in The Gatekeeper, ethnic minorities are often refused admission to some of the nation's best schools.
10 hours ago: Following new legislation in The Gatekeeper, nursing mothers are often arrested for indecent exposure.
You are a nation of masochists
I am terrible at keeping my nation state in existence. I think it must be the complete absence of any form of government.