WA Delegate (non-executive): The Radioactive Republic of Jasque (elected )
Founder: The People's Republic of Kitimat
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Nudest in The New Meritocracy
After exhaustive surveys, the World Census calculated which nations have the greatest acreages of flesh on public display.
As a region, The New Meritocracy is ranked 1,607th in the world for Nudest.
|1.||The Radioactive Republic of Jasque||Anarchy||“Make yourselves sheep and the wolves will eat you.”|
|2.||The Tulmultuous State of Big D Baby||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Who let the dogs out?”|
|3.||The Kingdom of Eureka||Capitalist Paradise||“To serve is to live”|
|4.||The Liberation Movement of The Keymaster||Anarchy||“When someone asks you if you are a god, you say YES!”|
|5.||The Holy Meritocratic Republic of Argyres||Anarchy||“Fluctuat nec mergitur!”|
|6.||The People's Republic of Kitimat||Benevolent Dictatorship||“UNUM CUM VIRTUTE MULTORUM”|
|7.||The People's Republic of Kemano||Capitalizt||“Power Through Force”|
|8.||The People's Republics of Winnipeg||Benevolent Dictatorship||“Unum Cum Virtute Multorum”|
|9.||The Invisible Hand of Wegason||New York Times Democracy||“Save Yourself Some Time; Assume I Know Everything”|
|10.||The Republic of FreedomCentral||Capitalizt||“Live and let live”|
- : The Radioactive Republic of Jasque became regional WA Delegate.
- : The Commonwealth of Kalawa arrived from Balder.
- : The Volcanic Republic of Valcoma arrived from Osiris.
- : The Most Serene Republic of Ellisia arrived from Lazarus.
- : The Radioactive Republic of Jasque lost WA Delegate status.
- : The Commonwealth of Kalawa ceased to exist.
- : The Most Serene Republic of Ellisia ceased to exist.
- : The Volcanic Republic of Valcoma ceased to exist.
- : The Tulmultuous State of Big D Baby arrived from The West Pacific.
- : The Radioactive Republic of Jasque granted posting privileges on the The New Meritocracy Regional Message Board to Officers in embassy regions.
The New Meritocracy Regional Message Board
Cure missiles inbound...
Let me know if you see anyone building zombies....
Thank you kindly for all that delicious cure. We're developing exterminations squads as I type, so soon we'll be able to repay the debt by taking the hordes on full-force.
Wow, good job!
I have to admit that while the meta-game is fun, Cure is pretty much massively overpowered. There's no reason not to use it, and if a region coordinates it can become a safe haven no matter how big it is.
Yeah, researching a cure is powerful. But so is embracing the hoards. If someone joins the zombies, you pretty much have to eject them.
Cure is totally overpowered if coordinated enough. Without a doubt!
Did the zombies win?