WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The People's Republic of Kitimat
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Most Cultured in The New Meritocracy
After spending many tedious hours in coffee shops and concert halls, World Census experts have found the following nations to be the most cultured.
As a region, The New Meritocracy is ranked 3,133rd in the world for Most Cultured.
|1.||The Radioactive Republic of Jasque||Anarchy||“Make yourselves sheep and the wolves will eat you.”|
|2.||The Meritocratic Empire of Britannia||Capitalist Paradise||“Never let another man nibble your nuts!”|
|3.||The Liberation Movement of The Keymaster||Anarchy||“When someone asks you if you are a god, you say YES!”|
|4.||The United Socialist States of Cortath||Democratic Socialists||“Most men would rather die than think in fact they do so”|
|5.||The People's Republics of Winnipeg||Benevolent Dictatorship||“Unum Cum Virtute Multorum”|
|6.||The United Kingdom of Glorious Wegason||Anarchy||“Fax mentis incendium gloriae”|
|7.||The Volcanic Republic of Valcoma||Compulsory Consumerist State||“Is it hot in here or is it just me?”|
|8.||The Free Republic of Frappuccino||Capitalist Paradise||“mmm... coffee”|
|9.||The People's Republic of Bumpivania||Capitalist Paradise||“So Why Not?”|
|10.||The Cotillion Obsessed Republic of Depraved Debutantes||Capitalist Paradise||“Wait....No do it anyway”|
- 14 hours ago: The Free Republic of Dorado arrived from Osiris.
- 1 day 22 hours ago: The United Socialist States of Cortath arrived from Osiris.
- 2 days 2 hours ago: The United Socialist States of Cortath ceased to exist.
- 5 days ago: The Incorporated States of Damnant ceased to exist.
- 24 days ago: The Kingdom of Agenopolis departed this region for 10000 Islands.
- 24 days ago: The Kingdom of Agenopolis arrived from The West Pacific.
- 30 days ago: The Volcanic Republic of Valcoma arrived from Lazarus.
- 30 days ago: The Anarchist Federation of Old Libertaria arrived from Balder.
- 50 days ago: The Anarchist Federation of Old Libertaria ceased to exist.
- 64 days ago: Mortenheim of the region Cliffs of the Iron Isles proposed constructing embassies.
The New Meritocracy Regional Message Board
/me foresees war over that statement. You've got lots of oil right Iason?
Oil and ouzo.
We aren't even in the region's top 10 for the greatest rich-poor divides. This is a sad day in Jasque.
Am amused... "the nation's new foreign policy of 'very disproportionate retribution' has its neighbors on edge".
Lord Curzon, we can't help but notice that Old Libertaria ceased to exist shortly after your nation's new foreign policy went into affect. Coincidence?
Somehow the decisions listed below led to a net increase in my nation's civil rights. Was it the ban on guns? The fluoride everyone is forced to drink? Do they like the floggings? I just don't get it.
10 hours ago: Following new legislation in The Gatekeeper, guns are banned.
10 hours ago: Following new legislation in The Gatekeeper, the people are famous throughout the region for their bleached-white teeth.
10 hours ago: Following new legislation in The Gatekeeper, speaking out against the government is punishable by flogging.
10 hours ago: Following new legislation in The Gatekeeper, ethnic minorities are often refused admission to some of the nation's best schools.
10 hours ago: Following new legislation in The Gatekeeper, nursing mothers are often arrested for indecent exposure.
You are a nation of masochists
I am terrible at keeping my nation state in existence. I think it must be the complete absence of any form of government.