WA Delegate (non-executive): The Radioactive Republic of Jasque (elected 187 days ago)
Founder: The People's Republic of Kitimat
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Public Sector in The New Meritocracy
Nations ranked highly have relatively large governments and offer the most extensive public services.
As a region, The New Meritocracy is ranked 800th in the world for Largest Public Sector.
|1.||The Ghastly Expanse of The Gatekeeper||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Make your choice.”|
|2.||The Kingdom of Eureka||Capitalist Paradise||“To serve is to live”|
|3.||The New Totalitarian Empire of Greater Moldavi||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Back to Basics”|
|4.||The People's Republics of Winnipeg||Benevolent Dictatorship||“Unum Cum Virtute Multorum”|
|5.||The Radioactive Republic of Jasque||Anarchy||“Make yourselves sheep and the wolves will eat you.”|
|6.||The Free Republic of Frappuccino||Capitalist Paradise||“mmm... coffee”|
|7.||The People's Republic of Kitimat||Benevolent Dictatorship||“UNUM CUM VIRTUTE MULTORUM”|
|8.||The Reds Fan of Anstan||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Let History Repeat Itself”|
|9.||The Sovereign Feline Democracy of Soigacas||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“I'll be whatever I want to do!”|
|10.||The People's Republic of Kemano||Capitalizt||“Power Through Force”|
- 1 day 1 hour ago: Moat cailin ceased to exist.
- 4 days ago: The Reds Fan of Anstan arrived from Osiris.
- 20 days ago: Big d baby ceased to exist.
- 36 days ago: Rearth ceased to exist.
- 44 days ago: The Republic of Smugglers and Mercs departed this region for The North Pacific.
- 44 days ago: The Republic of Smugglers and Mercs arrived from Alliance of Nations.
- 63 days ago: The New Totalitarian Empire of Greater Moldavi arrived from Osiris.
- 65 days ago: The Community of Sereny departed this region for Wysteria.
- 65 days ago: The Community of Sereny arrived from Schuylkill Valley.
- 80 days ago: Holy british kingdom ceased to exist.
The New Meritocracy Regional Message Board
Thank you very much.
Do you have a copy of the "Argyres rules" resolution passed in 2005, Jasque?
I declare Ferenghi jubilee in preparation for my statement of "hello." Which shall be followed by a short phrase of "I am new here." And thus entering into a new thought of "how is everybody?"
Greetings. Our elected leader is trying to implement some form of government after years of anarchy. I forsee troubled times ahead.
- Ambassador Nelson
We are glad to see that anarchy has been restored, for now at least.
Is there an archive of our role play forums from the Accords Senate anywhere?
Winnipeg might have it. My understanding is that he backed up the old forums, but they aren't in a format that any of us could read.
I have to work on getting that back up and running...main thing holding me back right now is not having a copy of the actual forum software that was used back in those days...I know I have it on a Hard Drive somewhere here, but finding the right one is the problem.
Good to be home.
Welcome back, Anstan!