The Stench in the Holy Nostrils of The Hunnish Nations is a gargantuan, socially progressive nation, ruled by Attila with a fair hand, and renowned for its deadly medical pandemics, rampant corporate plagiarism, and multi-spousal wedding ceremonies. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic, humorless population of 27.35 billion Huns live in a state of perpetual fear, as a complete breakdown of social order has led to the rise of order through biker gangs.
The minute, corrupt, liberal, pro-business government, or what there is of one, is solely concerned with Defense. Income tax is unheard of.
The large but stagnant Hunnish Nationsian economy, worth 454 trillion severed heads a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is quite specialized and led by the Gambling industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Book Publishing, and Door-to-door Insurance Sales. Average income is 16,626 severed heads, but there is a vast disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 145,082 per year while the poor average 294, a ratio of 493 to 1.
In its new More is More campaign the government advertises obese men and women posing coquettishly with baked goods to spare their blushes, the government is avowedly secular, posters of politicians in sensual poses can be found on the walls of teenagers' rooms, and debates on whether toilet seats should be left up or down are increasingly commonplace. Crime, especially youth-related, is so common that it is unusual to encounter someone following the law, probably because of the absence of a police force. The Hunnish Nations's national animal is the cliche kitten, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is pagan debauchery.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : The Hunnish Nations's influence in Ainur rose from "Nipper" to "Minnow".
- : The Hunnish Nations's influence in Ainur rose from "Zero" to "Nipper".
- : The Hunnish Nations relocated from Taijitu to Ainur.
- : Following new legislation in The Hunnish Nations, debates on whether toilet seats should be left up or down are increasingly commonplace.
- : The Hunnish Nations was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Scientifically Advanced.
- : The Hunnish Nations's influence in Taijitu rose from "Newcomer" to "Nipper".
- : The Hunnish Nations's influence in Taijitu rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : The Hunnish Nations's influence in Taijitu rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : The Hunnish Nations's influence in Taijitu rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : The Hunnish Nations lodged a message on the Taijitu Regional Message Board.