The Queendom of Quest_Land is a gargantuan, safe nation, notable for its museums and concert halls, smutty television, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful, devout population of 21.521 billion Quest_Landians are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The enormous, liberal, socially-minded, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Social Policy, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Argo. The average income tax rate is 99.7%.
The large but stagnant Quest_Landian economy, worth 291 trillion D-Dols a year, is highly specialized and mostly made up of the Book Publishing industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Trout Farming, and Tourism. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 13,551 D-Dols, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The government helps teach children how to kill a man from six paces, pharmacies close down as medicinal drugs are sold freely by the government, the latest Harry Potter book is a bestseller, and the nation leads Balder in per capita stalking. Crime is totally unknown. Quest_Land's national animal is the wolf, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity: 9 days ago
- 5 days ago: Quest_Land was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Information Technology Sector.
- 5 days ago: Quest_Land was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Largest Information Technology Sector.
- 13 days ago: Quest_Land fell out of the world Top 10% for Most Godforsaken.
- 30 days ago: Following new legislation in Quest_Land, the nation leads Balder in per capita stalking.
- 60 days ago: Following new legislation in Quest_Land, the latest Harry Potter book is a bestseller.
- 65 days ago: Quest_Land fell out of the regional Top 10% for Highest Drug Use.
- 72 days ago: Quest_Land was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Public Transport Department (last census: Top 1%).
- 74 days ago: Quest_Land was refounded in Balder.
- 78 days ago: Quest_Land ceased to exist.
- 85 days ago: Quest_Land fell out of the regional Top 10% for Most World Assembly Endorsements.