“All your base are belong to us”
|Category: Left-wing Utopia|
Regional Influence: Minnow
The Queendom of Quest_Land is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, renowned for its anti-smoking policies. The compassionate, intelligent population of 20.933 billion Quest_Landians are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, liberal, socially-minded government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Education, Social Equality, and the Environment. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Argo. The average income tax rate is 100%. A powerhouse of a private sector is dominated by the Book Publishing industry.
The children of Quest_Land are often remarked upon for their cheery attitude to extreme violence, the number of students attending university has reached a record high, the government helps teach children how to kill a man from six paces, and pharmacies close down as medicinal drugs are sold freely by the government. Crime -- especially youth-related -- is crippling, and the police force struggles against a lack of funding and a high mortality rate. Quest_Land's national animal is the wolf, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its currency is the D-Dol.
Most Recent Government Activity: 4 days ago
- 6 days ago: Quest_Land was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Income Equality.
- 13 days ago: Quest_Land was ranked in the Top 1% of the region for Most Rebellious Youth (last census: #1).
- 14 days ago: Quest_Land was refounded in Balder.
- 35 days ago: Quest_Land ceased to exist.
- 71 days ago: Quest_Land was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Highest Drug Use.
- 76 days ago: Quest_Land fell out of the regional Top 10% for Highest Drug Use.
- 88 days ago: Quest_Land was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Most Politically Apathetic Citizens (last census: Top 1%).
- 101 days ago: Quest_Land was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Largest Populations (last census: Top 1%).
- 105 days ago: Following new legislation in Quest_Land, pharmacies close down as medicinal drugs are sold freely by the government.
- 109 days ago: Quest_Land fell out of the world Top 10% for Most Income Equality.