“quod tibi fieri non vis, alteri ne feceris.”
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Regional Influence: Powerbroker
The Evergreen Domain of Morekai is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Mordain with an even hand, and remarkable for its keen interest in outer space. Its hard-nosed, hard-working population of 19.579 billion have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
There is no government in the normal sense of the word; however, a small group of community-minded, corrupt individuals devotes most of its attentions to the Environment, with areas such as Social Equality and Social Welfare receiving almost no funds by comparison. Income tax is unheard of. A powerhouse of a private sector is dominated by the Gambling industry.
All major public areas are watched by police surveillance cameras, politicians accepting drinks in bars are executed for taking bribes, all footpaths have tollbooths, and heavy industry must go to expensive lengths to dispose of waste. Crime -- especially youth-related -- is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Morekai's national animal is the Wolf, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its currency is the Bud.
Most Recent Government Activity: 3 hours ago
- 3 hours ago: Morekai lodged a message on the England Regional Message Board.
- 2 days 10 hours ago: Morekai lodged a message on the England Regional Message Board.
- 8 days ago: Morekai was endorsed by The Constitutional Monarchy of The new united britsh empire.
- 8 days ago: Morekai's influence in England fell from "Power" to "Powerbroker".
- 12 days ago: Morekai lodged a message on the England Regional Message Board.
- 13 days ago: Morekai was endorsed by The Constitutional Monarchy of Kingdom of the peoples.
- 16 days ago: Morekai lodged a message on the England Regional Message Board.
- 20 days ago: Morekai's influence in England rose from "Powerbroker" to "Power".
- 24 days ago: Morekai was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Safest (last census: Top 10%).
- 26 days ago: Following new legislation in Morekai, heavy industry must go to expensive lengths to dispose of waste.