The Socalist Republic of Inochia is a colossal, socially progressive nation, ruled by Emily Larnakker with an even hand, and renowned for its public floggings, restrictive gun laws, and stringent health and safety legislation. The hard-nosed population of 5.595 billion Inochians enjoy extensive civil rights and enjoy a level of social equality free from the usual accompanying government corruption.
The enormous, liberal government juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Tresden. The average income tax rate is 74.6%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The very strong Inochian economy, worth 429 trillion Slovkas a year, is highly specialized and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing and Beef-Based Agriculture. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 76,680 Slovkas, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.5 times as much as the poorest.
Fraternities are notorious for drunken hooliganism, prime real estate is devoted to wind farms and solar energy generators, loans are available for students from poor families, and euthanasia is legal. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Inochia's national animal is the Tiger, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Inochia was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Nudest, Most Advanced Public Education, and Longest Average Lifespans and the Top 10% for Most Pacifist and Most Extensive Public Healthcare.
- : Inochia's influence in Osiris rose from "Newcomer" to "Nipper".
- : Inochia's influence in Osiris rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Inochia's influence in Osiris rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Inochia's influence in Osiris rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Inochia was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Extensive Civil Rights.
- : Following new legislation in Inochia, euthanasia is legal.
- : Following new legislation in Inochia, loans are available for students from poor families.
- : Inochia altered its national flag.
- : Inochia was refounded in Osiris.