“Unity is Strength”
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Regional Influence: Minnow
Location: The New Galactic Republic
The Triumvirate Society of Eiffel is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by The House Council with an even hand, and renowned for its sprawling nuclear power plants. Its hard-nosed population of 3.968 billion have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, corrupt government stops and the rest of society begins, but it devotes most of its attentions to Law & Order, with areas such as Social Welfare and Religion & Spirituality receiving almost no funds by comparison. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Raxus. The average income tax rate is 83%, and even higher for the wealthy. A powerhouse of a private sector is dominated by the Book Publishing industry.
Scientists regularly clone human beings for research purposes, voting is voluntary, those found guilty of illicit affairs are jailed, and every product goes through extensive safety-testing by the government. Crime -- especially youth-related -- is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force. Eiffel's national animal is the Volus, which is also the nation's favorite main course, its national religion is Siari, and its currency is the Society Marc.
Most Recent Government Activity: 13 days ago
- 6 days ago: Eiffel was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Largest Publishing Industry.
- 9 days ago: Eiffel was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Healthiest Citizens.
- 13 days ago: Eiffel was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Safest.
- 15 days ago: Eiffel lodged a message on the The New Galactic Republic Regional Message Board.
- 15 days ago: Eiffel endorsed The Armed Republic of New Lazaria.
- 15 days ago: Eiffel relocated from The Rejected Realms to The New Galactic Republic.
- 19 days ago: Eiffel was endorsed by The Rogue Nation of The Horror Channel.
- 19 days ago: Eiffel was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Most Cultured.
- 22 days ago: Eiffel was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Best Weather.
- 25 days ago: Eiffel was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Safest.
Endorsements Received: None.