The United States of Conserlan is a colossal, safe nation, remarkable for its museums and concert halls, barren, inhospitable landscape, and sprawling nuclear power plants. The hard-nosed, hard-working, humorless population of 5.101 billion Conserlanians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government prioritizes Defense, although Law & Order, Industry, and Education are also considered important, while Environment and Spirituality aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Thomaston. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 19.2%.
The frighteningly efficient Conserlanian economy, worth 464 trillion Dollars a year, is led by the Automobile Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing, Information Technology, and Retail. Average income is 91,084 Dollars, but there is a significant disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 278,243 per year while the poor average 23,110, a ratio of 12.0 to 1.
Billions are being spent on a new island airport, long arduous trials are held for the most trivial of offences, ten-year-olds regularly found their own political parties, and the navy is chrome-plating its battleships to prevent rust. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Conserlan's national animal is the Hawkbeek Owl, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to toxic air pollution, and its national religion is Religion of Tomas.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Conserlan was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Lowest Unemployment Rates.
- : Conserlan was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Average (last census: Top 10%).
- : Conserlan was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Most Average.
- : Conserlan was endorsed by The Confederacy of Francischia.
- : Conserlan was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Cultured.
- : Conserlan was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Most Cultured.
- : Conserlan was endorsed by The Borderlands of Paleto-Blaine County.
- : Conserlan lost the endorsement of The Constitutional Monarchy of Telmore.
- : Conserlan was endorsed by The Empire of Rural Metro Land.
- : Conserlan was endorsed by The Constitutional Monarchy of Telmore.