|Category: Left-Leaning College State|
Regional Influence: Minnow
The Disputed Territories of Bottle is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, renowned for its hatred of cheese. The hard-nosed, hard-working, intelligent population of 23.82 billion Bottleans enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent government stops and the rest of society begins, but it devotes most of its attentions to Education, with areas such as Commerce and Healthcare receiving almost no funds by comparison. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 43%. A powerhouse of a private sector is dominated by the Information Technology industry.
Recent protests against birds flying too low have resulted in bloodshed, nervous homeowners have been blamed for rising death rates amongst carol singers and locksmiths, radio shows frequently feature people denouncing religion, and Members of Parliament operate under a PAYE scheme. Crime -- especially youth-related -- is a problem. Bottle's national animal is the pink flamingo, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its currency is the blood of the enemy.
Most Recent Government Activity: 12 days ago
- 21 days ago: Bottle was ranked in the Top 1% of the region for Largest Populations.
- 24 days ago: Bottle altered its national flag.
- 24 days ago: Bottle was refounded in Balder.
- 145 days ago: Bottle ceased to exist.
- 150 days ago: Bottle was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Scientifically Advanced.
- 220 days ago: Bottle was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Rebellious Youth.
- 312 days ago: Bottle fell out of the world Top 10% for Least Corrupt Governments.
- 335 days ago: Bottle was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Godforsaken.
- 1 year 233 days ago: Bottle was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Least Corrupt Governments.
- 1 year 338 days ago: Bottle fell out of the world Top 10% for Most Eco-Friendly Governments.