The Disputed Territories of Bottle is a gargantuan, cultured nation, remarkable for its frequent executions, parental licensing program, and multi-spousal wedding ceremonies. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic, cheerful population of 25.349 billion Bottleans enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The large government prioritizes Education, with Environment, Law & Order, and Defense also on the agenda, while Industry and Healthcare are ignored. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 61.1%.
The large but stagnant Bottlean economy, worth 137 trillion blood of the enemies a year, is highly specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing, Automobile Manufacturing, and Gambling. Average income is 5,434 blood of the enemies, with the richest citizens earning 7.5 times as much as the poorest.
Recent protests against birds flying too low have resulted in bloodshed, nervous homeowners have been blamed for rising death rates amongst carol singers and locksmiths, radio shows frequently feature people denouncing religion, and Members of Parliament operate under a PAYE scheme. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Bottle's national animal is the pink flamingo, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity: 33 days ago
- 6 days ago: Bottle was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Best Weather.
- 7 days ago: Bottle fell out of the regional Top 10% for Largest Publishing Industry.
- 42 days ago: Bottle was refounded in Osiris.
- 94 days ago: Bottle ceased to exist.
- 107 days ago: Bottle fell out of the world Top 5% for Most Influential.
- 116 days ago: Bottle was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Smartest Citizens.
- 119 days ago: Bottle was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Publishing Industry.
- 119 days ago: Bottle was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Largest Publishing Industry.
- 128 days ago: Bottle was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Information Technology Sector.
- 136 days ago: Bottle was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Godforsaken.