The Disputed Territories of Bottle is a gargantuan, cultured nation, notable for its museums and concert halls, anti-smoking policies, and multi-spousal wedding ceremonies. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic, cheerful population of 25.109 billion Bottleans enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The large government prioritizes Education, with Environment, Law & Order, and Defense also on the agenda, while Industry and Healthcare are ignored. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 61.1%.
The large but stagnant Bottlean economy, worth 136 trillion blood of the enemies a year, is highly specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing, Automobile Manufacturing, and Gambling. Average income is 5,434 blood of the enemies, with the richest citizens earning 7.5 times as much as the poorest.
Recent protests against birds flying too low have resulted in bloodshed, nervous homeowners have been blamed for rising death rates amongst carol singers and locksmiths, radio shows frequently feature people denouncing religion, and Members of Parliament operate under a PAYE scheme. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Bottle's national animal is the pink flamingo, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity: 3 days 15 hours ago
- 3 days 15 hours ago: Bottle was refounded in Osiris.
- 56 days ago: Bottle ceased to exist.
- 69 days ago: Bottle fell out of the world Top 5% for Most Influential.
- 78 days ago: Bottle was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Smartest Citizens.
- 81 days ago: Bottle was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Publishing Industry.
- 81 days ago: Bottle was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Largest Publishing Industry.
- 90 days ago: Bottle was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Information Technology Sector.
- 98 days ago: Bottle was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Godforsaken.
- 117 days ago: Bottle was refounded in Osiris.
- 120 days ago: Bottle ceased to exist.