The FN FAL of Bajireyn is a colossal, socially progressive nation, ruled by Dieudonne Saive with an even hand, and remarkable for its barren, inhospitable landscape, unlimited-speed roads, and sprawling nuclear power plants. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic population of 7.719 billion FALs enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The medium-sized government prioritizes Defense, with Education, Industry, and Welfare also on the agenda, while Spirituality and Environment aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Fabrique National. The average income tax rate is 49.5%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient a FAL economy, worth 986 trillion 762x51mm NATOS a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing, Arms Manufacturing, and Gambling. Black market activity is frequent. Average income is an impressive 127,756 762x51mm NATOS, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.9 times as much as the poorest.
Surfers ride tsunamis of record height and toxicity, inter-species marriages are ignored by the government, leather-clad individuals can be seen walking their slaves in public parks, and Bajireyn's nuclear reactors are held together with party string and Hubba Bubba. Crime, especially youth-related, is moderate, with the police force struggling against a lack of funding and a high mortality rate. Bajireyn's national animal is the FN FAL, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, and its national religion is FAL cultism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Bajireyn was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Inclusive.
- : Bajireyn lodged a message on the Sapphire Regional Message Board.
- : Bajireyn relocated from The Aurora Isles to Sapphire.
- : Bajireyn fell out of the world Top 10% for Largest Populations.
- : Bajireyn relocated from Lazarus to The Aurora Isles.
- : Bajireyn was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Publishing Industry (last census: Top 10%).
- : Bajireyn was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Largest Publishing Industry.
- : Bajireyn altered its national flag.
- : Bajireyn changed its national capital to "Fabrique National", its demonym to "FAL", its demonym adjective to "a FAL", its demonym plural to "FALs", its motto to "Ave Nex Alea", and its nation type to "FN FAL".
- : Bajireyn changed its national demonym to "Rhodesian" and its demonym adjective to "Rhodesian".