WA Delegate: None.
Last WA Update:
Depression contains 4 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Black Market in Depression
World Census agents tracked "off the books" deals and handshake agreements in order to study the size of nations' informal economies.
As a region, Depression is ranked 12,031st in the world for Largest Black Market.
|1.||The Federation of West-Whirlpool||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Cuivis dolori remedium est patientia.”|
|2.||The Free Land of Edin||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“It's time. ”|
|3.||The Republic of Gilding the Lily||Capitalist Paradise||“An amaranthine bloom needs no gold”|
|4.||The Republic of Diplodakus||Anarchy||“Dino Goes Rawr”|
- : The Spell of Shock Spell departed this region for Birb.
- : The Republic of Like A 45 departed this region for Artificial Solar System.
- : Embassy cancelled between Kronos and Depression.
- : Embassy cancelled between Crystal Falls and Depression.
- : Embassy cancelled between The Autumnal Court and Depression.
- : The Republic of Happy End of the World departed this region for Artificial Solar System.
- : The Republic of Happy End of the World ordered the closure of embassies between Depression and Kronos.
- : The Republic of Happy End of the World ordered the closure of embassies between Depression and Crystal Falls.
- : The Republic of Happy End of the World ordered the closure of embassies between Depression and The Autumnal Court.
- : The Republic of Happy End of the World removed the tag "Invader".
Depression Regional Message Board
I'm sure half of the Black Hawks are just in because they like birds. : )
Flowers are nice and the Lily raiders are definitely not the worst kind ; )
Music is great.
Only flag idea I can come up with for now is a drawing or (green landscape) photography of
dark rain clouds vs sun
fog covered valley vs dawn
Something beautiful and hopeful shining through a dark cover. Not sure though how kitschy/cheesy that actually appears. Also, couldn't quite find the right pic.
Regarding embassies, I'm the guy who thinks the more the merrier. While raiders think the same way but from a different perspective... But isolation is not the way to tackle depression, I guess, and as mentioned earlier, I don't think a tag raid harms the region as long as people help to reverse things...
Oh surprise surprise : )
Welcome back, founder person :)
Apparently I wasn't supposed to raid you, so I'll let you get away untagged. Although Lily already tagged you, so I guess that doesn't mean much...
I think once the embassies are closed, a raid on top doesn't hurt that much.
Welcome back Diplodakus. I was wondering if I should poke your other nation that I know when you ceased.
As we said we will share music, here finally one of the songs that might be considered a sad song but I find it very uplifting: