The Confederacy of Zyvetskistaahn is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by The Council of Executors with a fair hand, and notable for its museums and concert halls, sprawling nuclear power plants, and keen interest in outer space. The compassionate, democratic population of 10.978 billion Zyvetens have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The government — a sprawling, bureaucracy-choked morass — juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Zyveta. The average income tax rate is 73.2%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The powerhouse Zyveten economy, worth 624 trillion Zyvetenmarks a year, is quite specialized and mostly made up of the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Retail. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 56,928 Zyvetenmarks, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The government has cut taxes in the face of widespread tax evasion, private business has started paving paradises and putting up parking lots, the mining industry is making inroads into environmentally sensitive areas, and citizens are enjoying a recent large cut in taxes. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Zyvetskistaahn's national animal is the Liffen forest rat, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Zyveten Orthodoxy.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Zyvetskistaahn resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Zyvetskistaahn was endorsed by The Queendom of Che Sana Und.
- : Zyvetskistaahn was endorsed by The Republic of I Am Bad At Naming Nations.
- : Zyvetskistaahn was endorsed by The Republic of Horsley Land.
- : Zyvetskistaahn was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Subsidized Industry.
- : Zyvetskistaahn was endorsed by The Federal Republic of Ribbleton.
- : Zyvetskistaahn was endorsed by The Kingdom of Articune.
- : Zyvetskistaahn was endorsed by The Democratic States of R libanon.
- : Zyvetskistaahn was endorsed by The Constitutional Monarchy of Kranostav.
- : Zyvetskistaahn was endorsed by The Republic of Athenian Republic of the People.