|Leader||President James Spencer|
|Animal||North American Eagle|
The Republic of Xencovia is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by President James Spencer with a fair hand, and remarkable for its free-roaming dinosaurs, national health service, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, democratic population of 5.115 billion Xencovians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Washington DC. The average income tax rate is 95.4%.
The frighteningly efficient Xencovian economy, worth a remarkable 1,032 trillion Xencovian Dollars a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Book Publishing, and Basket Weaving. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an amazing 201,929 Xencovian Dollars, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The Messiah (formerly known as Brian) is a mayoral candidate, family isn't who you're born with but who you abandon in foreign countries, the Xencovian Arts Council pays teenagers to sit through opera performances, and historic buildings are being demolished to allow for road-widening in the city centre. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Xencovia's national animal is the North American Eagle, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Xencovia, historic buildings are being demolished to allow for road-widening in the city centre.
- : Following new legislation in Xencovia, the Xencovian Arts Council pays teenagers to sit through opera performances.
- : Following new legislation in Xencovia, family isn't who you're born with but who you abandon in foreign countries.
- : Following new legislation in Xencovia, the Messiah (formerly known as Brian) is a mayoral candidate.
- : Following new legislation in Xencovia, the nation locks people up and tells them they're mad for compassion's sake.
- : Following new legislation in Xencovia, the regional delicacy of chocolate bombes is deadlier than an unexploded bomb.
- : Following new legislation in Xencovia, anti-government political posters adorn every building like wallpaper.
- : Xencovia voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Prevention of Mutually assured destruction".
- : Xencovia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Common Territories".
- : Xencovia was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Best Weather.
Endorsements Received: 26 » United Fri Cour Kep, Viktorovitch, Relkadia, The Steephills, Aurelian Wonderland, Matemeth, Columbia-Dixie, Xadrius, Wyerd, Greater Luoyang, South Carolinian Republic, La Catalina, Algerburg, Kenche Gle, Reformed Rhodesia, Selviand, Notherford, Craconia, Warszawa I Slavia, XyLoSnoW, The Rosharan Shard, Myrmedon, Cuthford, Blood Kenitsopia, Socialist Bantustan, and Dukna.