The Leader of The MT Army of Vippertooth33 is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Viper with a fair hand, and remarkable for its museums and concert halls, devotion to social welfare, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, democratic population of 35.212 billion Vippertooth33ians are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The large, socially-minded, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Welfare, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Asgard. The average income tax rate is 60.7%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The enormous but inefficient Vippertooth33ian economy, worth a remarkable 1,086 trillion Citas a year, is driven almost entirely by government activity. The industrial sector is mostly comprised of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, although the government is looking at stamping this out. Average income is 30,862 Citas, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Large-girthed charity workers assign themselves healthy wages for their work with starving children, employers are finding it hard to screen candidates now that everyone gets A grades in their exams, Vippertooth33ian police have to pay out of their own pockets for bulletproof vests, and environmental legislation occurs cyclically. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Vippertooth33's national animal is the Vipertooth Dragon, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Zoology.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Vippertooth33 was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Valuable International Artwork.
- : Vippertooth33's influence in Mariner Trench rose from "Zero" to "Minnow".
- : Following new legislation in Vippertooth33, environmental legislation occurs cyclically.
- : Following new legislation in Vippertooth33, Vippertooth33ian police have to pay out of their own pockets for bulletproof vests.
- : Following new legislation in Vippertooth33, employers are finding it hard to screen candidates now that everyone gets A grades in their exams.
- : Following new legislation in Vippertooth33, large-girthed charity workers assign themselves healthy wages for their work with starving children.
- : Following new legislation in Vippertooth33, invasive drug testing is now performed at elementary school sports days.
- : Vippertooth33 endorsed The United Kingdom of Hypron.
- : Vippertooth33 relocated from The League of Fasism to Mariner Trench.
- : Vippertooth33's influence in The League of Fasism rose from "Ambassador" to "Auxiliary".
Endorsements Received: None.