|Capital||Ciudad de Megaxistan|
The Reino of Megaxistan is a massive, safe nation, ruled by Frederick I with a fair hand, and notable for its ubiquitous missile silos, compulsory military service, and prohibition of alcohol. The compassionate, democratic, devout population of 1.672 billion Megaxistaneses have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Healthcare, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Ciudad de Megaxistan. The average income tax rate is 31.8%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The Megaxistanian economy, worth 110 trillion Emeralds a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Beef-Based Agriculture industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Trout Farming, and Retail. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 65,906 Emeralds, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.1 times as much as the poorest.
It turns out that you actually can put a price on intangible cultural heritage, the navy is chrome-plating its battleships to prevent rust, city budgets are spent entirely on supporting the town royalty, and former arms manufacturing CEOs are now delivering food for minimum wage. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Megaxistan's national animal is the Red Wolf, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Catolicismo.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Megaxistan was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements and the Top 10% for Largest Trout Fishing Sector.
- : Megaxistan was endorsed by The People's Republic of Republic of Pila.
- : Megaxistan's influence in Organization of United Sovereign States rose from "Apprentice" to "Vassal".
- : Megaxistan's influence in Organization of United Sovereign States rose from "Squire" to "Apprentice".
- : Megaxistan voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Digital Network Defense"".
- : Megaxistan voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Blood Donation Safety and Equality Act".
- : Megaxistan was endorsed by The Empire of Nuevo Alemania.
- : Megaxistan was reclassified from "Moralistic Democracy" to "Inoffensive Centrist Democracy".
- : Megaxistan's influence in Organization of United Sovereign States rose from "Page" to "Squire".
- : Megaxistan's influence in Organization of United Sovereign States rose from "Shoeshiner" to "Page".