|Capital||Under the Couch|
The Olive Green of Eist is a gargantuan, genial nation, ruled by E Dogg with a fair hand, and notable for its daily referendums, anti-smoking policies, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 21.776 billion Eisterians are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The large, liberal government juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Social Policy. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Under the Couch. The average income tax rate is 95.2%.
The frighteningly efficient Eisterian economy, worth a remarkable 3,502 trillion livers a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is extremely specialized, is mostly made up of the Book Publishing industry, with major contributions from Tourism. Average income is an impressive 160,830 livers, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
E Dogg panders to nontraditional families, all industry is owned and run by the government, birth rates have hit an all-time low, and Max Barry is this year's Miss Eist. Crime is well under control. Eist's national animal is the goat, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Eist voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Trotterdam".
- : Eist voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Protecting Legal Rights of Workers".
- : Eist endorsed The Republic of Acvilsol.
- : Eist was endorsed by The Republic of Acvilsol.
- : Eist voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Frieden-und Freudenland".
- : Eist voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Freedom to Seek Medical Care II"".
- : Eist endorsed The Most Serene Republic of Free Las Pinas.
- : Eist was endorsed by The Most Serene Republic of Free Las Pinas.
- : Eist was endorsed by The Republic of Moonlight Menschen.
- : Eist voted against the World Assembly Resolution " International Transportation Preclearance Act".
Endorsements Received: 51 » The Soylent Green Party, New Fania, Karlando, Nooooooooooooooo, Aspistania, Kuriko, Ignis Cinere, A R V E R N A, Wysrod, Generic Country Name That Is Available, Nixtodea, Lacuna, Oyste, Lamborghini Murcielago, Free Land of Rebellium, Abelena, Libertaritaritaritaria, Dustwind, Anisopterra, Valentian Elysium, Decent Humans, Ascended Union, Discotheque, Krystalveil, Vill Send, Lesbi, The Republic of Osea, Ao Kuang, Xemja, Chocolate Coookies, Alen-roshh, Medetas, Itic, Evertopia, United Kingdom of Selesnia, Leprechaun Gold, Vivolkha, AciaciaMont, Armatha, City of Saint Nicolas, Ehrgeizig, Kachikawawa, Novegia, Waitiki, Namakan, Solsevara, Lisokyo, Bortheria, Northern Nivaria, Greenmont Federation, and 1 other.Acvilsol.