The Commonwealth of Effazio is a gargantuan, safe nation, ruled by Chairman Redmond with a fair hand, and remarkable for its state-planned economy, irreverence towards religion, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 14.092 billion Effazians are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The government — a sprawling, bureaucracy-choked, outspoken morass — juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Social Policy. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Arysoma. The income tax rate is 100%.
The frighteningly efficient Effazian economy, worth a remarkable 2,360 trillion Crowns a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector is solely comprised of the Book Publishing industry. Average income is an impressive 167,514 Crowns, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Internet searches for the inventor of the three-wheeled steam-powered Effazian weed picker are way up, graffiti graces every city's streets, no one is quite sure what many government officials look like, and pre-takeoff checks last longer than the flights themselves. Crime is totally unknown. Effazio's national animal is the Dragon, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Utilitarianism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Effazio voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Wallenburg".
- : Effazio's influence in Forest rose from "Page" to "Squire".
- : Following new legislation in Effazio, pre-takeoff checks last longer than the flights themselves.
- : Effazio voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Wartime Journalism Protection Act"".
- : Following new legislation in Effazio, no one is quite sure what many government officials look like.
- : Effazio endorsed The Free People of Talgarth.
- : Effazio was endorsed by The Free People of Talgarth.
- : Effazio was endorsed by The Empire of A Hat.
- : Effazio endorsed The Empire of A Hat.
- : Effazio voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Nuremgard".
Endorsements Received: 52 » Ransium, Turbeaux, Feladria, Ruinenlust, Ironic Remarks, Novian Republics, Cat-Herders United, Canaltia, Verdant Haven, Appendia, Frieden-und Freudenland, Edible Plywood, Ownzone, Anachronolandia, Lura, Kawastyselir, Deontologia, Eryndlynd, Candlewhisper Archive, The New Bluestocking Homeland, Aeterno Tranquillitas, Groenwald, Greyveldt, Burkhai, Bananaistan, Bakwaas, Pen Blanityion, Taco Respublic, Window Land, Bregaria, Vanenia, Kinectia, Tur Ada, Atsvea, Love and Nature, Middle Barael, Tscharva, Hyon Delta, Pythaga, McClandia Doge 2, Blon Gre, Alcantaria, The Black Forrest, Paplia, Ordand, Heidgaudr, Rivienland, Reannia, Forgotten Beauty, South Bees, and 2 others.A Hat, and Talgarth.