The Republic of Effazio is a gargantuan, socially progressive nation, ruled by the Chancellery with an even hand, and remarkable for its multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, hatred of cheese, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 16.175 billion Effazians enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The government — a sprawling, bureaucracy-choked, liberal morass — juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Social Policy. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Arysoma. The income tax rate is 100%.
The frighteningly efficient Effazian economy, worth a remarkable 2,974 trillion Crowns a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is extremely specialized, is mostly made up of the Book Publishing industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology. Average income is an impressive 183,878 Crowns, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
A weakened police force struggles to maintain law and order, 'A is for Annulment' is a popular children's song, party affiliation is just as irrelevant as campaign promises, and Arysoma spends billions upgrading public transport. Crime is totally unknown. Effazio's national animal is the Dragon, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Effazio, Arysoma spends billions upgrading public transport.
- : Following new legislation in Effazio, party affiliation is just as irrelevant as campaign promises.
- : Effazio voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Epidemic Investigation Act".
- : Following new legislation in Effazio, 'A is for Annulment' is a popular children's song.
- : Effazio voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Drop Your Pants".
- : Following new legislation in Effazio, a weakened police force struggles to maintain law and order.
- : Following new legislation in Effazio, raver DJ XStacy holds multiple medical degrees in chillaxing.
- : Effazio endorsed The Kingdom of Ardelark.
- : Effazio was endorsed by The Kingdom of Ardelark.
- : Following new legislation in Effazio, refugees from other nations are flocking to Effazio's border.
Endorsements Received: 79 » Ransium, Turbeaux, Feladria, Ruinenlust, Ironic Remarks, Novian Republics, Cat-Herders United, Canaltia, Verdant Haven, Appendia, Frieden-und Freudenland, Ownzone, Anachronolandia, Lura, Kawastyselir, Deontologia, Eryndlynd, Candlewhisper Archive, The New Bluestocking Homeland, Aeterno Tranquillitas, Bananaistan, Pen Blanityion, Taco Respublic, Window Land, Bregaria, Atsvea, Love and Nature, Middle Barael, Tscharva, Hyon Delta, Alcantaria, The Black Forrest, Ordand, Forgotten Beauty, Jutsa, Caterasia, Terrabod, Hoochlandia, Ashrah, Simbolon, Roless, The Most Serene Republicans, Crowacia, Kannap, Uniania Geeth, Zinguanaville, Ypogegrammeni, Ziotah and Riverside, The Cypher Nine, Garbelia, and 29 others.Norginlajicratefe, The Rhuarc Bastion, Manniskoslaktet, Blue Nagia, Einswenn, Kepler-0085, Daarwyrth, Zerkyr Xiszczy, New Ladavia, Uan aa Boa, Doxstern, Cuillin, Dasche, Lugnan, Eaven, Twiliydawn, Shalotte, The Fabulous Islands, Democratic Republic of Cacusia, East Skirsburg, Edible Plywood, Kyratistani, New Kvenland, Bunkaiia, Difinbelk 2, New Julunaphra, The Wisteria Islands, Wizardonia, and Ardelark.