The Commonwealth of Effazio is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by Chairman Bryan with a fair hand, and notable for its museums and concert halls, ban on automobiles, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 15.303 billion Effazians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The government — a sprawling, bureaucracy-choked, outspoken morass — juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Social Policy. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Arysoma. The income tax rate is 100%.
The frighteningly efficient Effazian economy, worth a remarkable 2,690 trillion Crowns a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is extremely specialized, is mostly made up of the Book Publishing industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology. Average income is an impressive 175,810 Crowns, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Being Chairman Bryan has been voted one of the top ten most dangerous jobs, turning the other cheek is accompanied by a polite letter of complaint, pandemics are over and done with by the time it takes to pass the nation's stringent border security, and glamping Effazians won't sleep in a tent that doesn't include a Jacuzzi. Crime is totally unknown. Effazio's national animal is the Dragon, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Utilitarianism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Effazio voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Roavin".
- : Effazio endorsed The Republic of New Ladavia.
- : Effazio was endorsed by The Republic of New Ladavia.
- : Following new legislation in Effazio, glamping Effazians won't sleep in a tent that doesn't include a Jacuzzi.
- : Effazio voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Gay Panic defense Ban".
- : Following new legislation in Effazio, pandemics are over and done with by the time it takes to pass the nation's stringent border security.
- : Effazio endorsed The Democratic States of Zerkyr Xiszczy.
- : Effazio was endorsed by The Democratic States of Zerkyr Xiszczy.
- : Effazio voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Liberate The Embassy"".
- : Following new legislation in Effazio, turning the other cheek is accompanied by a polite letter of complaint.
Endorsements Received: 70 » Ransium, Turbeaux, Feladria, Ruinenlust, Ironic Remarks, Novian Republics, Cat-Herders United, Canaltia, Verdant Haven, Appendia, Frieden-und Freudenland, Ownzone, Anachronolandia, Lura, Kawastyselir, Deontologia, Eryndlynd, Candlewhisper Archive, The New Bluestocking Homeland, Aeterno Tranquillitas, Bananaistan, Pen Blanityion, Taco Respublic, Window Land, Bregaria, Tur Ada, Atsvea, Love and Nature, Middle Barael, Tscharva, Hyon Delta, Blon Gre, Alcantaria, The Black Forrest, Ordand, Reannia, Forgotten Beauty, Jutsa, Caterasia, Terrabod, Hoochlandia, Adaline, Ashrah, Simbolon, Roless, The Most Serene Republicans, Crowacia, Kannap, Uniania Geeth, Zinguanaville, and 20 others.The Long Valley, Nova Patris, Ypogegrammeni, East Stederland, Ziotah and Riverside, The Cypher Nine, Garbelia, Norginlajicratefe, The Rhuarc Bastion, Manniskoslaktet, Blue Nagia, Cikya, Einswenn, Rivienland, Verensika, Dark Chocolate Enthusiasts, Kepler-0085, Daarwyrth, Zerkyr Xiszczy, and New Ladavia.