WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Federation of John Howard
Last WA Update:
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Publishing Industry in Parliament of Australia
The World Census tallied social media complaints from students regarding overpriced textbooks to determine which nations have the largest book publishing industries.
As a region, Parliament of Australia is ranked 17,760th in the world for Largest Publishing Industry.
|1.||The Prime Minister of Scott Morrisons Piece of Coal||Left-wing Utopia||“Climate Change is Real Scott Morrison”|
|2.||The Republic of Jason Wood||Capitalist Paradise||“LNP”|
|3.||The Khanate of Greater Kazan||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Khan of All the Rus”|
|4.||The Six Toa Warriors of Toa Metru||Left-wing Utopia||“Unity, Duty, Destiny”|
|5.||The Federation of John Howard||New York Times Democracy||“Liberal National Party”|
|6.||The Grand Duchy of Praeson Royal Guard||Iron Fist Socialists||“Glory to Praesonum”|
- : The Dirty but Lucrative Affairs of A Goblinoid Merchant of the region The Embassy proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy cancelled between The Embassy and Parliament of Australia.
- : The Sparkly Gaydian Angelship of Trans Anarcho-Communist Lesbian Catgirls of the region The Embassy ordered the closure of its embassy in Parliament of Australia.
- : The Six Toa Warriors of Toa Metru arrived from Resuscitation.
- : The Republic of Jason Wood arrived from Resuscitation.
- : The Khanate of Greater Kazan arrived from Resuscitation.
- : The Prime Minister of Scott Morrisons Piece of Coal arrived from Resuscitation.
- : The Grand Duchy of Praeson Royal Guard arrived from The Rejected Realms.
- : The What Is Life of Nelson Wilbury of the region Traveling Wilburys proposed constructing embassies.
- : Happy llamas departed this region for Resuscitation.
Parliament of Australia Regional Message Board
There are no lodged messages at present.