WA Delegate: None.
Last WA Update:
New East Berlin contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Advanced Public Transport in New East Berlin
World Census experts captured, tagged, and released trains in order to identify which nations have the most extensive, well-funded public transportation systems.
As a region, New East Berlin is ranked 9,929th in the world for Most Advanced Public Transport.
|1.||The Republic of Deustalteratan||Conservative Democracy||“Justice, Piety, Loyalty”|
|2.||The United Federation of Broviet||Tyranny by Majority||“Force through union.”|
- : Sanmarinese oman ceased to exist.
- : Embassy cancelled between The Embassy and New East Berlin.
- : The United Kingdom of Spike Wilbury of the region The Embassy ordered the closure of its embassy in New East Berlin.
- : The Bread-Eater's Society of Sandwichs departed this region for Algebra II.
- : The Republic of Alfonzo the Guardian departed this region for Algebra II.
- : The Republic of Lower Japan departed this region for Algebra II.
- : The Dominion of Panthalassa-Pangaea lost WA Delegate status.
- : The Colony of Yetria departed this region for South Anaria.
- : The Nizari Ismaili State of Hashishin departed this region for South Anaria.
- : The Republic of Bluementhol departed this region for South Anaria.
New East Berlin Regional Message Board
Where do I even begin with this? Alright, first off, Sweden is NOT socialist. It is capitalist with universal healthcare, that's not socialism. It could be worse, at least you didn't say Venezuela which FYI is also not socialist. Second you call Marxism a cult, yet your entire nation is a cult dictated by a dusty old book that promotes slavery and oppression of women. You hold this text as your god's truth and you have the gall to say that my ideology is without morals. You sir, are insane. Thirdly, you talk like Marxism is some dying ideology and yet one of the most powerful countries in the world, the People's Republic of China, is a socialist state driven by Marxist thoeory. Also Vietnam, Laos, Cuba, the Democratic People's Republic of Korea, and Nepal are all socialist states dictated by Marxist theory. And with Nepal, their communist party has been growing for years and finally gained majority power in their elections this year. If communism was dead and forgotten, how did a socialist state rise just this year? Reflect on what I have said to you after you finish thinking back to the Middle Ages where your beloved Christianity had its heyday.
My beebee hard