WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Protectorate of Velarus
Last WA Update:
Today's World Census Report
The Most Valuable International Artwork in Fae
Some nations attempt to collect signature artworks of other nations, developing collections known as "decks." The World Census has estimated their value.
As a region, Fae is ranked 6,470th in the world for Most Valuable International Artwork.
|1.||The Paper Town of Zeroe||Moralistic Democracy||“Value is stationary in time”|
|2.||The Queendom of Lilithaen||Psychotic Dictatorship||“Live for more”|
|3.||The Republic of Zombie Aurora||Libertarian Police State||“once upon a dream”|
|4.||The Kiln of Fierro||Iron Fist Consumerists||“A mystery wrapped in a question mark wrapped in flannel”|
|5.||The StarStation of Gorturnum||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Peace doesn't fight. I do”|
|6.||The Idealistic Commune of Viktor Satan||Democratic Socialists||“Yuri on ice”|
|7.||The StarStation of Wasturnum||Psychotic Dictatorship||“They're fighting and you're admiring my clothes?”|
|8.||The Prison of Sapphique||Father Knows Best State||“All locks have a key”|
|9.||The Teacup of SoBSoT||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Cup of tea consent!”|
|10.||The StarStation of Septurnum||Father Knows Best State||“You can take our lives, but you will never break us”|
- : Embassy cancelled between Codex Ylvus and Fae.
- : Embassy cancelled between Monarchist and Democratic Alliance and Fae.
- : The Protectorate of Velarus ordered the closure of embassies between Fae and Monarchist and Democratic Alliance.
- : The Protectorate of Velarus ordered the closure of embassies between Fae and Codex Ylvus.
- : The Protectorate of Velarus appointed The Isolated Forest Haven of Melanie Finn as Queen of the Dells with authority over Communications, Embassies, and Polls in Fae.
- : The Protectorate of Velarus appointed The Prison of Sapphique as Prince of the Dells with authority over Border Control, Communications, and Embassies in Fae.
- : The Protectorate of Velarus appointed The Idealistic Commune of Viktor Satan as King of the Dells with authority over Border Control and Embassies in Fae.
- : The Protectorate of Velarus appointed The Paper Town of Zeroe as A Human Monster with authority over Appearance, Border Control, Communications, Embassies, and Polls in Fae.
- : The Protectorate of Velarus appointed The Kiln of Fierro as Graceling with authority over Appearance, Embassies, and Polls in Fae.
- : The Protectorate of Velarus composed a new regional Welcome Telegram.
Fae Regional Message Board
*floats off into the sunset*
Thanks for hosting us!
Goodbye! waddles away
Rolls on, Adios.
Take care. Au revoir
Migrating Geese, Stone Circle Aviators, TAO the Wanderer, Kalmukia, SkodaTruck Drivers, Herby, The Eternal Sightseer, Ducks Looking For Grapes, Drifter, The 21 Hot Air Balloonists
You have our sincerest apologies for our lack of hospitality. We spent the past few months in the Summerlands chasing a wisp and a rumor. Though we failed to find the ripple we sought, the summer was not fruitless.
I personally talked a recipe for chocolate pumpkin cookies out of a horse. And Lady Finn retrieved a recipe for vegan chocolate fudge cake from a food-conscientious wolf.
It'll be another few days before our magic has recovered enough to be truly active on the Web, but until then may the Spider guide you and protect you in your wanderings.
High Lady of Day
Don't fret friends. Even though it is just us here, we are succeeding. Not all puppet regions are inhabited by interesting puppets. We had a great victory in N-Day, backing the Augustin Alliance. We made a rudimentary discord server and populated it with bots. And (for some reason) other regions maintain embassies with us! How cool is that?
We are about to start the unthinkable: recruitment. No mass telegrams though. That's how the 'umans do it. And I think we might try to open embassies with other magick friendly regions. Maybe.
You know, it is a question of motivation. Why would anyone want to come to a region currently filled with puppets? We are fantastical, true, but there are already fantasy-oriented regions. We don't even support a genuine roleplay, so that's out. We don't have an off-site forums, which isn't necessarily a bad thing cause those are a hassle and shudder the bureaucracy. We are good at conversation, tis true. We also have the smarts. We could offer homework help. Maybe advertise a homework question AMA stumper?
Oh! I like the new World Factbook entry. That's a Mortal Instruments reference right?
(Sorry the recruitment isn't going so well. Maybe you should try a bunch of book references)
We kind-of anticipated the not-so-successful recruitment, so don't worry about it. Keep in mind, we really don't want a sizable influx of people to come in and taint our pretty RMB and discord. Book references are a grand idea though. Feel free to type up some rough drafts and telegram them to Velarus for review. The problem is that they are time-consuming to write, and we are not using mass telegrams
And yes... again kind-of. Mortal Instruments was an influence. After a dozen or so readthroughs of magicky books some bits tend to blend together.