WA Delegate: None.
Tags: Serious, Steampunk, Invader, Monarchist, Game Player, Anarchist, Anti-General Assembly, Totalitarian, Founderless, Anti-Capitalist, Independent, Snarky, and 11 others.Anti-Communist, Cyberpunk, Minuscule, Religious, Anti-World Assembly, Anti-Security Council, Regional Government, Social, Theocratic, Role Player, and Surreal.
Entity contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Longest Average Lifespans in Entity
Nations ranked highly have lower rates of preventable death, with their citizens enjoying longer average lifespans.
As a region, Entity is ranked 5,882nd in the world for Longest Average Lifespans.
|1.||The Legacy of Silke II||Corporate Bordello||“To be or not to be...”|
|2.||The Holy Empire of The Unkindness of Ravens||Father Knows Best State||“Nor names pronounced, nor destinies decreed”|
- : The Republic of Brown Brownie departed this region for The conservative lands.
- : The Republic of Brown Brownie arrived from The Rejected Realms.
- : Regional Founder Monsters from the id ceased to exist.
- : The Holy Empire of The Unkindness of Ravens arrived from Lazarus.
- : The Holy Empire of The Unkindness of Ravens ceased to exist.
- : Monsters from the id updated the World Factbook entry.
- : Monsters from the id altered the region's flag.
- : Monsters from the id appointed The Holy Empire of The Unkindness of Ravens as Farseer with authority over Communications and Polls in Entity.
- : Monsters from the id tagged the region "Regional Government".
- : Monsters from the id tagged the region "Religious".
Entity Regional Message Board
That it has my friend. I look forward to the Rorschach pattern of craters sure to follow the Entity's future impact.
A monster has arrived.
A sprite of hell.
Welcome, Shattered Collective. It is an honor to have you amongst our ranks of shining shadows.
To replace my main after it died an unholy death.
Due to the actions of the Raider collectivists, you mean?
Due to the actions of a deliberate cheating douche actually, but the net result is the same.
Based on a conversation with a new friend from the days of raiding legend, it is now Entity policy that all dirty Raider puppets are welcome to reside with its borders during launch preparations, so long as all involved harbor sufficient Anti-WA hatred.
Welcome back K.
Entity Liberation Radio is now established, with an initial dozen pieces.
Hi. I am here to help this region