WA Delegate: None.
Tags: Anti-Security Council, Snarky, Game Player, Invader, Founderless, Anti-General Assembly, Steampunk, Anti-World Assembly, Anarchist, Theocratic, Surreal, Anti-Communist, and 11 others.Regional Government, Serious, Cyberpunk, Religious, Independent, Totalitarian, Social, Role Player, Anti-Capitalist, Monarchist, and Minuscule.
Entity contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Pro-Market in Entity
This data was compiled by surveying a random sample of businesses with the question, "Do you believe the government is committed to free market policies?"
As a region, Entity is ranked 16,177th in the world for Most Pro-Market.
|1.||The Legacy of Silke II||Corporate Bordello||“To be or not to be...”|
|2.||The Holy Empire of The Unkindness of Ravens||Father Knows Best State||“Nor names pronounced, nor destinies decreed”|
- : The Republic of Brown Brownie departed this region for The conservative lands.
- : The Republic of Brown Brownie arrived from The Rejected Realms.
- : Regional Founder Monsters from the id ceased to exist.
- : The Holy Empire of The Unkindness of Ravens arrived from Lazarus.
- : The Holy Empire of The Unkindness of Ravens ceased to exist.
- : Monsters from the id updated the World Factbook entry.
- : Monsters from the id altered the region's flag.
- : Monsters from the id appointed The Holy Empire of The Unkindness of Ravens as Farseer with authority over Communications and Polls in Entity.
- : Monsters from the id tagged the region "Regional Government".
- : Monsters from the id tagged the region "Religious".
Entity Regional Message Board
That it has my friend. I look forward to the Rorschach pattern of craters sure to follow the Entity's future impact.
A monster has arrived.
A sprite of hell.
Welcome, Shattered Collective. It is an honor to have you amongst our ranks of shining shadows.
To replace my main after it died an unholy death.
Due to the actions of the Raider collectivists, you mean?
Due to the actions of a deliberate cheating douche actually, but the net result is the same.
Based on a conversation with a new friend from the days of raiding legend, it is now Entity policy that all dirty Raider puppets are welcome to reside with its borders during launch preparations, so long as all involved harbor sufficient Anti-WA hatred.
Welcome back K.
Entity Liberation Radio is now established, with an initial dozen pieces.
Hi. I am here to help this region