by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

Commonwealth of Liberty Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .91,52491,52591,52691,52791,52891,52991,530. . .91,65791,658»

Bayern Kahla wrote:Natsya didn't answer but simply nodded. Schweiss was also unsettled. It was still a separation but for the safety of all. With a head move, Schweiss indicated that he wanted to talk privately to Zahani in another room. They both move to another room and as Zahani closes the door, Schweiss walks towards her arms folded as he whispers loudly

    [ Ambassador Bernard Schweiss ]: Tell me, is she really into this ? What did the Tsarina say about her. She seems really not into the game. And how are we going to...... to smuggle her away. I don't have a car that looks normal. We need a Lada or a Moskvitch that no one cares about.

| Looking at Schweiss, Zahani sighed slightly before looking out of the small window. |

    [ Ambassador Ahllam Zahani ]: "Natsya is not her issue anymore. She offered and did what she could, it's a miracle that Natsya is here with us. I thought you'd have an idea on how to get her out of here. No?"

| Looking into his eyes, Zahani would look away again and shaking her head would shut the window curtain. |

    [ Ambassador Ahllam Zahani ]: "We can smuggle her through to Azerbaijan. I can arrange a pickup of her from the Azerbaijani border. But you'd need your agents to get involved in SRGI. The Tsarina has given us 72 hours to get Natsya out of the country, after that the services will begin their investigation into the situation."

I'm going to put out a series of 3 posts bringing Iraq up to speed. There's a four year gap between the start of the Civil War in 2018 and today, so I'll be filling in the blanks on whats happened, and then I'll put out my first post in current times.

The Iraqi Civil War- A New Government
December 2018-March 2019

After the fall of Baghdad in December 2018, The Iraqi Civil war entered a new phase. The largest units of the Iraqi Security Forces had been destroyed by the Free Iraqi Army in a handful of major battles. But even as the FIA took control of all major cities, large segments of the ISF still remained at large and heavily armed in the countryside and desert. In addition to this, a smattering of local militias, extremist groups, and religious zealots saw the civil war as an opportunity to start their own campaigns of violence.

The Democratic Council of Iraq, which launched the civil war with Iranian and Russian backing, had a new responsibility: reconstruction. The Council organized an Interim government in Baghdad composed of the Council’s members, FIA leadership, and the largest tribal heads in Iraq. Throughout January, the Interim Government drafted and then ratified a new constitution. New political parties organized and negotiated amongst themselves as the new power structure of Iraq began to take its shape.

The new constitution organized Iraq as a Presidential-Parliamentary Republic. The National Assembly would be the unicameral legislature of Iraq. It would have 304 seats, 16 districts for each governorate. The people would elect the President, who would serve four-year terms up to twice. The President would be commander-in-chief of the military, as well as the chief diplomat of Iraq, directing foreign policy. They would also nominate the Prime Minister, who would be confirmed by the Assembly and need a majority of votes to form a government. The Prime Minister and their cabinet would then be responsible for domestic governance along with the Assembly. The new constitution also made provisions for a Kurdish Autonomous Republic. The KAR would have its own military and government, but be answerable to Baghdad and be banned from having its own foreign relations. Rumblings of a path to Kurdish independence were common.

On March 7, as FIA forces clashed with rebels across the country, the first truly free elections in Iraq were held. By then, the main political groups of the new Iraq had crystallized. The Democratic Council of Iraq served as its own party, and, coasting on the popularity of the revolution, won a landslide 176 seats. The DCI was center-left and socially progressive on paper, but the popularity of the FIA brought in votes from across the spectrum. Though the DCI was politically unified, its voters were not.

The second-largest share would be taken by the National Coalition, with 72 seats. The NC was not ideologically distinct, rather it was a collection of smaller groups who saw the shifting winds, and decided not to take up arms against the new government. They comprised both left and right wings groups, religious councils, and tribal militias. However, they were dominated by a new blend of Arab nationalists. The nationalists had remained under the radar under the old regime but now came out of the woodwork.

The third-smallest share of seats went to the KDP- Kurdish Democratic Party. They were libertarian and socially progressive, pushing for increased Kurdish autonomy and eventually independence. They were backed by the Peshmerga, the militia that was to become the official military of the KAR. They took 41 seats, nothing to scoff at.

The remaining 15 seats went to a variety of minorities including Christians, Assyrians, Turks, Armenians, and Yazidis.

Jumail al-Shaer, de facto head of the DCI before the revolution, was elected President by a 64% landslide. He nominated Zahir Nasrallah to the Prime Ministership and with Assembly approval, the new government was officially underway. It had its work cut out for it though: the FIA was facing setbacks against a reorganizing ISF and countless other militias and warlords that had sprung up in the chaos. Something had to change quickly, or the new government might drown in the bloodbath it started.

    2022년 06월/June 2022

Somerania wrote:As the Airbus A340 of the German government with the colour scheme of the German flag and with " BUNDESREPUBLIK DEUTSCHLAND" written on it landed in Hazrat Shahjalal international airport in Dhaka, a city of more than ten million people on a relatively cloudy and relatively windy day, it was 27 degrees celsius outside and it looked like it was about to rain in about 1 hour, the sky had a slightly yellowish but bright colour, it wasn't one bit azure it was covered up by clouds.

There was a walkway set up where the Chancellor of Germany and her security would come off, the walkway was flanked by the Para-Commando brigade with their camouflaged uniforms and red berets, each soldier was holding the BD-08 assault rifle, they were a jungle warfare unit and they actually were just for show, the real protection was going to be the President Guard Regiment, the Rapid Action Battalion and Special Security Force.

At the end of the walkway was a convoy of 7 Tata Hexa SUVs that were going to take Scheffner to the Gonobhaban (Prime Minister's residence) security was tight as relations with France tensed up, the mindset of the Bangladeshi people was like "if France is hostile then Europe is hostile too!" Security not only looked out for possible assassination attempts but also Sorbian flags...

The athmosphere felt by the Chancellor was mixed. It was clear France's actions had perhaps impacted how Europe was viewed. Surely, part of the people here would think that this was another French type of move in Asia. After all, Germany was the strongest nation of the European Union and could try to take advantage of that position.

The convoy arrived safely at the Gonobhaban and Scheffner left the vehicle and readjusted her vest and pin of the EU on it.

Paseo wrote:| Looking at Schweiss, Zahani sighed slightly before looking out of the small window. |

    [ Ambassador Ahllam Zahani ]: "Natsya is not her issue anymore. She offered and did what she could, it's a miracle that Natsya is here with us. I thought you'd have an idea on how to get her out of here. No?"

| Looking into his eyes, Zahani would look away again and shaking her head would shut the window curtain. |

    [ Ambassador Ahllam Zahani ]: "We can smuggle her through to Azerbaijan. I can arrange a pickup of her from the Azerbaijani border. But you'd need your agents to get involved in SRGI. The Tsarina has given us 72 hours to get Natsya out of the country, after that the services will begin their investigation into the situation."

THE EMBASSY SEASON 3 - EPISODE 4 - ZAHANI

The meeting continued by the rain started to fall, intensifying the heaviness of the situation.

    [ Ambassador Bernard Schweiss ]: I have two ATEO agents with me. Inge and Jonas. They have a plan for special smuggling and exfiltrating which go through Ukraine. We have a small Lada 4x4 outside Moscow and then a giant truck at Ninji-Novgorod. Its at the name of Martin Baker Industries. All the paper is fake but all is registered at the Department of Circulation of Moscow as of this company. We can get Natsya out through Ukraine, while you get them away through Azerbaijan. We will normally cross the border by foot 10km away through a forest. Or we can all do this through Azerbaijan. Perhaps security is less strict there.

He would look at the door where Nastya was left

    [ Ambassador Bernard Schweiss ]: I will be honest with you, I lived through many things in this country, but this is by far, the most craziest sh*t I ever done

He laughs with humour and fear at the same time, wondering how bad it could turn out.

The Iraqi Civil War- A Deal With The Devil
March 2019-August 2020

With a new government now in place, the Republic had a new mission: prosecuting the war. One of the first initiatives of President al-Shaer was the organization of a new Iraqi military. The FIA had proved effective in deposing the ISF. But years of internal unrest had turned the ISF into less of a national army and more of a police department with cruise missiles. Now Baghdad faced true foes, a reorganizing ISF insurgency, militias in the deserts and rural towns, and religious zealots forcing political relevance through violence. All of this was made worse by the FIA itself. Some factions had proved reluctant to integrate into the new Iraqi Army and, under government pressure, had opted to break away as their own rebel groups.

The elements of the ISF that had defected at the start of the war and the still loyal troops of the FIA were integrated into the new Iraqi Army as a part of the Iraqi Armed Forces on April 7. The Free Iraqi Army was officially dissolved by the National Assembly on April 9, but several rebel groups would continue to fight under the banner. The IAF would be administered by the Ministry of Defence, which would answer to the President rather than the Prime Minister.

Ali Ghaidan was a retired general under the old regime, but came out of retirement at the request of al-Shaer and was recommissioned as a Lieutenant General. He was placed in command of Iraqi Ground Forces Command, effectively making him the head of the Iraqi Army. General Ghaidan was crucial in the organization of the new army and is responsible for turning much of the Iraqi Army into the fighting force it is today. He established regional commands and new headquarters, marshaling the disorganized FIA into a true army. New bases were constructed in Basra, Mosul, Karbala, Ramadi, and Baghdad. He rallied his forces for a new offensive while new units were being raised across the country.

An influence that cannot be understated in this time, is the presence of SGRI and Iranian troops, special forces, and advisors. Though Moscow had initially given its tacit support to the old regime, it’s true interests have always laid in regional stability, and as soon as the FIA gained the upper hand, SGRI support publicly flowed in for the new Baghdad government. Tehran’s support was equal, as money and troops poured across the eastern border with Iran. Both countries' advisors were paramount in getting the Iraqi Army on its feet.

SGRI mechanized troops and special forces had fought with the FIA since Basra fell, and proved an important weapon in the Iraqi arsenal during the second phase of the war. With SGRI and Iranian troops holding the line, Ghaidan spent the spring preparing and equipping his armies for their first strike. Fresh Iraqi recruits and seasoned FIA veterans found themselves equipped with brand new Russian small arms, and commanders relished the access to high-tech surveillance equipment and weaponry.

In early June 2019, General Ghaidan launched his summer offensive, dubbed Operation Tabaski, in honor of the muslim holiday. The campaign was three-pronged; attacking ISF forces which had entrenched themselves in north and west Iraq, FIA rebels in central and east Iraq, and the tribal and religious warlords of Southern Iraq. Not counting SGRI and Iranian troops, more than 250,000 Iraqi troops would participate in the offensive.

Operations in the South were the high water mark of the campaign, producing true gains for Iraq. The majority of SGRI troops and capabilities were committed to the south, where their expertise in counter-insurgency was thought to be most valuable. SGRI armor and weaponry proved highly effective in the fertile riverine landscape of Southern Iraq. Ultimately, the majority of the militias and rebels would either surrender, negotiate disarmament, or be obliterated by Baghdad and Moscow’s thrust.

Confident in his troops ability to defeat the ISF remnants, Ghaidan committed most of his foreign support to the east and south. This brought a near disaster. Unbeknownst to Iraqi intelligence, which believed the ISF had been reduced to mostly light infantry, the ISF had accessed secret stockpiles of arms and vehicles outside of Tikrit and Mosul. The ensuing battles were unanticipated losses for the Iraqi Army as they came unprepared against ISF T-72s and BTR-60s. Inexperienced Iraqi troops were killed and injured in the thousands. The 1st and 2nd Battle of Tikrit were both tactical losses for Iraq, though the city was held. The Battle of Mosul was a rout for Baghdad, allowing ISF troops to seize control of nearly half the city. SGRI artillery and special forces were required to totally dislodge the enemy.

In Central and Eastern Iraq, things proceeded better. FIA rebels lacked the new training and organization of the Iraqi Army, as well as the modern weaponry of the Iranians. Several battles along the Tigris River were both losses for the rebels. The Battle of Karbala and the ensuing Battle of Razzaza Lake were both victories for the Iraqi forces. Though Baghdad had succeeded in pushing out many rebels, they had failed to produce the significant casualties necessary to knock out the rebel forces, who were only pushed further towards insurgent and guerilla tactics.

By late August 2020, the war had bogged down and casualties were mounting. Even as the Iraqi Army swelled, Baghdad was becoming increasingly weary of the cost, both economic and human, which it could not continue to pay. At the request of the National Assembly, Prime Minister Nasrallah entered into negotiations with the ISF to end their involvement in the war.

On September 1, ISF and Iraqi diplomats reached an agreement. The ISF and its soldiers, commanders, and fighters would cease fighting, and a three month ceasefire period would begin. In that time, ISF units would be integrated into the Iraqi Army as they were. In exchange, ISF commanders and soldiers would receive 100% immunity from prosecution for their part in the civil war. Those responsible for war crimes and atrocities throughout Iraq would find themselves not only pardoned but back on the government payroll. This was the price of peace.

Public reaction to the deal was mixed. Many were simply happy to have ended the largest theatre of the war, especially those the ISF had subjugated. Others denounced it as a surrender and capitulation. Most though were too tired of war to care.

From here on, the Civil War would only be a mild insurgency. All the major cities were in government hands, and the rebels and militias were cut off from any ISF assistance. No new help was coming and it was only a matter of time till the Government regained the monopoly on violence.

Bayern Kahla wrote:THE EMBASSY SEASON 3 - EPISODE 4 - ZAHANI

The meeting continued by the rain started to fall, intensifying the heaviness of the situation.

    [ Ambassador Bernard Schweiss ]: I have two ATEO agents with me. Inge and Jonas. They have a plan for special smuggling and exfiltrating which go through Ukraine. We have a small Lada 4x4 outside Moscow and then a giant truck at Ninji-Novgorod. Its at the name of Martin Baker Industries. All the paper is fake but all is registered at the Department of Circulation of Moscow as of this company. We can get Natsya out through Ukraine, while you get them away through Azerbaijan. We will normally cross the border by foot 10km away through a forest. Or we can all do this through Azerbaijan. Perhaps security is less strict there.

He would look at the door where Nastya was left

    [ Ambassador Bernard Schweiss ]: I will be honest with you, I lived through many things in this country, but this is by far, the most craziest sh*t I ever done

He laughs with humour and fear at the same time, wondering how bad it could turn out.

| Looking away she would shake her head. The consequences of getting caught would mean that she would be removed from post with immediate effect, or worse even removed from the Royal Family itself. Gathering her thoughts together, she would turn around with a more determined look. |

    [ Ambassador Ahllam Zahani ]: "We'll take her out through Azerbaijan and the other two through Ukraine. We'll make sure to keep the SRGI services away from Natsya, I'll send out another dispatch up north towards Finland. Three different directions. Besides, SRGI-Azerbaijani is less strict, especially now since Ukraine is part of NATO. Bernard, seems like we're in for a one hell of an adventure. I'm Ahllam."

| With a slight smile she would laugh shaking her head. |

Bayern Kahla wrote:The athmosphere felt by the Chancellor was mixed. It was clear France's actions had perhaps impacted how Europe was viewed. Surely, part of the people here would think that this was another French type of move in Asia. After all, Germany was the strongest nation of the European Union and could try to take advantage of that position.

The convoy arrived safely at the Gonobhaban and Scheffner left the vehicle and readjusted her vest and pin of the EU on it.

As the German Chancellor Greta Scheffner came out of the car, two guards opened the metal gate and an old Bengali woman wearing a beige silk sari came and greeter her saying "Guten morgen frau Kanzlerin" in almost fluent German, after all that Bengali woman was the prime minister Sheikh Hasina who spent quite a few years in west Germany before going to India and then returning to Bangladesh, although she lived for quite a long time in west Germany, enough to make her German fluent but when she went back to the Indian subcontinent she never returned to Germany so her accent was almost fluent because of that.

OOC: Jeez Bayern you can't even spell "atmosphere"

Somerania wrote:As the German Chancellor Greta Scheffner came out of the car, two guards opened the metal gate and an old Bengali woman wearing a beige silk sari came and greeter her saying "Guten morgen frau Kanzlerin" in almost fluent German, after all that Bengali woman was the prime minister Sheikh Hasina who spent quite a few years in west Germany before going to India and then returning to Bangladesh, although she lived for quite a long time in west Germany, enough to make her German fluent but when she went back to the Indian subcontinent she never returned to Germany so her accent was almost fluent because of that.

OOC: Jeez Bayern you can't even spell "atmosphere"

Scheffner would be greatly impressed by her linguistic skills. It could also be another factor that would prove both countries can be on best terms

Greta Scheffner : Guten morgen Frau Hasina, I'm very impressed by your German. I'm afraid I don't speak anything else than German and English. I am pleased you accepted my invitation to meet despite difficult times with Europe

(OOC : I confuse it with french version)

Paseo wrote:| Looking away she would shake her head. The consequences of getting caught would mean that she would be removed from post with immediate effect, or worse even removed from the Royal Family itself. Gathering her thoughts together, she would turn around with a more determined look. |

    [ Ambassador Ahllam Zahani ]: "We'll take her out through Azerbaijan and the other two through Ukraine. We'll make sure to keep the SRGI services away from Natsya, I'll send out another dispatch up north towards Finland. Three different directions. Besides, SRGI-Azerbaijani is less strict, especially now since Ukraine is part of NATO. Bernard, seems like we're in for a one hell of an adventure. I'm Ahllam."

| With a slight smile she would laugh shaking her head. |

They shake hands smiling, a rush of adrenaline invading both their bodies

    [ Ambassador Bernard Schweiss]: I will write a book about this one day in 20 years. And so will you I hope haha

    END OF EPISODE 4

Rutannia wrote:
    2022년 06월/June 2022

The Korean King & the Tsar of Eurasia!

The setting for this monumental meeting was nothing less than extravagant. Despite keeping the arrival of the Korean King rather secretive and highly secured by the SGRI FSB and EKSG, the Grand Kremlin Palace would be decorated with flags of both Korea and the SGRI as well as a combination of Korean and SGRI dishes and cuisines. King Daeshim would be escorted to the Grand Kremlin Palace, where Tsar Vladimir Vladimirovich Putin would be awaiting at the front doors of the palace wearing a navy blue three piece suit and a maroon tie. With the arrival of the Korean King, members of the Kremlin Honor Guards would conduct a small goose step parade to welcome the Korean King.

Tsar Vladimir Vladimirovich Putin has demonstrated that this is an amazing opportunity for the progression of Eurasia as a whole and an absolute necessary step toward demonstrating proper progression within the Asian theater toward cooperation and prosperity. With the recent actions from both Japan and France, further cooperation and communication with Seoul has been considered absolutely essential.

Greeting King Daeshim, they would be escorted into the Grand Kremlin Palace and to the Tsar's executive office, where the door would be shut and the meeting would occur without the media being present. The Tsar has promised that there will be a media conference session after the Tsar and King have finished their negotiations.

Bayern Kahla wrote:Scheffner would be greatly impressed by her linguistic skills. It could also be another factor that would prove both countries can be on best terms

Greta Scheffner : Guten morgen Frau Hasina, I'm very impressed by your German. I'm afraid I don't speak anything else than German and English. I am pleased you accepted my invitation to meet despite difficult times with Europe

(OOC : I confuse it with french version)

Sheikh Hasina: "Okay then let's speak in English, so Madam Chancellor why don't you walk with me back to the Gonobhaban and have something to eat, your flight from Korea must have been tiring, being the most powerful woman in Europe is not an easy job after all"

Said the prime minister looking relatively unfazed after the reference to the Macron administration's actions

Alzarikstan wrote:The Korean King & the Tsar of Eurasia!

The setting for this monumental meeting was nothing less than extravagant. Despite keeping the arrival of the Korean King rather secretive and highly secured by the SGRI FSB and EKSG, the Grand Kremlin Palace would be decorated with flags of both Korea and the SGRI as well as a combination of Korean and SGRI dishes and cuisines. King Daeshim would be escorted to the Grand Kremlin Palace, where Tsar Vladimir Vladimirovich Putin would be awaiting at the front doors of the palace wearing a navy blue three piece suit and a maroon tie. With the arrival of the Korean King, members of the Kremlin Honor Guards would conduct a small goose step parade to welcome the Korean King.

Tsar Vladimir Vladimirovich Putin has demonstrated that this is an amazing opportunity for the progression of Eurasia as a whole and an absolute necessary step toward demonstrating proper progression within the Asian theater toward cooperation and prosperity. With the recent actions from both Japan and France, further cooperation and communication with Seoul has been considered absolutely essential.

Greeting King Daeshim, they would be escorted into the Grand Kremlin Palace and to the Tsar's executive office, where the door would be shut and the meeting would occur without the media being present. The Tsar has promised that there will be a media conference session after the Tsar and King have finished their negotiations.

    The Meeting of Monarchs

      | The meeting was long, but by no means ardous. A relaxed atmosphere settled over the two men as they discussed the various proposals and ideas that had been brought to the table by their governments and their own thoughts as well. The two men, had very similar powers in their respective nations, but used them in vastly different ways. The King prefered to take a backseat and allow the Government of the day to go about its business stepping in when he deemed it necessary. |

      | The economic importance of the SGRI and in particular Russia to Korea had often been underestimated, despite sharing a tiny land border the value of the trade flowing across it had dramatically increased. The King's intention was to lay out on the table Korea's clear ambitions for the future, and the importance of the SGRI in that equation. The meeting ended with a draft of agreements that would be fleshed out over the coming weeks, that would make their way through each nations respective approval process. The outlined agreement is as follows; |

      • Greater investment across each nation, focus being primarily along the trans-Siberian railway.

      • Joint ventures across technological sectors - to be discussed with respective private companies.

      • New joint aviation project, with involvement from Korean Aerospace Industries (KAI), to develop and manufacture civillian aircraft - using SGRI manufacturing capabilities, and Korean technological advancements, to compete with Boeing and Airbus.

      • Possible joint military developments and research - to be discussed in further detail.

      | A small thirty minute break between the meeting and the schedulued press conference would allow the respective parties to prepare and relax, allowing chance to aquiant one another on a level other than political and diplomatic. The men and aides would then make their way to the pre-prepared press room where they'd take questions from various world press. |

| TSARINA INSTITUTE ESTABLISHED |

SRGI, MOSCOW, JUNE 2022

| Her Imperial Majesty, Tsarina Leila Putin of SRGI announced on 12th of June, 2022, that she will be establishing the Tsarina Institute within SRGI. For the first time since the marriage of the Tsar and the Tsarina has the royal monarch taken such major internal action. The Tsarina Institute will now be completely responsible for SRGI artists, from theatre and film to music and dance. The institute will have it's own budget of $21.2 Billlion, that will be used to support artists, promote them within SRGI and in the outside world and help to manage their career. The Tsarina will be mainly in charge of the Institute with a residing committee by her side, the committee composed of ex-artists of SRGI.

However, what brings the job of the institute in to such major light and power is the fact that it will be in charge of accepting or denying artistic content to be used and published based on certain criteria's. The Tsarina will have sole power over that, meaning that the culture and arts of SRGI might change fundamentally in it's running within and outside the country. Tsarina, in her speech underlined that "...the goal of the Tsarina Institute will be to create, promote and find the brightest, the biggest and the most talented artists in SRGI...SRGI deserves the culture it should live up to...my job is to give guidance to the SRGI's cultural life and pop-culture, and that is what I aim to do..."

With Tsarina in charge of de facto cultural matters of the state, many experts predict that some feathers within the Tsar's circles might be ruffled. Unofficially, the Tsarina is not the most popular figure within those circles and her sudden position within SRGI matters is one that cannot be ignored. Being able to release content that could directly hit said politicians or content that is more lenient in it's way could strike a nerve with the more conservative establishment. However, officially Tsarina has been congratulated on her new institute. Many SRGI talents have already been taken under the Institute, one being Eva Guerina, the recently convicted artist has announced that a new pop-album is coming out with her newest single already released and hitting top charts within SRGI. Many experts predict that if Tsarina succeeds, the image of SRGI might change rather quickly amongst the people of the West, and that putting her face into the Institute will bring a different connotation to SRGI artists and culture. However, some warn that should the Tsarina fail to succeed the consequences for her might be dangerous. "...the Tsarina is playing a dangerous game...the inner circle of the Tsar will watch every step she makes, she has to be prepared for a war as war will come her way sooner or later..." |

Paseo wrote:| TSARINA INSTITUTE ESTABLISHED |

SRGI, MOSCOW, JUNE 2022

| Her Imperial Majesty, Tsarina Leila Putin of SRGI announced on 12th of June, 2022, that she will be establishing the Tsarina Institute within SRGI. For the first time since the marriage of the Tsar and the Tsarina has the royal monarch taken such major internal action. The Tsarina Institute will now be completely responsible for SRGI artists, from theatre and film to music and dance. The institute will have it's own budget of $21.2 Billlion, that will be used to support artists, promote them within SRGI and in the outside world and help to manage their career. The Tsarina will be mainly in charge of the Institute with a residing committee by her side, the committee composed of ex-artists of SRGI.

However, what brings the job of the institute in to such major light and power is the fact that it will be in charge of accepting or denying artistic content to be used and published based on certain criteria's. The Tsarina will have sole power over that, meaning that the culture and arts of SRGI might change fundamentally in it's running within and outside the country. Tsarina, in her speech underlined that "...the goal of the Tsarina Institute will be to create, promote and find the brightest, the biggest and the most talented artists in SRGI...SRGI deserves the culture it should live up to...my job is to give guidance to the SRGI's cultural life and pop-culture, and that is what I aim to do..."

With Tsarina in charge of de facto cultural matters of the state, many experts predict that some feathers within the Tsar's circles might be ruffled. Unofficially, the Tsarina is not the most popular figure within those circles and her sudden position within SRGI matters is one that cannot be ignored. Being able to release content that could directly hit said politicians or content that is more lenient in it's way could strike a nerve with the more conservative establishment. However, officially Tsarina has been congratulated on her new institute. Many SRGI talents have already been taken under the Institute, one being Eva Guerina, the recently convicted artist has announced that a new pop-album is coming out with her newest single already released and hitting top charts within SRGI. Many experts predict that if Tsarina succeeds, the image of SRGI might change rather quickly amongst the people of the West, and that putting her face into the Institute will bring a different connotation to SRGI artists and culture. However, some warn that should the Tsarina fail to succeed the consequences for her might be dangerous. "...the Tsarina is playing a dangerous game...the inner circle of the Tsar will watch every step she makes, she has to be prepared for a war as war will come her way sooner or later..." |

SGRI Minister of Culture Vladimir Rostislavovich Medinsky Demonstrates Frustration with New Tsarina Position in Confidence via Letter

Seeking to ensure that the SGRI government remains physically stable and united, Minister of Culture Vladimir Rostislavovich Medinsky decided that it would be best to demonstrate his frustrations to the Royal Family respectfully through a letter addressing the potential conflict of interest.

    Her Majesty Tsarina Leila Putin & His Majesty Tsar Vladimir Vladimirovich Putin,

      I write this in confidence, respect and the utmost honor to demonstrate my potential frustrations and conflict of interest with the recent establishment of the Tsarina Institute. With sincerity, I see the Tsarina Institute as potentially minimizing, diminishing, and potentially eradicating the sole purpose of the SGRI Ministry of Culture for the sake of the Tsarina's legitimacy. I say this in the utmost respect and do not seek to insult the Royal Family. Understanding what the Tsarina intends to do, although I can commend the effort, I must demonstrate my frustrations and disapproval as it is operating as a dangerous shell company for negligent individuals that seek to undermine the legitimacy of the Tsar and the institutions of the SGRI. This cannot be allowed nor should this happen. The SGRI was formed on the unity among National Conservatives and Pan-Eurasianists. Let us not forget that the family of the Tsarina hail from one of the most liberal countries, if not the most liberal country, located directly at our southern underbelly; a direct contradiction to our way of life. Tsar Vladimir Putin, this is a dangerous precedent to allow this sort of unchecked power to dictate the culture of the SGRI. Potentially imagine the unraveling of the bastion of Conservatism that we have built together because of the agenda of, well, a foreigner that is not a Conservative herself. The oligarchs, military, security forces, and the supporters of national conservatism came together and acknowledged you as the paternal figure of Eurasia to lead the development of the world's largest polity. If the Tsarina Institute is to remain, then it should be regulated and forced to work side by side with the Ministry of Culture to ensure that the integrity of our way of life, the power of the throne, and the institutions of the SGRI remain in tact and secured. Otherwise, this can be tantamount to the opening of Pandora's Box and the future can be grim and bleak for your reign. As I am sure the Tsarina will read this letter as well, I only speak out of respectful honesty.

    Respectfully Yours,
    
    Vladimir Rostislavovich Medinsky
    Minister of Culture

Alzarikstan wrote:SGRI Minister of Culture Vladimir Rostislavovich Medinsky Demonstrates Frustration with New Tsarina Position in Confidence via Letter

Seeking to ensure that the SGRI government remains physically stable and united, Minister of Culture Vladimir Rostislavovich Medinsky decided that it would be best to demonstrate his frustrations to the Royal Family respectfully through a letter addressing the potential conflict of interest.

    Her Majesty Tsarina Leila Putin & His Majesty Tsar Vladimir Vladimirovich Putin,

      I write this in confidence, respect and the utmost honor to demonstrate my potential frustrations and conflict of interest with the recent establishment of the Tsarina Institute. With sincerity, I see the Tsarina Institute as potentially minimizing, diminishing, and potentially eradicating the sole purpose of the SGRI Ministry of Culture for the sake of the Tsarina's legitimacy. I say this in the utmost respect and do not seek to insult the Royal Family. Understanding what the Tsarina intends to do, although I can commend the effort, I must demonstrate my frustrations and disapproval as it is operating as a dangerous shell company for negligent individuals that seek to undermine the legitimacy of the Tsar and the institutions of the SGRI. This cannot be allowed nor should this happen. The SGRI was formed on the unity among National Conservatives and Pan-Eurasianists. Let us not forget that the family of the Tsarina hail from one of the most liberal countries, if not the most liberal country, located directly at our southern underbelly; a direct contradiction to our way of life. Tsar Vladimir Putin, this is a dangerous precedent to allow this sort of unchecked power to dictate the culture of the SGRI. Potentially imagine the unraveling of the bastion of Conservatism that we have built together because of the agenda of, well, a foreigner that is not a Conservative herself. The oligarchs, military, security forces, and the supporters of national conservatism came together and acknowledged you as the paternal figure of Eurasia to lead the development of the world's largest polity. If the Tsarina Institute is to remain, then it should be regulated and forced to work side by side with the Ministry of Culture to ensure that the integrity of our way of life, the power of the throne, and the institutions of the SGRI remain in tact and secured. Otherwise, this can be tantamount to the opening of Pandora's Box and the future can be grim and bleak for your reign. As I am sure the Tsarina will read this letter as well, I only speak out of respectful honesty.

    Respectfully Yours,
    
    Vladimir Rostislavovich Medinsky
    Minister of Culture

| MINISTRY OF CULTURE, MOSCOW |

| The limousine carrying the Tsarina would be dashing through the city of Moscow. Her hair made up beautifully, a monochrome dark red dress, red high heels and dark sunglasses, the Tsarina was furious. Looking out of the window, she held the letter that was intended for her husband in her hand. What made Tsarina and the Tsar such a perfect match is the fact that both of them could be extremely intimidating and powerful, should they seek a need for it. Despite her calm and glamorous look, the Tsarina shared her husband's ability to intimidate with power.

The limousine finally stopped at the entrance of the Ministry of Culture. The doors of the limousine opened, and the Tsarina like a lioness was released. In her escort, she would storm up the stairs of the building before entering. As she walked in unexpectedly, everyone began to bow as she walked past. Not batting an eyelid, she made her way through the corridors of the Ministry before turning up at the Minister's door. Without hesitation, she opened the door wide open and walked inside. Her escort would stand before the door as it shut. Taking her sunglasses off,, she glared at the Minister inside without uttering a word. |

Paseo wrote:| MINISTRY OF CULTURE, MOSCOW |

| The limousine carrying the Tsarina would be dashing through the city of Moscow. Her hair made up beautifully, a monochrome dark red dress, red high heels and dark sunglasses, the Tsarina was furious. Looking out of the window, she held the letter that was intended for her husband in her hand. What made Tsarina and the Tsar such a perfect match is the fact that both of them could be extremely intimidating and powerful, should they seek a need for it. Despite her calm and glamorous look, the Tsarina shared her husband's ability to intimidate with power.

The limousine finally stopped at the entrance of the Ministry of Culture. The doors of the limousine opened, and the Tsarina like a lioness was released. In her escort, she would storm up the stairs of the building before entering. As she walked in unexpectedly, everyone began to bow as she walked past. Not batting an eyelid, she made her way through the corridors of the Ministry before turning up at the Minister's door. Without hesitation, she opened the door wide open and walked inside. Her escort would stand before the door as it shut. Taking her sunglasses off,, she glared at the Minister inside without uttering a word. |

Not paying full attention, Minister Vladimir Rostislavovich Medinsky would be at his desk reading over some documents on new cultural heritage sites. Prior to the arrival of the Tsarina, Vladimir Rostislavovich Medinsky demanded that no one bother him while he worked. Hearing his door open and shut, the Minister would take a breathe but would not immediately see who it was.

Vladimir Rostislavovich Medinsky:

    "Dammit...I said no visi-"

Looking up to see the Tsarina, Vladimir Rostislavovich Medinsky's face would grow paler than it already is. Taking a huge gulp, the Minister would immediately jolt up from his chair and straighten his back to show respect to the Tsarina. His heart would feel as if it sank 1000 feet as his gut told him that perhaps she read the letter intended for the Tsar himself.

Vladimir Rostislavovich Medinsky:

    "Tsarina Leila...This...this is a pleasant surprise. The receptionist did not tell me that you were coming let alone on the appointment schedule."

Alzarikstan wrote:Not paying full attention, Minister Vladimir Rostislavovich Medinsky would be at his desk reading over some documents on new cultural heritage sites. Prior to the arrival of the Tsarina, Vladimir Rostislavovich Medinsky demanded that no one bother him while he worked. Hearing his door open and shut, the Minister would take a breathe but would not immediately see who it was.

Vladimir Rostislavovich Medinsky:

    "Dammit...I said no visi-"

Looking up to see the Tsarina, Vladimir Rostislavovich Medinsky's face would grow paler than it already is. Taking a huge gulp, the Minister would immediately jolt up from his chair and straighten his back to show respect to the Tsarina. His heart would feel as if it sank 1000 feet as his gut told him that perhaps she read the letter intended for the Tsar himself.

Vladimir Rostislavovich Medinsky:

    "Tsarina Leila...This...this is a pleasant surprise. The receptionist did not tell me that you were coming let alone on the appointment schedule."

| Glaring at him steadily, she would look out the window without uttering a word. Thinking for a moment she would sigh deeply. |

    [ Tsarina Leila Putin ]: "Back in my ultra-liberal state of Iran, we have a word for officials like you, traitors. In the ultra-liberal state of Iran traitors are hanged. What is such punishment in SRGI, Mr Medinsky?"

| With a smile she would take a seat, clearly signalling him not to. |

Post self-deleted by Alzarikstan.

Paseo wrote:| Glaring at him steadily, she would look out the window without uttering a word. Thinking for a moment she would sigh deeply. |

    [ Tsarina Leila Putin ]: "Back in my ultra-liberal state of Iran, we have a word for officials like you, traitors. In the ultra-liberal state of Iran traitors are hanged. What is such punishment in SRGI, Mr Medinsky?"

| With a smile she would take a seat, clearly signalling him not to. |

Still standing, Minister Vladimir Rostislavovich Medinsky would clear his throat as his glare at the Tsarina remained focus and sharp.

Vladimir Rostislavovich Medinsky:

    "...Treason is punishable by hanging and firing squad here in the SGRI. I am a traitor? For why? I assume that you have read my letter. I stated what is on the mind of not just myself but a few others who will not really take too kindly of having a well...foreigner dictate the culture of the SGRI, especially a foreigner of your origin. The SGRI is not a place for liberalism...it is allergic to liberalism so it pains me to see our conservative culture being tainted by the flourishing of debauchery and immoralism."

Tsar Vladimir Putin Meets the Indonesian Foreign Affairs Minister

SKIP TO MEETING

Tsar Vladimir Vladimirovich Putin:

    "Madam Reto Marsudi. It is a pleasure to finally meet you. I am gracious to know that your government has accepted this opportunity to expand bilateral relationships between our countries, especially in the notions of space and trade. I am confident that we will be able to further these understandings to include more collaborative partnerships that are mutually beneficial to the progression of our interests."

中国是一个沉睡的巨人。 让她入睡,因为当她醒来时,她将移动世界。
— NAPOLEON, on China
—
| 中国People's Civilization | | 北京Beijing | 经济学Economics | 军事PLA | 档案Archives | 国际International |
—

————党 ,——————
—

ZHONGGUO, translated to "Middle country" or just China in English is a power existing at the center of Asia. After a century of humiliation, the Communist Party has lifted China into the economic world power it has become today, with centuries of imperial dynastic culture and order behind it.

中国

All Rights Reserved © Beijing | People's Republic of China


Read factbook

中国是一个沉睡的巨人。 让她入睡,因为当她醒来时,她将移动世界。
— NAPOLEON, on China
—
| 中国People's Civilization | | 北京Beijing | | 经济学Economics | 军事PLA | 档案Archives | 国际International |
—

————党 ,——————
—

All Rights Reserved © Beijing | People's Republic of China

Read dispatch

中国是一个沉睡的巨人。 让她入睡,因为当她醒来时,她将移动世界。
— NAPOLEON, on China
—
| 中国People's Civilization | 北京Beijing | | 经济学Economics | | 军事PLA | 档案Archives | 国际International |
—

————党 ,——————
—

All Rights Reserved © Beijing | People's Republic of China

Read dispatch

中国是一个沉睡的巨人。 让她入睡,因为当她醒来时,她将移动世界。
— NAPOLEON, on China
—
| 中国People's Civilization | 北京Beijing | 经济学Economics | | 军事PLA | | 档案Archives | 国际International |
—

————党 ,——————
—

All Rights Reserved © Beijing | People's Republic of China

Read dispatch

中国是一个沉睡的巨人。 让她入睡,因为当她醒来时,她将移动世界。
— NAPOLEON, on China
—
| 中国People's Civilization | 北京Beijing | 经济学Economics | 军事PLA | | 档案Archives | | 国际International |
—

————党 ,——————
—

All Rights Reserved © Beijing | People's Republic of China

Read dispatch

中国是一个沉睡的巨人。 让她入睡,因为当她醒来时,她将移动世界。
— NAPOLEON, on China
—
| 中国People's Civilization | 北京Beijing | 经济学Economics | 军事PLA | 档案Archives | | 国际International |
—

————党 ,——————
—

All Rights Reserved © Beijing | People's Republic of China

Read dispatch

Factbooks ready!

Alzarikstan wrote:Tsar Vladimir Putin Meets the Indonesian Foreign Affairs Minister

SKIP TO MEETING

Tsar Vladimir Vladimirovich Putin:

    "Madam Reto Marsudi. It is a pleasure to finally meet you. I am gracious to know that your government has accepted this opportunity to expand bilateral relationships between our countries, especially in the notions of space and trade. I am confident that we will be able to further these understandings to include more collaborative partnerships that are mutually beneficial to the progression of our interests."

Reto Marsudi - Tsar Putin. It is a great honor to represent Indonesia in a meeting such as this. I completely agree with the fact that we can further bilateral relationships to benefit our nations' interests. Shall we get to discussing the agenda, Your Majesty?"

Iraqi Civil War- Calm on The Tigris
August 2020-June 2022

The negotiations with the ISF, dubbed the Tikrit Accords, had changed the civil war. Just as it had when Baghdad fell, the war entered a perceived third phase. With the ISF out of the fight, the full attention of the Iraqi Armed Forces turned to the tribal militias and religious warlords of the south. But even as the war wound down, the addition of pardoned ISF forces, the IAF had swelled to nearly 850,000 personnel. The military was also spending hundreds of millions of Dinar attempting to strengthen the Army and equip the Air Force. The still unsteady Iraqi government was expending nearly 14% of the national budget on the military, starving social programs like rebuilding subsidies and humanitarian aid even as war still ravaged much of southern Iraq.

To the National Assembly, this was a problem. In October 2021, a multi-partisan bill ordered a 25% drawdown of the IAF by October 2022, which came with clear intention to pass another similar bill after the first drawdown finished. However, rather than being stripped of its talent, the IAF got lean. General Ghaiden established a program. Less experienced recruits and soldiers without combat experience were the first to be discharged, and as a way to retain talent and experience, more seasoned soldiers were awarded bonuses proportional to their combat experience in exchange for contracts extending service. Many veterans who had been fighting since the war's beginning would become the trainers for a new generation of peacetime Iraqi soldiers.

After the Tikrit Accords, the war would continue for two years. The religious warlords, never quite organized enough to fight the government effectively, dwindled quickly throughout the autumn of 2021. They resorted to car bombings and bank robbery before disappearing entirely. The tribal warlords were a different story. The Iraqi Directorate of Intelligence, IDI, was building an increasingly clear image of who exactly these warlords were. Most were for all intents and purposes proxies of Iraq’s wealthy oil tycoons. The very same tycoons who had backed the old regime in oppressing the citizenry and some of whom now occupied seats in the National Assembly. For the sake of public stability, President al-Shaer and IDI Director Mustafa Al-Kadhimi agreed to keep the information a secret. It was thought that exposing members of the government for their own part in the war against the government would only serve to undermine public trust and shake up an already unstable Iraqi economy.

The Iraqi Army, increasingly aided by a restored Iraqi Air Force made consistent progress against the militias, liberating the oil fields and drill sites the militias had used as their source of funding, smuggling cheap oil to countries like Saudi Arabia and Algeria. Military reports to the Assembly suggested the militias could be fully defeated by 2024 or sooner. The assembly, however, was having none of it. In April of 2022, increasingly turning its attention to economic and diplomatic issues, the Assembly pressured the President to end the war sooner. Just as he had before, al-Shaer bent to the will of the assembly, declaring a ceasefire and organizing negotiations with the militia.

On June 12, the Basra Accords were signed and announced to the public. The militias would not disband but would be heavily reorganized. Though they hadn’t previously been heavily cooperating, they would now answer to a single authority- the Popular Mobilization Front. The PMF would in turn answer to the Defence Ministry and take on a share of local policing and garrison duty. The PMF would be treated, though not recognized, as a separate branch of the military. The greatest concession, however, would be the promise of 26 seats to be added to Parliament, exclusively for PMF representatives.

On June 13, in an address to the National Assembly, President al-Shaer said the following:

“People of Iraq, the Civil War has ended! The Democratic Council’s goals have been realized over four years in the making! Our proud soldiers have defeated all enemies of a stable government, and the voices of the people have been heard!
But the work is not done. These years of strife have shattered our nation and shaken the lives of millions. Our cities have been bombed, our farms have been burned, and our rivers have been polluted. Our children have been scarred, our sons killed, our families destroyed. The economic and humanitarian impact of this war has not yet been fully understood, and will not be fully understood for years. Now begins the hardest part: reconstruction. Our nation must come together, not only to rebuild our cities but to rebuild our relationships and families. But I believe in the strength of this Assembly, of Prime Minister Nasrallah, and over ever Iraqi! We will prevail!
The violence has internally displaced over a million Iraqis, and millions more have been pushed from Iraq altogether. It is only through the humanitarian kindness of Iran and MECO that over 3 million refugees have found safety and security abroad. In time, they shall come home. We will restore their towns, their jobs, their businesses.
For now, the prominence of my office will subside. The Presidency was conceived for peacetime, and my exaggerated authority in prosecuting the war will be relinquished back to the Prime Minister and this assembly. The responsibility for rebuilding this nation belongs to the Prime Minister and his Cabinet, and I have full faith in their abilities.
I must turn my own attention to an equally pressing matter in Iraq- diplomacy. The country has not had the chance it deserves to interact with the international community due to the preoccupation of the war. Now, I and my office will endeavor to forge the necessary relationships to secure Iraq’s status on the world stage, and prevent the presence of undue foreign influence in Iraq. That said, the selfish isolationism of the old regime will be abandoned! I recognize the importance of forging relationships and will build them to the full extent of my ability.
Peace has come to Iraq! Allahu Ackbar!”

«12. . .91,52491,52591,52691,52791,52891,52991,530. . .91,65791,658»

Advertisement