by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

Commonwealth of Liberty Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .90,62490,62590,62690,627

Victoria Harbor wrote:Hello, I’ve been hospitalised for the past couple of days. I will try to respond to RP’s and such in a timely fashion.

Oh no D:

I hope it's nothing serious
No wait you got hospitalized so ofc it is. What happened if you don't mind me asking o_o

Canovia wrote:I’m not against cooperation of Nusantara and the Philippines but he’s like your obsessed GF. You need space ;-;!

no im not

stop spreading gossip. i swear to paramountica if you mention the whole region and claim i am "nusantara's super obsessive girlfriend" i will make you step on legos for all eternity.

Crazybloxian Empire wrote:no im not

stop spreading gossip. i swear to paramountica if you mention the whole region and claim i am "nusantara's super obsessive girlfriend" i will make you step on legos for all eternity.

But it's true, you are an obsessive fan that needs to leave Nusantara and Erarwati alone

Crazybloxian Empire wrote:no im not

stop spreading gossip. i swear to paramountica if you mention the whole region and claim i am "nusantara's super obsessive girlfriend" i will make you step on legos for all eternity.

Why would you swear on a person like that. Not very nice.

Lemlar wrote:But it's true, you are an obsessive fan that needs to leave Nusantara and Erarwati alone

They are the same person. And hey everyone or every nation has something with their closest friends.

Mine just happens to share the same border. River. And history. And managed to steal out pyramids and became famous cause theirs was better.

But hey at least I'm much cleaner and nicer than those ghetto trash folks

Lemlar wrote:But it's true, you are an obsessive fan that needs to leave Nusantara and Erarwati alone

I am not an obsessed fan. How I like Erarwati:

. DISGUSTING ABOMINATION
.
.
.
. BAD
.
.
.
.
. MAYBE
.
.
.
.
. HEALTHY ENTHUSIASM
.
.
. < Right here is where I am
.
.
. MINOR OBSESSION
.
.
.
.
.
.
. STALKING
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
. UNBEARABLE STALKING
.
.
.
.
. DISAPPEARANCE FOR A MILISECOND
. CAUSING FIGHT OR FLIGHT RESPONSE
.
.
.
.
.
. SO MUCH STALKING THAT I
. GET BLOCKED ON DISCORD
.
.
.
. DELETE ON SIGHT

Erarwati

Crazybloxian Empire wrote:I am not an obsessed fan. How I like Erarwati:

. DISGUSTING ABOMINATION
.
.
.
. BAD
.
.
.
.
. MAYBE
.
.
.
.
. HEALTHY ENTHUSIASM
.
.
. < Right here is where I am
.
.
. MINOR OBSESSION
.
.
.
.
.
.
. STALKING
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
. UNBEARABLE STALKING
.
.
.
.
. DISAPPEARANCE FOR A MILISECOND
. CAUSING FIGHT OR FLIGHT RESPONSE
.
.
.
.
.
. SO MUCH STALKING THAT I
. GET BLOCKED ON DISCORD
.
.
.
. DELETE ON SIGHT

Erarwati

Either way, we are allies until the end of time!

Erarwati wrote:Either way, we are allies until the end of time!

Yeah, speaking of that we have a meeting to do

Crazybloxian Empire wrote:I am not an obsessed fan. How I like Erarwati:

. DISGUSTING ABOMINATION
.
.
.
. BAD
.
.
.
.
. MAYBE
.
.
.
.
. HEALTHY ENTHUSIASM
.
.
.
.
.
. MINOR OBSESSION
.
.
.
.
.
.
. STALKING
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
. UNBEARABLE STALKING
.
.
.
.
. DISAPPEARANCE FOR A MILISECOND
. CAUSING FIGHT OR FLIGHT RESPONSE
. < Right here is where you are
.
.
.
.
. SO MUCH STALKING THAT I
. GET BLOCKED ON DISCORD
.
.
.
. DELETE ON SIGHT

Erarwati

Lemlar wrote:

wut

Victoria Harbor wrote:Hello, I’ve been hospitalised for the past couple of days. I will try to respond to RP’s and such in a timely fashion.

I hope you feel better soon Ms. Vicky! ;<;

«12. . .90,62490,62590,62690,627

Advertisement