|Leader||The Royal Administration|
The Constitutional Monarchy of Zrewolf is a gargantuan, genial nation, ruled by The Royal Administration with an even hand, and remarkable for its complete lack of prisons, vat-grown people, and restrictive gun laws. The compassionate, hard-working, cheerful population of 14.81 billion Zrewolfians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government prioritizes Education, although Environment, Industry, and Healthcare are also considered important, while Spirituality and Defense receive no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Centrosis. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 51.5%.
The frighteningly efficient Zrewolfian economy, worth a remarkable 2,240 trillion Digital Credits a year, is quite specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism. Average income is an impressive 151,263 Digital Credits, with the richest citizens earning 9.1 times as much as the poorest.
Zrewolfian tourists are encouraged to hand out spare condoms to locals while on vacation, prominent cultural symbols are featured on the backs of cereal boxes, third world countries are rich in "I Love Centrosis" t-shirts, and sermons are regularly interrupted by businessmen taking phone calls. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Zrewolf's national animal is the Enlightened Android, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Zrewolf was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Efficient Economies.
- : The Uncountable Black Sheep of My Minds Eye granted Executive, Appearance, and Border Control authority to the WA Delegate Zrewolf in Quiet Cottage on the Edge of the Cosmos.
- : The Uncountable Black Sheep of My Minds Eye granted Communications, Embassies, and Polls authority to the WA Delegate Zrewolf in Quiet Cottage on the Edge of the Cosmos.
- : Following new legislation in Zrewolf, sermons are regularly interrupted by businessmen taking phone calls.
- : Zrewolf voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Ban on Secret Treaties"".
- : Zrewolf was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Valuable International Artwork.
- : Zrewolf was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- : Zrewolf became WA Delegate of Quiet Cottage on the Edge of the Cosmos.
- : Zrewolf was endorsed by The Dominion of Fre Chawarche.
- : Following new legislation in Zrewolf, third world countries are rich in "I Love Centrosis" t-shirts.
Endorsements Received: 1 » Fre Chawarche.