WA Delegate: None.
Last WA Update:
Today's World Census Report
The Greatest Rich-Poor Divides in Quiet Cottage on the Edge of the Cosmos
Nations ranked highly have large gaps between the incomes of rich and poor citizens. Nations low on the list have high levels of income equality.
As a region, Quiet Cottage on the Edge of the Cosmos is ranked 6,337th in the world for Greatest Rich-Poor Divides.
|1.||The Real Limit Breaking Patriots of Ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerica||Right-wing Utopia||“When do I get ma money?”|
|2.||The Empire of Impero Amore||Corporate Police State||“We claim this land for Amore!”|
|3.||The Playground of the Mad King of SkumChiken||Corporate Police State||“Wearing shorts in winter is punishable by castration”|
|4.||The Redundant Republic of Central African Republic||Right-wing Utopia||“Unity, Dignity, Work”|
|5.||The Physics Defying Zealots of Zooey||Corporate Bordello||“What goes up... better darn well stay up.”|
|6.||The Gravity Well of Stella||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Shine on you crazy diamond!”|
|7.||The Lavender Sachet of Draftie||New York Times Democracy||“We're all eligible!”|
|8.||The Vegetarian Utopia of Paul McCartney||Capitalizt||“Hi, I'm Paul and I play the uh.......uh.......the bass.”|
|9.||The Commonwealth of Northern Mariana Islands||New York Times Democracy||“E Pluribus Unum”|
|10.||The Regal Beagles of Reverend Hound||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“The sheriff is on duty.”|
- : Knisenst eartytopia ceased to exist.
- : The Most Serene Republic of Cadi Arabada departed this region for Markion.
- : The Most Serene Republic of Cadi Arabada arrived from The edge of the universe.
- : Minihickihaka ceased to exist.
- : Darthrod ceased to exist.
- : Knisenst eartytopia arrived from The South Pacific.
- : The Incorporated States of New Monolith of the region Installation 628 proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Kingdom of Anima Amore departed this region for Free Thought.
- : The Quiet Mining Town of Narshe departed this region for World of Ruin.
- : Minihickihaka arrived from The North Pacific.
Quiet Cottage on the Edge of the Cosmos Regional Message Board
Greetings! We come in peace, without a land of our own and with only our tents and supplies. The Zhungaer people intend to camp in this region for an indefinite period of time, seeking only to trade goods and services.
I’d like to see our region reserve a cure this year.