The Republic of Xmara is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by Ávio Xanthopoulos with an even hand, and renowned for its frequent executions, daily referendums, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic, cheerful, devout population of 13.678 billion Xmaranese enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The relatively small, liberal government prioritizes Education, with Administration, Environment, and Industry also on the agenda, while Defense and Spirituality are ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Beverrayin. The average income tax rate is 33.4%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Xmaranese economy, worth a remarkable 2,243 trillion Polar Crowns a year, is quite specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Retail. Average income is an impressive 164,008 Polar Crowns, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.2 times as much as the poorest.
Doctors prescribe medicines but they rarely dispense hope or compassion, the art of conversation has been rediscovered, Jennifer Government is a bestseller, and corporate lobbying has been outlawed. Crime is totally unknown. Xmara's national animal is the Orca, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Xmara voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Ban on Forced Blood Sports".
- : Following new legislation in Xmara, corporate lobbying has been outlawed.
- : Xmara was reclassified from "Civil Rights Lovefest" to "Left-Leaning College State".
- : Xmara was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Largest Publishing Industry.
- : Following new legislation in Xmara, Jennifer Government is a bestseller.
- : Xmara voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Military Identification Tag Act"".
- : Following new legislation in Xmara, the art of conversation has been rediscovered.
- : Following new legislation in Xmara, doctors prescribe medicines but they rarely dispense hope or compassion.
- : Xmara voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Fair Arbitration Act".
- : Xmara voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Australian rePublic".