WA Delegate (non-executive): The Trenchant Order of The Voltarum (elected )
Founder: The Antarctica Founders of Joop
Regional Power: High
Today's World Census Report
The Longest Average Lifespans in Antarctica
Nations ranked highly have lower rates of preventable death, with their citizens enjoying longer average lifespans.
As a region, Antarctica is ranked 5,017th in the world for Longest Average Lifespans.
|1.||The Empire of Gunfreak||Democratic Socialists||“All you're base are belong to us”|
|2.||The Icy Nation of Pengwiniah||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Pengwins 1 : Penguins 0”|
|3.||The Trenchant Order of The Voltarum||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Power corrupts. Absolute power is kinda neat.”|
|4.||The Cybermetropolis of Jittersamhay||Democratic Socialists||“Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici.”|
|5.||The Ancient Empire of Oceanus||Democratic Socialists||“Vitam manus Oceanus astris scientia”|
|6.||The Dictatorship of Piedra Negra||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“We are free only in our minds”|
|7.||The Autocracy of Saliba||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Mountain Paradise”|
|8.||The Queendom of Toreador Rose||Left-Leaning College State||“In the Immortal words of Socrates, 'I drank what??'”|
|9.||The Dominion of Toneor||Left-Leaning College State||“Moderation is only good in moderation.”|
|10.||The Grand Duchy of Naat||Left-wing Utopia||“Veni. Vidi. Bibi.”|
- : Queen elizabeth land ceased to exist.
- : Scary bag lady ceased to exist.
- : Pilington ceased to exist.
- : Queen of brrr ceased to exist.
- : Lost puppy ceased to exist.
- : Nethersa ceased to exist.
- : Savesomehumans ceased to exist.
- : Vostok station ceased to exist.
- : Wilkes land ceased to exist.
- : The magnetic south pole ceased to exist.
Antarctica Regional Message Board
Sorry, I slept through the zombie invasion so far, I'm assigning the few humans (and penguin scientists) left alive to start researching a cure!
Sorry to see we have lost the battle :(
Argh. I totally forgot about it at work, and then trick or treating. Oh well.
Hey all -
Because this happened during the apocalypse, I forgot to post this. It has been posted on the NS forum as well. We haven't been active in the FRA for awhile, but it is sad all of the same.
Hello there. I am Funkadelia, recent former chancellor of the Founderless Regions Alliance. I am tasked with sending you a message regarding the closure of the FRA. The treaty will still technically remain intact, however the alliance itself will no longer function.
1. Be it resolved that the Regional Assembly adjourns sine die;
2. Be it further resolved that the Regional Assembly shall reconvene at the request of the heads of state or heads of government of at least three of the following regions:
Global Right Alliance
The Rejected Realms
San Francisco Bay Area
3. Be it further resolved that the forum administrators, if the Regional Assembly should not be reconvened before January 1, 2019, are authorized to make the Alliance's forums public, save those parts which, in their opinion, continue to require secrecy;
4. Be it further resolved that this motion, if adopted, shall be posted by a forum administrator as a forum-wide announcement, which appears in all forums;
5. Be it further resolved that the Chancellor shall transmit copies of this motion, if adopted, to the heads of state and heads of government of the aforementioned regions as well as to the NationStates forums.
We are a new ambassador to Antarctica from Forest. (Unfortunately the password on our old nation, Dancing Tardigrade, was forgotten, but we know they're out floating around in space somewhere).
If there is anything we should be aware of, please let us know. Brrrrr.... quite cold here! Maybe that's why we're blue spruces-- we're getting quite blue in the needles :P
Sorry for the double post, but---
Hello dear residents of Antarctica,
The annual photo contest of Forest has officially started! As was the case last year, the contest is open to our region as well as to our embassy regions. We would be happy if we received photo submissions from your region as well:))
For details see page=dispatch/id=721522
One more time, sorry for the triple post :P---
Greetings from Forest! If you have not done so already, we trees encourage you to vote AGAINST the current Security Council Proposal, Repeal "Liberate Eternal Scholars".
This repeal was originally meant to allow the natives of the region of Eternal Scholars to regain control of their home. However, the region was recently invaded by raiders, and now, if the resolution passes, it will enable the raiders to set a password and destroy the region. Although it originally had good intentions, this resolution would now end up helping the raiders.
The tide is already turning as more and more people realise and change their vote. We encourage, specifically your delegate but also all WA members, to also vote against in hopes that Eternal Scholars can become free.
Thanks for bringing that to our attention, Spruce. Considering the author of that repeal is a raider themselves, I can't help but wonder if they're working with the jackasses currently occupying Eternal Scholars. Either way, I've voted against. Hopefully there's still enough time to turn this around.