|Capital||New Basset City|
|Leader||President Thomas J Kennedy|
|Faith||The Order of The Hound|
The Federal Republic of United Island States of Southeast Asia is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by President Thomas J Kennedy with a fair hand, and notable for its keen interest in outer space, compulsory military service, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, democratic population of 1.679 billion United Islanders enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The medium-sized, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of New Basset City. The average income tax rate is 75.6%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient United Islander economy, worth 224 trillion Asian-American Dollars a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Trout Farming. Average income is an impressive 133,600 Asian-American Dollars, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.1 times as much as the poorest.
Flu research is commonly shut down for fear of creating a superbug, politicians accost strangers in the street to ask their problems, the armed forces pride themselves on being conventional and predictable, and organ donation rates are among the lowest in the region. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. United Island States of Southeast Asia's national animal is the Basset Hound, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is The Order of The Hound.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : United Island States of Southeast Asia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Influential.
- : United Island States of Southeast Asia voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Commend 00000 A World Power".
- : United Island States of Southeast Asia's influence in Neosis rose from "Powerbroker" to "Power".
- : United Island States of Southeast Asia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Promotion of Recycling".
- : Following new legislation in United Island States of Southeast Asia, organ donation rates are among the lowest in the region.
- : United Island States of Southeast Asia renamed the office held by The Neosian Republic of The Ambassador State from "Jesus, Out Lord and Savior" to "Jesus, Our Lord and Savior" in Neosis.
- : United Island States of Southeast Asia appointed The Neosian Republic of The Ambassador State as Jesus, Out Lord and Savior with authority over Appearance and Polls in Neosis.
- : United Island States of Southeast Asia was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Pacifist.
- : United Island States of Southeast Asia lodged a message on the Neosis Regional Message Board.
- : United Island States of Southeast Asia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Limitation of Inhumane Weaponry".