|Leader||Glorious Leader Johannes Vanbuylen|
The Military Nation of Tryienne is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Glorious Leader Johannes Vanbuylen with an even hand, and remarkable for its museums and concert halls, avant-garde cinema, and smutty television. The hard-nosed, humorless, devout population of 20.476 billion Tryiennians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized, corrupt government prioritizes Defense, although Education, Law & Order, and Industry are also considered important, while Spirituality and International Aid receive no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Roma Major. The average income tax rate is 70.3%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Tryiennean economy, worth a remarkable 4,488 trillion M-14s a year, is highly specialized and mostly comprised of black market activity, especially in Arms Manufacturing and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an amazing 219,230 M-14s, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Bargain hunters descend on disaster zones for a quick spot of grocery shopping, Roma Major's flashy holiday light displays can be seen from space, tower block residents are each held responsible for four square inches of front lawn, and the price of takeaway food quadruples after 6pm. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Tryienne's national animal is the Husky, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Johannism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Tryienne was endorsed by The Republica Imperial of The New Mexican Confederation.
- : Tryienne was endorsed by The Federation of Epistimi Evimeria.
- : Tryienne voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Commend Northern Borland"".
- : Tryienne voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Supporting People with Disabilities".
- : Following new legislation in Tryienne, the price of takeaway food quadruples after 6pm.
- : Following new legislation in Tryienne, tower block residents are each held responsible for four square inches of front lawn.
- : Following new legislation in Tryienne, Roma Major's flashy holiday light displays can be seen from space.
- : Following new legislation in Tryienne, bargain hunters descend on disaster zones for a quick spot of grocery shopping.
- : Following new legislation in Tryienne, clergy who start talking about politics are forced to take a holy vow of silence.
- : Tryienne voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Liberate The Embassy".
Endorsements Received: 86 » The Poland-Lithuania Commonwealth, Republic of Satherland, Yahlia, Irminsulia, Thracia Republic, St Scarlett, Outer Sparta, The New Nordic Union, Slavorussia, Slavonia and Srijem, Saint Domingo, Kenmoria WA Mission, Dark Matter, Jim the Baptist, Supcotia, Northern German Federation, South St Maarten, An Clar, Germany Third Reich, Leranditale, Toaddia, Thracia and Crimea, Regnum Italiae, Ahma, Wombelland, Soviet Taoistan, Purgatio, GanymedEuropa, Nardin, Feria-Alkaline, Alsted, Lovisa, Stromia, Walfo, The Mongol Plain, Lord Sapre, TF1 TASK FORCE 1, Sicilian Imperial-Capitalist Empire, Neuchateau, Carignanum, Trixeland, The Greater Eastern Republic, Shagolaa, Prussian-Union, Invernessia, The Champions League, Someseni, Wiener-Neustadt, Sloburg, North of Americas, and 36 others.Lyallpur, Eastern Greenlands, Savinecross, Ausvelt, Destyntine, The Seven Provinces, Abject Ludicrosity, New Petra, Chronus, The Kingdom of Denmark, Terdiatlans, Pilipinas and Malaya, Jahass, Landiania, Lodhs beard, Nuweland, Socialist Balkans, Evergreen Keys, Sienkahn, Shaor, Atheara, Azitupia, The Reunited Yugoslavs, Meropis, Rivierenland, Crestphalia, Imperium Anglorum, Drew Durrnil, Othenhiem, Dizgovzy, Pavaludia, United Engiresco, Exori Vis, Arlanisa, Epistimi Evimeria, and The New Mexican Confederation.