The Empire of Roma Sparta is a colossal, efficient nation, ruled by Aurora Caesar with an even hand, and notable for its otherworldly petting zoo, anti-smoking policies, and pith helmet sales. The compassionate, hard-working, devout population of 5.489 billion Roma Spartans have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Education, Industry, and Defense. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Athens. The average income tax rate is 77.5%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Roma Spartan economy, worth 640 trillion Drachmas a year, is led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Arms Manufacturing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 116,646 Drachmas, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Government officials sit helplessly as they are labelled 'Pompous Womples' by celebrities, the government violently suppresses separatist movements, pretending to be prejudiced is a good way to get out of jury duty, and beaches are empty as the shark population multiplies exponentially. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Roma Sparta's national animal is the Eagle, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Catholocism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Roma Sparta was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Influential.
- : Following new legislation in Roma Sparta, beaches are empty as the shark population multiplies exponentially.
- : Following new legislation in Roma Sparta, pretending to be prejudiced is a good way to get out of jury duty.
- : Roma Sparta was endorsed by The Holy Golden Goop of Ickk.
- : Roma Sparta was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Advanced Public Transport.
- : Roma Sparta was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Inclusive.
- : Roma Sparta voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Wallenburg".
- : Roma Sparta voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Wartime Journalism Protection Act"".
- : Roma Sparta was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Advanced Defense Forces.
- : Roma Sparta was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Compassionate Citizens.
Endorsements Received: 17 » God-King Rorschach, The Federal Government of Iowa, The Ghost Dragons, Upper Ontario and Hudson Bay, The United Australian States, United Republic Empire, Parvala, Lazy valley, Avalith, Bulllgaria, Illiricium, Uatederstali, Lincoln-Grantham and Waddington, South Bengal, Dependants, Saxoslavia, and Ickk.