The Black Hawk of Raid is a colossal, safe nation, remarkable for its compulsory military service and frequent executions. The hard-nosed, cynical population of 7.113 billion Raiders are ruled with an iron fist by the dictatorship government, which ensures that no-one outside the party gets too rich. In their personal lives, however, citizens are relatively unoppressed; it remains to be seen whether this is because the government genuinely cares about its people, or if it hasn't gotten around to stamping out civil rights yet.
The medium-sized, well-organized government prioritizes Defense, with Law & Order, Education, and Spirituality also on the agenda, while International Aid receives no funds. The average income tax rate is 24.1%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The large but underdeveloped Raidian economy, worth 299 trillion Native Tears a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Uranium Mining, Tourism, and Gambling. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 42,153 Native Tears, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Criminals are executed and their property seized, elections have been outlawed, Animal Liberationists are regularly arrested, and military spending is on the increase. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Raid's national animal is the Black Hawk, which can occasionally be seen dodging aircraft in the nation's cities.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Raid published "ASEAN Region Occupation Feather" (Meta: Gameplay).
- : Raid published "Cretanja Occupation Feather" (Meta: Gameplay).
- : Raid published "The United Meritocrats Occupation Feather" (Meta: Gameplay).
- : Raid published "SECFanatics Occupation Feather" (Meta: Gameplay).
- : Raid published "Boston Occupation Feather" (Meta: Gameplay).
- : Raid published "Asia Occupation Feather" (Meta: Gameplay).
- : Raid's influence in The Black Hawks rose from "Sprat" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Raid resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Raid voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Nations Creating Regions For SC Props".
- : Raid's influence in The Black Hawks rose from "Zero" to "Sprat".