|Leader||His Royal Magesty Eric the 12th|
The Imperial Kingdom of Pauldustllah is a gargantuan, socially progressive nation, ruled by His Royal Magesty Eric the 12th with an even hand, and notable for its multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, sprawling nuclear power plants, and hatred of cheese. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic, humorless population of 28.329 billion Pauldustllahanis enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The tiny, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Farpoint. The average income tax rate is 7.6%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Pauldustllahani economy, worth a remarkable 6,534 trillion Dusties a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Gambling, and Book Publishing. Black market activity is frequent. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an amazing 230,658 Dusties, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.4 times as much as the poorest.
His Royal Magesty Eric the 12th's luxurious new home has been designated as a protected cultural heritage site, surrogate mothers are encouraged to refer to their wombs as 'rental space', delivery truck companies use hospital parking lots to store 16-wheelers, and the military has adopted a weird double-fisted salute. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force. Pauldustllah's national animal is the spider monkey, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is none.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Pauldustllah's influence in Greater Ixnay fell from "Powerbroker" to "Eminence Grise".
- : Following new legislation in Pauldustllah, the military has adopted a weird double-fisted salute.
- : Pauldustllah voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Right To Secure Digital Communication".
- : Pauldustllah was reclassified from "Inoffensive Centrist Democracy" to "Left-Leaning College State".
- : Pauldustllah voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Commend The Western Isles"".
- : Pauldustllah voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Regulating Remote Election Administration".
- : Following new legislation in Pauldustllah, delivery truck companies use hospital parking lots to store 16-wheelers.
- : Pauldustllah was reclassified from "Left-Leaning College State" to "Inoffensive Centrist Democracy".
- : Pauldustllah voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Land Reclamation Regulation".
- : Pauldustllah voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Kenmoria".
Endorsements Received: None.