WA Delegate: None.
Last WA Update:
Today's World Census Report
The Longest Average Lifespans in Boston
Nations ranked highly have lower rates of preventable death, with their citizens enjoying longer average lifespans.
As a region, Boston is ranked 11,103rd in the world for Longest Average Lifespans.
|1.||The Republic of Seanes Rudernous||Iron Fist Consumerists||“From Many, One”|
|2.||The Principality of Imps Cru||Moralistic Democracy||“Peace and Justice”|
|3.||The Confederacy of Kry Marhandenervakor||Father Knows Best State||“Strength Through Freedom”|
|4.||The Principality of North Helifoldvil Dyal||Moralistic Democracy||“Strength Through Freedom”|
|5.||The Federation of Cante Bunin||Psychotic Dictatorship||“God, Homeland, Liberty”|
|6.||The Federation of Xharo||Capitalist Paradise||“We Make Our Own Destiny”|
|7.||The Dominion of Havath Toustuvia||Father Knows Best State||“Strength Through Compliance”|
|8.||The Most Serene Republic of Fairfield 2863||Moralistic Democracy||“2863ft”|
|9.||The Republic of Llaphoe Islay||Iron Fist Consumerists||“From Many, One”|
|10.||The Republic of South Jobezz Dix||Moralistic Democracy||“Pride and Industry”|
- : The Colony of Western New England departed this region for The Pacific.
- : The Glorious Paths of 3XH181T B lost WA Delegate status.
- : The Protectorate of Dokandia departed this region for North Pacific.
- : The Community of Bablem departed this region for The South Pacific.
- : The Glorious Paths of 3XH181T B departed this region for The South Pacific.
- : The Democratic States of Route38 departed this region for The Rejected Realms.
- : The Glorious Paths of 3XH181T B ejected and banned The Democratic States of Route38 from the region.
- : The Protectorate of Old West End departed this region for The Rejected Realms.
- : The Glorious Paths of 3XH181T B ejected and banned The Protectorate of Old West End from the region.
- : The Glorious Paths of 3XH181T B became regional WA Delegate.
Boston Regional Message Board
There are some really good long term residents here and those of us that have only been here less than a year but all of us care enough to put down any of the big raider groups. Boston is an interesting place and the region should reflect everything the real world Boston has to offer.
Welcome to Boston. If you are here to live in peace and support the region you are welcome to become one of us and gain citizenship
Thank you and you be pleased to see we are on our way to re-establishing Boston as a living, thriving region. There is still a presence from Artificial Solar System raiders that our Regional Officers will have to address and for the time being all newcomers are encouraged to assist in holding the line against outlaws. A full Council will be established as soon as possible. Thank you and have a nice day...
News Update from the Mayor:
Regional Ban List has been cleared and Torave Frakapac was ejected and banned as a raider
Edit: Oh dear me. Some anarchists are trashing the place again.
The Rejected Realms Army, Lone Wolves United, The Black Hawks, and those that came out of their A.S.S region are hereafter defined as domestic terrorists. Rampant suppression, outlandish posts, and making a general nuisance of themselves in the region will not be tolerated.
As The Mayor; duly elected and supported by the rest of the native population, the order for the permanent removal of anyone from these and other outlaw states - as this government deemed necessary - has been signed. Boston will not be overrun and we are not passive.