WA Delegate: None.
Last WA Update:
Embassies: South Pacific.
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Black Market in Boston
World Census agents tracked "off the books" deals and handshake agreements in order to study the size of nations' informal economies.
As a region, Boston is ranked 399th in the world for Largest Black Market.
|1.||The Confederacy of Kry Marhandenervakor||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Strength Through Freedom”|
|2.||The Theocracy of Gul Paultoph||Authoritarian Democracy||“Strength Through Freedom”|
|3.||The City of Havath Toustuvia||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Boston beats Boulder”|
|4.||The Principality of Imps Cru||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Peace and Justice”|
|5.||The Republic of Bes Zigara||Father Knows Best State||“We Will Endure”|
|6.||The Republic of Khant Uncotteralle||Father Knows Best State||“Justice, Piety, Loyalty”|
|7.||The Federation of Vinko Breadberothims Islands||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Sea taketh and provideth”|
|8.||The Republic of Seanes Rudernous||Father Knows Best State||“From Many, One”|
|9.||The Federation of Cante Bunin||Iron Fist Consumerists||“God, Homeland, Liberty”|
|10.||The Most Serene Republic of Fairfield 2863||Moralistic Democracy||“2863ft”|
- : The Amazing Gold Footed Journey of TAO the Wanderer departed this region for Bosnia and Herzegovina.
- : The Amazing Gold Footed Journey of TAO the Wanderer arrived from Bounding Across The Stars Legion.
- : The Airborne Flock of Migrating Geese departed this region for Bosporan kingdom.
- : The Airborne Flock of Migrating Geese arrived from Boston Harbor.
- : The Saint of Joan dArc lost WA Delegate status.
- : The Colony of Eastern New Holland departed this region for Balaslandia.
- : The Saint of Joan dArc departed this region for Shinka.
- : The Faceless Old Woman of Controlitia WA departed this region for The North Pacific.
- : The Empire of Jabasa departed this region for The Rejected Realms.
- : The Saint of Joan dArc ejected and banned The Empire of Jabasa from the region.
Boston Regional Message Board
Thank you and you be pleased to see we are on our way to re-establishing Boston as a living, thriving region. There is still a presence from Artificial Solar System raiders that our Regional Officers will have to address and for the time being all newcomers are encouraged to assist in holding the line against outlaws. A full Council will be established as soon as possible. Thank you and have a nice day...
News Update from the Mayor:
Regional Ban List has been cleared and Torave Frakapac was ejected and banned as a raider
Edit: Oh dear me. Some anarchists are trashing the place again.
The Rejected Realms Army, Lone Wolves United, The Black Hawks, and those that came out of their A.S.S region are hereafter defined as domestic terrorists. Rampant suppression, outlandish posts, and making a general nuisance of themselves in the region will not be tolerated.
As The Mayor; duly elected and supported by the rest of the native population, the order for the permanent removal of anyone from these and other outlaw states - as this government deemed necessary - has been signed. Boston will not be overrun and we are not passive.
Guess we're used to having visitors. Thanks to all who decided to try to outweigh the gatecrashers.
Greetings from TAO. Just passing through on WalkAbout.