WA Delegate: None.
Last WA Update:
Today's World Census Report
The Most Devout in Boston
World Census Inquisitors conducted rigorous one-on-one interviews probing the depth of citizens' beliefs in order to determine which nations were the most devout.
As a region, Boston is ranked 5,703rd in the world for Most Devout.
|1.||The Republic of Khant Uncotteralle||Father Knows Best State||“Justice, Piety, Loyalty”|
|2.||The Republic of Bes Zigara||Psychotic Dictatorship||“We Will Endure”|
|3.||The Dominion of Havath Toustuvia||Democratic Socialists||“Strength Through Compliance”|
|4.||The Republic of Seanes Rudernous||Moralistic Democracy||“From Many, One”|
|5.||The Captain's Fleet of Paper Boats||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“...the King of Boats, in Paper Crowned!”|
|6.||The Confederacy of Alternate Timeline Group||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Science progresses us forward”|
|7.||The Republic of Tenocht||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Unity, Discipline, Work”|
|8.||The Federation of Lower Soutals Mondruggital||Capitalist Paradise||“Peace and Justice”|
|9.||The Grey Beard of BlightBaneVII||Anarchy||“wut?”|
|10.||The Federation of Vinko Breadberothims Islands||Authoritarian Democracy||“Sea taketh and provideth”|
- : The Merciful and Just Monarch 👑 of Compound Light Microscope of the region Union of the Kind Ones proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Colony of Te Iwi departed this region for The guard.
- : The Free Land of Vengeance up on those who invades lost WA Delegate status.
- : The Dominion of Hakkelandia departed this region for The guard.
- : The Republic of I Drank What departed this region for The East Pacific.
- : The Party Crashers of Shy Guyia WA departed this region for The East Pacific.
- : The Grand Duchy of Manipal departed this region for The North Pacific.
- : The Free Land of Vengeance up on those who invades departed this region for The North Pacific.
- : The Nomadic Peoples of Nugionop departed this region for The Rejected Realms.
- : The Free Land of Vengeance up on those who invades ejected and banned The Nomadic Peoples of Nugionop from the region.
Boston Regional Message Board
Ouch, the whole RMBs suppressed. Once these guys are cleared, leave the nation you used here if spare so the whole influence structure is preserved, and makes cleaning up next time far easier. The lib should safeguard this region and leave it open for everyone, but Stratagem seems to hold a grudge against Boston, and expecting they'll come back to try and take it for themselves for the third or fourth time.
I was solicited in Boston early on by an organization called (at the time) the ITDA/ The Elysian Fields. Run by Crystalsummer.
I had no idea how duplicitous and infamous this player was for betrayal or that his "defender" organizations are thinly masked fronts for other activities.
As a result, and with NO communications, the organizations known as The Ten Thousand Islands Treaty Organization, (TITO) as well as The Grey Wardens
attacked and deposed my leadership of the region, citing suspicions that I was a invader (providing no evidence however) the deleted our World Factbook Entry, including the lively discord, and replaced it with the dead factbook and even deader forum with 2 members, one of them me!
I write this down so that when Boston is retaken by legitimate natives, such as myself (I was there for over 6 months!) This can be referred to.
The one "valid" concern about me, when I started the game I entered a region known as Merridel, which TITO and TGW do not like!
Boston was on the path to prosperity and safety from these raids, and "defenses". Instead it remains a decomposing playground.
Help me make it a better place!