The Dominion of Hapilopper is a colossal, socially progressive nation, ruled by William Mathis with a fair hand, and renowned for its digital currency, unlimited-speed roads, and absence of drug laws. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 8.484 billion Hapiloppians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Hapilopper City. The average income tax rate is 83.1%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Hapiloppian economy, worth a remarkable 1,640 trillion dollars a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is fairly diversified, is led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Retail, and Book Publishing. Average income is an impressive 193,359 dollars, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Celebrity wrestlers thumb their nose at due process, airport security is provided by private companies, state-manufactured hammers and sickles are here to stay, and the Master Race is being overrun by the genetically-inferior. Crime is totally unknown. Hapilopper's national animal is the long-tailed thrasher, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Hapilopper is ranked 306,363rd in the world and 149th in Atlantian Oceania for Most Avoided, scoring 0.49 on the Kardashian Reflex Score.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Hapilopper was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Subsidized Industry.
- : Hapilopper was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Highest Workforce Participation Rate and the Top 5% for Most Eco-Friendly Governments.
- : Following new legislation in Hapilopper, the Master Race is being overrun by the genetically-inferior.
- : Following new legislation in Hapilopper, state-manufactured hammers and sickles are here to stay.
- : Following new legislation in Hapilopper, airport security is provided by private companies.
- : Following new legislation in Hapilopper, celebrity wrestlers thumb their nose at due process.
- : Hapilopper voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Spiritus".
- : Hapilopper voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Right to Assemble"".
- : Following new legislation in Hapilopper, Hapilopper's army is full of two-metre tall super-soldiers.
- : Hapilopper was reclassified from "Civil Rights Lovefest" to "New York Times Democracy".
Endorsements Received: 6 » Atlantian Oceania, Commonwealth of Baker Park, Aboveland, Squornshelan Remnant States, Romsten, and The Cordian Isles.