|Leader||His Holiness Pope Francis|
The Most Holy and Grand Empire of Christian Democrats is a gargantuan, genial nation, ruled by His Holiness Pope Francis with a fair hand, and remarkable for its museums and concert halls, pith helmet sales, and unlimited-speed roads. The compassionate, democratic, humorless, devout population of 25.977 billion Christian Democrats enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The medium-sized, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Spirituality, Education, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Rome. The average income tax rate is 34.7%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Christian Democratic economy, worth a remarkable 5,875 trillion νόμισμαs a year, is quite specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing, Woodchip Exports, and Uranium Mining. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an amazing 226,197 νόμισμαs, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Parents who reward their teens' chores with concert tickets are charged with illegal reselling, antique comic book collectors are disappointed to hear that their treasures are worth exactly as little as their mothers said they were, the holiest shrine in Catholicism is on another world, and museums stand half-empty as all foreign exhibits are returned to their countries of origin. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Christian Democrats's national animal is the lamb, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Catholicism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Christian Democrats lost the endorsement of The Most Serene Republic of Novi Comi Res Publica.
- : Christian Democrats was endorsed by The Most Serene Republic of Novi Comi Res Publica.
- : Christian Democrats was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Developed.
- : Christian Democrats was endorsed by The Holy Catholic Czardom of Wagafraga.
- : Christian Democrats lost the position of Catholic WA Delegate to The Most Loyal Catholic Union of Castle Federation.
- : Christian Democrats lost the endorsement of The Most Loyal Catholic Union of Castle Federation.
- : Christian Democrats was endorsed by The Constitutional Monarchy of Alvsbyn.
- : Christian Democrats's influence in Catholic fell from "Power" to "Powerbroker".
- : Christian Democrats's influence in Catholic rose from "Powerbroker" to "Power".
- : Christian Democrats was endorsed by Baltimoren.
Endorsements Received: 15 » Flomany, Konstantinos, La Vendee, Epeolatry, Fredgast, Nesque, Totern, Gregor Monarchy, Omensa, Ave Gloriana, Les Versailles, The Orion Islands, Thomas More, Alvsbyn, and Wagafraga.