|Capital||Cnoc na Teamhrach|
|Leader||High King Cyneric II|
The High Kingdom of Camelone is a colossal, cultured nation, ruled by High King Cyneric II with an even hand, and notable for its frequent executions, infamous sell-swords, and daily referendums. The hard-nosed, hard-working, devout population of 9.516 billion Cameloneans have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The relatively small, corrupt government prioritizes Education, although Spirituality, Industry, and Defense are also considered important, while Welfare and Social Policy aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Cnoc na Teamhrach. The average income tax rate is 8.9%.
The frighteningly efficient Camelonean economy, worth a remarkable 1,158 trillion Drachmas a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Basket Weaving, Book Publishing, and Information Technology. Black market activity is notable. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 121,756 Drachmas, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.3 times as much as the poorest.
Edutainment video games are taking Camelone's students to the next level, the nation's interest in space is at an all-time high while interest in saving the planet is at an all-time low, where there's a will there is usually a password manager, and military officers are given medals for disobeying orders. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Camelone's national animal is the Deer, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, and its national religion is Apostolic Catholicism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Camelone changed its national leader to "High King Cyneric II".
- : Following new legislation in Camelone, military officers are given medals for disobeying orders.
- : Following new legislation in Camelone, where there's a will there is usually a password manager.
- : Camelone changed its national faith to "Apostolic Catholicism".
- : Camelone published "Fiefs of Camelone WIP" (Factbook: Politics).
- : Camelone was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Lowest Overall Tax Burden.
- : Camelone published "High King Cyneric II WIP" (Factbook: Politics).
- : Camelone was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Agricultural Sector and Most Survivors.
- : Camelone was struck by a Mk II (Sterilizer) Cure Missile from The Eternal Strife of Meridia Administrator, curing 1 million infected.
- : Camelone was struck by a Mk II (Sterilizer) Cure Missile from The Commonwealth of Taledonia, curing 1 million infected.