|Capital||Cnoc na Teamhrach|
|Leader||High King Cyneric II|
The High Kingdom of Camelone is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by High King Cyneric II with an even hand, and renowned for its barren, inhospitable landscape, zero percent divorce rate, and frequent executions. The hard-nosed, hard-working, devout population of 18.511 billion Cameloneans have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The relatively small, corrupt government prioritizes Education, with Industry, Spirituality, and Defense also on the agenda, while Welfare and Social Policy receive no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Cnoc na Teamhrach. The average income tax rate is 8.5%.
The frighteningly efficient Camelonean economy, worth a remarkable 2,326 trillion Sceats a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Basket Weaving, Beef-Based Agriculture, and Book Publishing. Black market activity is notable. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 125,655 Sceats, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.9 times as much as the poorest.
Where there's a will there is usually a password manager, military officers are given medals for disobeying orders, nations that kill a Camelonean can expect a strongly worded letter, and most believe 'tis better to give than to receive. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Camelone's national animal is the Deer, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, and its national religion is Apostolic Catholicism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Camelone was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Survivors, Most Dead, and Most Zombies.
- : Camelone's influence in Osiris rose from "Minnow" to "Sprat".
- : Camelone was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Developed.
- : Camelone published "Standing Union Forces (WIP)" (Factbook: Military).
- : Camelone's influence in Osiris rose from "Nipper" to "Minnow".
- : Camelone published "Gallowglass (WIP)" (Factbook: Military).
- : Camelone's influence in Osiris rose from "Newcomer" to "Nipper".
- : Camelone altered its national flag.
- : Camelone's influence in Osiris rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Camelone's influence in Osiris rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".