The Boneless Pizza of Arbonium is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Baku with a fair hand, and notable for its museums and concert halls, frequent executions, and ubiquitous missile silos. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic population of 7.72 billion Lil Broomsticks live in a state of perpetual fear, as a complete breakdown of social order has led to the rise of order through biker gangs.
The medium-sized, corrupt, pro-business government prioritizes Education, with Administration, Industry, and Law & Order also on the agenda, while Spirituality and Welfare receive no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Supreme Store. The average income tax rate is 49.6%.
The frighteningly efficient Lil Broomstick economy, worth a remarkable 1,252 trillion Breads a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Retail, Arms Manufacturing, and Beef-Based Agriculture. Average income is an impressive 162,228 Breads, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.9 times as much as the poorest.
Gift baskets often contain working nukes, brain injury is seen as a desirable outcome rather than a side effect of contact sports, it's hunting season on loan sharks, and the morbidly obese often sell stock options on their own corpses. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Arbonium's national animal is the Yeezy, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Arbonium was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Advanced Law Enforcement.
- : Arbonium voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Marrabuk".
- : Arbonium voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Reducing Microplastics".
- : Arbonium endorsed The Federation of Squirm Worm.
- : Arbonium was endorsed by The Federation of Squirm Worm.
- : Arbonium voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Blood Donation Safety and Equality Act".
- : Following new legislation in Arbonium, the morbidly obese often sell stock options on their own corpses.
- : Following new legislation in Arbonium, it's hunting season on loan sharks.
- : Following new legislation in Arbonium, brain injury is seen as a desirable outcome rather than a side effect of contact sports.
- : Following new legislation in Arbonium, gift baskets often contain working nukes.
Endorsements Received: 23 » Edgemaster, Zenzibar, Snorlaxia, UNDelegate, Poopsancagizal, Octal, Aelhaeran, Hellbardia, Republica JIM, Scientia Major, Sheepcote, Prussia of Polska, Viperreich, Neo Jewsalem, The Fyre Phoenix, Luciferio, Kaputer, Otoro, Egoistic Markets, Kaljutistan, Aguirre-Milani, Pavonesia, and Squirm Worm.