by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

Capitalist Paradise RMB

WA Delegate: The Social Democratic States of The United Oman (elected )

Founder: The Capitalist Alliance of The-CID

Last WA Update:

Board Activity History Admin Rank

Most Influential: 31st Most Nations: 44th Most World Assembly Endorsements: 57th+31
Lowest Overall Tax Burden: 238th Rudest Citizens: 374th Highest Disposable Incomes: 431st Largest Soda Pop Sector: 438th Highest Wealthy Incomes: 493rd Fattest Citizens: 511th Most Avoided: 553rd Largest Retail Industry: 582nd Highest Unexpected Death Rate: 746th Most Rebellious Youth: 814th Highest Economic Output: 951st Largest Gambling Industry: 1,033rd Largest Mining Sector: 1,080th Largest Automobile Manufacturing Sector: 1,163rd Most Armed: 1,235th Highest Crime Rates: 1,267th Highest Average Incomes: 1,301st Largest Publishing Industry: 1,369th Largest Timber Woodchipping Industry: 1,425th Largest Black Market: 1,476th Largest Manufacturing Sector: 1,506th Most Scientifically Advanced: 1,556th Largest Furniture Restoration Industry: 1,579th Largest Pizza Delivery Sector: 1,621st Largest Information Technology Sector: 1,661st Greatest Rich-Poor Divides: 1,748th Smartest Citizens: 1,912th Largest Insurance Industry: 1,976th Most Cultured: 2,116th Most Corrupt Governments: 2,129th Largest Arms Manufacturing Sector: 2,178th
World Factbook Entry

Welcome to Capitalist Paradise!


LinkConstitutionLinkCapitalistParadise.comLinkCP DiscordRole-play

Founded in May 2003, this is a friendly and secure region for nations with exceptionally strong economies, high civil rights, and political freedoms.
All nations
regardless of social, political, or theological makeup are welcome.

Please support our region by endorsing our lawfully elected World Assembly Delegate


~ From Liberty, Prosperity; From Prosperity, Freedom ~



  1. 1

    Capitalist Paradise

    MetaReference by The United Oman . 352 reads.

  2. 5

    Capitalist Paradise | Roleplay

    MetaReference by The United Oman . 1,058 reads.

  3. 1

    Capitalist Paradise | Embassies

    MetaReference by The United Oman . 372 reads.

  4. 1,130

    NationStates Guide

    MetaReference by Amerion . 49,340 reads.

▼ 1 More

Embassies: the Rejected Realms, Libertatem, The Genesis Corporation, NationStates, Equinox, Conservative League, Commonwealth of Liberty, The Confederacy of Free Nations, The Coalition of Democratic Nations, Union of Free Nations, 10000 Islands, The Commonwealth Federation, Lands End, The NewsStand, Westphalia, Zentari, and 4 others.The Allied States, Enadia, Aukumnia, and nasunia.

Tags: Capitalist, Democratic, Enormous, Featured, Free Trade, Independent, Industrial, Map, National Sovereigntist, Neutral, Offsite Chat, Offsite Forums, and 3 others.Post-Modern Tech, Regional Government, and Role Player.

Regional Power: Extremely High

Capitalist Paradise contains 274 nations, the 44th most in the world.

Today's World Census Report

The Nudest in Capitalist Paradise

After exhaustive surveys, the World Census calculated which nations have the greatest acreages of flesh on public display.

As a region, Capitalist Paradise is ranked 4,500th in the world for Nudest.

NationWA CategoryMotto
1.The Republic of FinneransCorporate Bordello“Yagottawanna”
2.The Principality of Helvetic FederationFather Knows Best State“Strength Through Freedom”
3.The Nomadic Peoples of PatraCompulsory Consumerist State“United we stand, divided we fall.”
4.The Republic of JerpyPsychotic Dictatorship“DIRSTY”
5.The Board of Governors Of The Federal Reserve SystemCorporate Police State“Protecting The Nation's Economy”
6.The Democratic Trailer Parks of Former confederate state of WaloniaCapitalist Paradise“Like a good neighbor, stay over there”
7.The Infection of EdgemasterCompulsory Consumerist State“KICK LOGIC OUT AND DO THE IMPOSSIBLE!!”
8.The Immortal Ascension of ErtolinNew York Times Democracy“Security through freedom”
9.The Right Honourable Merchants of Hegemon IndustriesCapitalist Paradise“Ferrum et Fermentum”
10.The Jingoistic States of Uxorem meamAnarchy“Quid quid latine dictum sit, altum viditur”
1234. . .2728»

Regional Happenings

More...

Capitalist Paradise Regional Message Board

Jeff Bezos - richest man in the world.

How do you know that your socialist employees at the Washington Post really love you? No doubt they say they love you - but how do you know that is true? How do you know they will not turn on you the second you are no longer useful to them?

Ditto - all the other very rich people (and big Corporations) who back the left, and many of them back the left vastly MORE than Jeff Bezos.

"No we just hate the horribly vulgar Donald Trump - we love all these other rich people (much richer than he is) and Big Corporations because they are so civilised and cultured, we would never dream of hurting them, we just want to hurt Donald Trump, so keep giving us money".

Tell it to the Marines.

Go Away Progressives wrote:First of all why are the left suddenly hostile to Putin? Both Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton used to love him - before it became fashionable to hate Putin, and if one looks at Putin's "RT" it is clear that it is a LEFTIST television station (full on with the Social Justice agenda and bashing of Israel).

Mr Putin has nationalised most of the natural resources in Russia (oil, gas ......) and stands for free health care and "Social Justice" (the opposite of the traditional idea of justice as to each-their-won) around the world, his politics are closer to those of Bernie Sanders than President Trump. And Mr Putin wanted further cuts to the United States military (just like his former friend Barack Obama delivered "tell Vladimir I will be more flexible after the election" - look up the 2012 recording for yourself, was Barack Obama as "Russian spy"?) and the strangling of the American oil and gas industry (which is in competition with the state owned Russian industry) - and Presdent Trump has delibered the exact OPPOSITE. President Trump has delivered a big boost to the American military (enraging "RT" - and RT is controlled by Putin) and has deregulated the American oil and gas industry - the opposite to the policy that Mr Putin's former friends Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton followed towards the American oil and gas industry.

So as normal the left are not just lying - the NPC Non Player Character ("Orange Man Bad!") left, who just repeat what their teachers and college professors (and, of course, Hollywood celebs) tell them to say, are coming out with the exact OPPOSITE of the truth.

I remind people that I spent much of 2016 campaigning AGAINST Mr Trump (as he then was) and I still think he has done nothing to roll back (or even limit the growth of) the "Entiltlement" Welfare State - and that the United States, and the rest of the West, is heading towards bankruptcy (in fact if not in name) - indeed I am astonished, utterly astonished, that things have held together as long as they have (I expected financial breakdown years ago - but things have hung together, although with a lot of help from smoke-and-mirrors financial tricks).

The simple fact is that Putin hates Hillary. He's paranoid and he thought she wanted to overthrow and kill him. And, incidentally, she did compare him to Hitler back in 2014. And before that she questioned legitimacy of elections in Russia. After there were big protests in Moscow against the election rigging, Putin was sure that they had been organized by Hillary's State Department.

Hello Capitalist Friends!

We are celebrating our 365 anniversary!

So, here is a gift from Nasunia.

*Get free Coldian 2.0*

hallo. could a few of you endorse me, please?

I have quite an efficient economy and would like to enforce our vision of capitalism into the world assembly.

Thank you in Advance.

Midlands wrote:The simple fact is that Putin hates Hillary. He's paranoid and he thought she wanted to overthrow and kill him. And, incidentally, she did compare him to Hitler back in 2014. And before that she questioned legitimacy of elections in Russia. After there were big protests in Moscow against the election rigging, Putin was sure that they had been organized by Hillary's State Department.

The only reason you don't like Putain is that you aren't a Russian citizen. Putain's ideology pretty much matches your own otherwise. Trump's ideology also matches Putain's as does Hilary's so why is it that you seem to like Hilary more than Trump? Because Hilary shows no respect for Putain and Trump does. Hilary doesn't show respect for Putain because she is a woman who is threatened by strong men which is also the reason she doesn't like Trump. Trump shows respect for Putain because he thinks he can work a deal that will make him look good and increase his value. You don't like Putain because you are told you shouldn't.

It is all so complicated when your goal is social planning like all of the people mentioned in the previous paragraph. If you don't seek out the basis of what is good and bad and have loyalty to those principles rather than to a person or nationality then you will always live in a world of exceptions and exceptions to the exceptions, always sub-optimal never able to realize the best in yourself or allow for the best in others to truly drive humanity forward. You will struggle and cause others to struggle, tangled in a web of your own design.

My biggest problem with all of this is that I am forced to defend people I don't like or agree with because people like you attack those other people in ways that are ridiculous.

Alright I have an idea how about, just listen for a second, how about, right, we all give our guns to whoever wins a popularity contest amongst ourselves. The winner must obviously be a great guy, he's the most popular after all. And then he can decide what we can and can not do! This'll be great trust me. By the way I'll give you a gold bar when I get first place.

Reardenland wrote:The only reason you don't like Putain is that you aren't a Russian citizen. Putain's ideology pretty much matches your own otherwise. Trump's ideology also matches Putain's as does Hilary's so why is it that you seem to like Hilary more than Trump? Because Hilary shows no respect for Putain and Trump does. Hilary doesn't show respect for Putain because she is a woman who is threatened by strong men which is also the reason she doesn't like Trump. Trump shows respect for Putain because he thinks he can work a deal that will make him look good and increase his value. You don't like Putain because you are told you shouldn't.

It is all so complicated when your goal is social planning like all of the people mentioned in the previous paragraph. If you don't seek out the basis of what is good and bad and have loyalty to those principles rather than to a person or nationality then you will always live in a world of exceptions and exceptions to the exceptions, always sub-optimal never able to realize the best in yourself or allow for the best in others to truly drive humanity forward. You will struggle and cause others to struggle, tangled in a web of your own design.

My biggest problem with all of this is that I am forced to defend people I don't like or agree with because people like you attack those other people in ways that are ridiculous.

You have it all backwards. Actually I'm not a Russian citizen because I don't like Putin. I actually had to pay $400 to get rid of Russian citizenship. And Putin's ideology is entirely alien to me.

As for Trump, no decent person or American patriot can like him.

Under Boris Yeltsin (in spite of his drinking problem - which was very serious) there was hope. He did indeed allow private ownership of most things, and he allowed free elections, an opposition media, and promised trial by jury and an end to conscription.

Then came the massive inflation and the banking collapse - actually all of which came from Yeltsin following the advice of the Clinton Administration (or at least the people they sent to Russia). The Russian people lost their savings and their jobs - and in desperation Yeltsin turned to Vladimir Putin (who was very respectful and polite back then - indeed slimy), and Putin delivered his own form of "stability".

All media basically follow the same line in Putin's Russia - no diversity ("liberals" would love it - no dissenting media, no Fox News or Wall Street Journal), the "Commanding Heights" of the economy (natural resources in the Russian case) are now back under state controls (again American "liberals" would cheer).

"no decent person can like Donald Trump" - well that is charming of you Midlands. You are not just saying that Donald Trump is a big mouth New Yorker (as I called him - and not on a game board), you are saying that all the people who like him (and there are many millions of people who like Donald Trump and have done for many years|) are "not decent people" - I repeat that is charming of you Sir.

By the way I still think he is a big mouth New Yorker - but I dislike his enemies a lot more than I dislike President Trump.

Hello.

Go Away Progressives wrote:Under Boris Yeltsin (in spite of his drinking problem - which was very serious) there was hope. He did indeed allow private ownership of most things, and he allowed free elections, an opposition media, and promised trial by jury and an end to conscription.

Then came the massive inflation and the banking collapse - actually all of which came from Yeltsin following the advice of the Clinton Administration (or at least the people they sent to Russia). The Russian people lost their savings and their jobs - and in desperation Yeltsin turned to Vladimir Putin (who was very respectful and polite back then - indeed slimy), and Putin delivered his own form of "stability".

All media basically follow the same line in Putin's Russia - no diversity ("liberals" would love it - no dissenting media, no Fox News or Wall Street Journal), the "Commanding Heights" of the economy (natural resources in the Russian case) are now back under state controls (again American "liberals" would cheer).

"no decent person can like Donald Trump" - well that is charming of you Midlands. You are not just saying that Donald Trump is a big mouth New Yorker (as I called him - and not on a game board), you are saying that all the people who like him (and there are many millions of people who like Donald Trump and have done for many years|) are "not decent people" - I repeat that is charming of you Sir.

By the way I still think he is a big mouth New Yorker - but I dislike his enemies a lot more than I dislike President Trump.

You obviously don't know much about Russia (under any president).

And Trump is much more than "a big mouth". To begin with, he's fundamentally indecent.

Forum View

Advertisement