WA Delegate: The Social Democratic States of The United Oman (elected )
Founder: The Capitalist Alliance of The-CID
Last WA Election:
Embassies: the Rejected Realms, The Versutian Federation, Libertatem, The Genesis Corporation, NationStates, Central Pacific Empire, Equinox, Conservative League, Commonwealth of Liberty, The Confederacy of Free Nations, The Coalition of Democratic Nations, New Western Atlantic, Union of Free Nations, 10000 Islands, and The Commonwealth Federation.
Tags: Offsite Chat, Neutral, Role Player, Offsite Forums, Featured, Independent, Anti-World Assembly, Capitalist, Free Trade, Map, National Sovereigntist, Enormous, and 3 others.Democratic, Post-Modern Tech, and Regional Government.
Regional Power: Extremely High
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Welfare Programs in Capitalist Paradise
Governments ranked highly spend the most on social welfare programs. Nations ranked low tend to have weak or non-existent government welfare.
As a region, Capitalist Paradise is ranked 15,075th in the world for Largest Welfare Programs.
|1.||The Most Serene Republic of Floralis||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Advance the sun”|
|2.||The Progressive Technocracy of Uchila Eru||Civil Rights Lovefest||“The Bells of Freedom Ring”|
|3.||The Social Democratic States of The United Oman||Left-wing Utopia||“Vivat Liberali Causa”|
|4.||The Somewhat Inactive State of Poopsancagizal||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Nobody knows if it really happened.”|
|5.||The Grand Kingdom of TalAkMaChen||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Inhale courage, exhale force – I am who makes your laws”|
|6.||The Protectorate of Aelhaeran||New York Times Democracy||“The Light to the Nations”|
|7.||The Grand Duchy of Pinrut||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Freedom AND Equality - pretty nifty, eh?”|
|8.||The Capitalist Republic of Californias||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Victoria, Gladius Et Fatum”|
|9.||The United States of Peterandia||Corporate Bordello||“Excelsior”|
|10.||The Federation of Certhy||Left-wing Utopia||“By The People For The People”|
Regional Poll • Should there be term limits set for members of Congress?
Voting opened 2 days 2 hours ago and will close . Open to all nations. You cannot vote as you are not logged in.
- : The Kingdom of Iwanland arrived from Norden.
- : The Free Land of Capalitan arrived from The Rejected Realms.
- : The Colony and Protectorate of Lunia Prodaria departed this region for Greater East Asia Co Prosperity Sphere.
- : Shanoel ceased to exist.
- : Leonahs ceased to exist.
- : The Matriarchy of Athralia of the region The Minarchist Alliance proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Dominion of Malayang arrived from The West Pacific.
- : The Republic of Foodorastan was ejected from the WA for rule violations.
- : The Republic of Ryanese of the region Doanese proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Constitutional Monarchy of ESWI arrived from The East Pacific.
Capitalist Paradise Regional Message Board
I think he may be confusing embassies as part of a regional rp.
Thanks for this. Was tired of being a corporate police state but now I have an issue: I don't want these people to have any rights.
I've wondered about this because my economy is "good" but allegedly I'm still a Psychotic Dictator. Bwahahahahaha.
Can i add my other nation aan ddeclare it to be the capital of thsi region, can i run for regional government as well
We do not have a designated capitol for the region, and even if we did it would have to be agreed on by all member nations. You can run for government when a position is available given that you have resided in the region for more than 15 days and have enough influence.
If there was a regional capital, SA would be it. Atleast in terms of Safety and Military size...
1. By providing enhanced or extra protections to 'DACA covered' individuals by granting them defacto executive amnesty from deportation yet not applying that amnesty to legal immigrants is in fact a violation of equal protections under the law. The specific subset of a group would be those protected under DACA while the remainder of the group, the entire immigrant population, must remain compliant with the law.
2. DACA itself was an unconstitutional end around Congress. Instead of enforcing or implementing Congressional action, it was created in lieu/without Congressional action. A 'temporary stop-gap' until Congress acted, as President Obama had stated. Therefore creating and applying DACA is a violation of Article 1, Section 8. Such as Congress only has the power to create laws in regards to the naturalization and immigration.