WA Delegate: The Social Democratic States of The United Oman (elected )
Founder: The Capitalist Alliance of The-CID
Last WA Update:
Embassies: the Rejected Realms, The Versutian Federation, Libertatem, The Genesis Corporation, NationStates, Central Pacific Empire, Equinox, Conservative League, Commonwealth of Liberty, The Confederacy of Free Nations, New Western Atlantic, The Coalition of Democratic Nations, Union of Free Nations, 10000 Islands, and The Commonwealth Federation.
Tags: National Sovereigntist, Free Trade, Offsite Forums, Independent, Offsite Chat, Map, Post-Modern Tech, Featured, Neutral, Capitalist, Anti-World Assembly, Regional Government, and 3 others.Enormous, Role Player, and Democratic.
Regional Power: Extremely High
Today's World Census Report
The Most Advanced Public Transport in Capitalist Paradise
World Census experts captured, tagged, and released trains in order to identify which nations have the most extensive, well-funded public transportation systems.
As a region, Capitalist Paradise is ranked 8,961st in the world for Most Advanced Public Transport.
|1.||The Most Serene Republic of Floralis||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Advance the sun”|
|2.||The Democratic Republic of Hollabackatcha||Left-Leaning College State||“I've heard it both ways.”|
|3.||The Holy Realm of Scorpions Army||Father Knows Best State||“Stand Fast, Stand Strong, Stand Together”|
|4.||The Federal Republic of Edison Culver||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Life, Liberty, and Property”|
|5.||The Grand Kingdom of TalAkMaChen||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Inhale courage, exhale force – I am who makes your laws”|
|6.||The Social Democratic States of The United Oman||Left-wing Utopia||“Vivat Liberali Causa”|
|7.||The Somewhat Inactive State of Poopsancagizal||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Nobody knows if it really happened.”|
|8.||The Progressive Technocracy of Uchila Eru||Civil Rights Lovefest||“The Bells of Freedom Ring”|
|9.||The Federal Republic of Chsemo||New York Times Democracy||“Maximo Chsemo reipublicae, solum verum imperium, regnum”|
|10.||The United Federation of Biswasian States||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Fire and Blood”|
Regional Poll • What do you think is the best form of Democracy?
Voting opened 2 days 9 hours ago and will close . Open to all nations. You cannot vote as you are not logged in.
- : The United States of Nazerin rejected Kachow My Dudes's request for regional embassies.
- : The United States of Nazerin rejected Ebenezer's request for regional embassies.
- : The United States of Nazerin rejected Capitalism for life's request for regional embassies.
- : The United States of Nazerin rejected Confederate Countries's request for regional embassies.
- : The Matriarchy of St Shini departed this region for Norrland.
- : The Matriarchy of St Shini arrived from Democratic Socialist Assembly.
- : The Empire of Sevael arrived from The West Pacific.
- : The Commonwealth of Enterprisia arrived from The Black Hawks.
- : The Incorporated States of Kooplestan departed this region for The League of Conservative Nations.
- : The Incorporated States of Kooplestan arrived from Cape of Good Hope.
Capitalist Paradise Regional Message Board
If you want to resign, just click directly on "World Assembly" (at the left menu) and click the "Resign" button at the top of the page.
And my two cents:
1) I agree with everything that has been said so far regarding the WA: It will be more difficult to keep a pure Capitalist nation while you are on it, but WA will help you in some "lefty" issues like Ecology, Civil Rights, etc. If you keep pushing toward capitalism, you will be able to maintain the ideology without becoming an anarchy / left leaning c.e.
2) You can have only one WA nation per "player"... but you can have several non-WA nations. So, you can keep you main nation outside of the WA... but also create a second nation (a puppet) and join the WA with that one only. Just an example: My main nation (this one) does not belong to the WA; but my puppet nation UNDelegate does belong to the WA.
So... everyone... if you don't have a WA nation yet, just create it, move it here, and always remember to endorse our elected WA Delegate.
- This post has been sponsored by The United Oman
You my good sir are quite simply brilliant! I never thought of making a WA puppet. I always just thought in terms of having my main nation in the WA. What a great way to vote for rules that you don't have to follow! I wasn't expecting an actual perfect solution to my deliberations.
For me the WA is purely for people to play the raider or defender game. The WA is interesting for that aspect or if you prefer rping as a ambassador for your nation.
I don't belive in democracy, I belive in republics.
As expected. In a democracy, the poor vote to take property away from the rich. In a republic, the rich vote to take property away from the poor.
Why can't we have some kind of constitutionally limited democratic republic?
The Westminster system is still probably the most effective.