The Grand Nation of Araraukar is a gargantuan, orderly nation, ruled by Leader with an iron fist, and remarkable for its free-roaming dinosaurs, irreverence towards religion, and restrictive gun laws. The compassionate, cynical, humorless population of 22.122 billion Araraukarians are ruled with an iron fist by the dictatorship government, which ensures that no-one outside the party gets too rich. In their personal lives, however, citizens are relatively unoppressed; it remains to be seen whether this is because the government genuinely cares about its people, or if it hasn't gotten around to stamping out civil rights yet.
The enormous, corrupt, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Araukar City. The income tax rate is 100%.
The enormous but sluggish Araraukarian economy, worth a remarkable 1,901 trillion rauks a year, is driven almost entirely by government activity. The industrial sector is mostly comprised of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, although the government is looking at stamping this out. Average income is 85,945 rauks, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Grinding bureaucracy has the international wheels of justice turning slowly, students abandon classrooms for online education, the nation was recently voted as the most stylish in Osiris, and foreign policy is to avoid standing up to bullies. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Araraukar's national animal is the Jammydragon, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Araraukar resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Araraukar endorsed The Benevolent Dictatorship of Carthaginium.
- : Araraukar was endorsed by The Empire of Ommani.
- : Araraukar was endorsed by The Benevolent Dictatorship of Carthaginium.
- : Araraukar voted for the World Assembly Resolution "defending the rights of sexual and gender minorities".
- : Araraukar voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Right to self-defense".
- : Araraukar voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Safeguarding Nuclear Materials"".
- : Araraukar was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Scientifically Advanced.
- : Araraukar was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Nudest.
- : Following new legislation in Araraukar, foreign policy is to avoid standing up to bullies.