WA Delegate: None.
Last WA Update:
Today's World Census Report
The Smartest Citizens in Weyard
The World Census eavesdropped on conversations in coffee shops, on campuses, and around cinemas in order to determine which nations have the most quick-witted, insightful, and knowledgeable citizens.
As a region, Weyard is ranked 914th in the world for Smartest Citizens.
|1.||The Interstellar Republic of The Oblong Collective||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Lights Against The Void”|
|2.||The Coadunate Member State of Ferret Civilization||Anarchy||“Make it up as I go.”|
|3.||The Community Hiveminds of Orzic Nedbens||New York Times Democracy||“Die, DIE!”|
|4.||The Republic of Taiqiong||Left-Leaning College State||“Nationalism, Livelihood, Democracy”|
|5.||The Republic of Mariel-Ragnar Combined Entity||Left-Leaning College State||“Kill It With Fire!”|
|6.||The Keyboards of KB||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Liberty”|
- : The Republic of Taiqiong arrived from Lazarus.
- : The Republic of Taiqiong ceased to exist.
- : Embassy cancelled between EmbassyRegionia and Weyard.
- : The Plaid Dad of Venico of the region EmbassyRegionia ordered the closure of its embassy in Weyard.
- : The Holy Democracy of The Universe World of the region The Great Universe proposed constructing embassies.
- : Regional Founder The Wandering Space Creatures of Aeiouia ceased to exist.
- : Embassy established between EmbassyRegionia and Weyard.
- : The Interstellar Republic of The Oblong Collective agreed to construct embassies with EmbassyRegionia.
- : Embassyregionia of the region EmbassyRegionia proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Wandering Space Creatures of Aeiouia arrived from Lazarus.
Weyard Regional Message Board
Friends, Romans, Countrymen, the great plague that curses us has again risen! We are again, your salvation. We shall cleanse this region in flame; none shall survive, and all, will be freed.
To those that would embrace this menace, to those that would coddle it with fantasies of medicine, know that we are coming. We shall make no distinction between those that risk us all and those that curse us.
Salvation is at hand.
Congratulations on being featured!
Congrats on being featured!
Hello! I just wanted to leave a short message since Iíve been here for so long yet have never truly interacted with any of you. I stumbled upon this region years ago by complete happenstance and every time I get back into NationStates I always move my nation(s) here. I was the United Nation of Cipher and the Grand American Federation for the longest time and an old buddy of mine who also joined the region was the Wolves of Freedom. I still fondly remember him and me seeing a post on the boards where the Imperium of Tinfect wondered who we were and why Weyard had become so attractive as of late, which made us realize how funny/bizarre it was that we and our puppet states arrived out of nowhere and never introduced ourselves. Regardless, my point is that I really like this region and Iím glad you lads made it. Cheers
Uh, this was kind of unexpected, but thanks. Sorry that we have been so inactive recently; most of the people here have been on kind of a holding pattern of hiatus from NS. Glad to hear that you like the region and stuff.
I actually recall some of us wondering who Wolves of Freedom was back when we were more active. We probably should have reached out to you too in hindsight.
While everyone still holds onto that NS hiatus this April Fools event let me ferret somethings up for the region. Yes I amused myself with that pun and used it as an excuse to write something here.