WA Delegate: None.
Last WA Update:
Today's World Census Report
The Most Devout in Weyard
World Census Inquisitors conducted rigorous one-on-one interviews probing the depth of citizens' beliefs in order to determine which nations were the most devout.
As a region, Weyard is ranked 3,408th in the world for Most Devout.
|1.||The Sentiocentrist Theocracy of True Moriya Shrine||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Suwako is our Lady and Savior”|
|2.||The Empire of The Vorlon Hegemony||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Who Are You?”|
|3.||The Theocracy of Holy Alliance of God||Left-Leaning College State||“May Yahwallah's Love Spread Across the Stars”|
|4.||The Interstellar Republic of The Second Brotherhood of Planets||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Imagine all the people... Living life in peace.”|
|5.||The Armed Republic of The Shadow Confederation||New York Times Democracy||“What Do You Want?”|
|6.||The Theocracy of The United Way||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Strength In Unity”|
|7.||The Nomadic Peoples of The Gorris Entire||New York Times Democracy||“Cold Is Death... Warmth is Life...”|
|8.||The Interstellar Republic of The Rihans||Left-Leaning College State||“Together, We Thrive”|
|9.||The Community Hiveminds of Orzic Nedbens||New York Times Democracy||“Die, DIE!”|
|10.||The Republic of Taiqiong||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Nationalism, Livelihood, Democracy”|
- : The Phantasm of Afi-Aftos of the region Fredonia proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy established between Cymopolia and Weyard.
- : The Orwellian Decepticon Empire of Pax Cybertronian of the region Cymopolia agreed to construct embassies.
- : The Wandering Space Creatures of Aeiouia proposed constructing embassies with Cymopolia.
- : The Community Hiveminds of Orzic Nedbens arrived from Lazarus.
- : The Orwellian Decepticon Empire of Pax Cybertronian of the region Cymopolia proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Community Hiveminds of Orzic Nedbens ceased to exist.
- : The Wandering Space Creatures of Aeiouia arrived from Lazarus.
- : The Wandering Space Creatures of Aeiouia lost WA Delegate status.
- : Regional Founder The Wandering Space Creatures of Aeiouia ceased to exist.
Weyard Regional Message Board
I swear, keeping track of puppets is a pain.
Especially when they are vague essentially fanfic concepts like this one.
I actually avoid puppets when I can, even if it leads to weird stuff like the entire Skahlt plotline apparently being Marieli. Mariel-Ragnar is distinct from Orzic primarily because I was trying to hide the evidence.
Annnnd... We're back in the WA. I'll take the Delegacy back, if ya'll don't mind.
Is this a coup?
It's always been a coup.
Pro tip: Osiris keeps sending region wide tgs. One would think banning them is bad in case something happens, but they frivolous.
As such, MT puppet into space
United Empire of Islam is a very active region...
But maybe too active for my tastes lol. You should be able to predict who this is. This is yet another theocratic FT concept, but with GLORIOUS HUMANITY. Blame Orzic Nedbens for helping me develop the initial concept. No Suleiman here, but they did go into space to avoid godless Earth