WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The People's Republic of Void lands
Last WA Update:
Nowhere contains 3 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Highest Average Tax Rates in Nowhere
Although some nations have a flat tax rate for all citizens while others tax the rich more heavily than the poor, the World Census used averages to rank the world's most taxing governments.
As a region, Nowhere is ranked 11,981st in the world for Highest Average Tax Rates.
|1.||The Wintermootery of Martanias||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Wintermoot Going Nowhere”|
|2.||The People's Republic of Void lands||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Things fall apart”|
|3.||The Republic of Metropolitan County of Istanbul||Anarchy||“Progress with Humanity”|
- : The Football Playing Confederacy of RBBF of the region SECFanatics proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Phantasm of Afi-Aftos of the region Fredonia proposed constructing embassies.
- : The United Kingdom of Polar Bear kingdom departed this region for The South Pacific.
- : The United Kingdom of Polar Bear kingdom arrived from The South Pacific.
- : The National Anarchist Republic of Nibiru Republic departed this region for The Coalition of Fascist Nations.
- : The National Anarchist Republic of Nibiru Republic arrived from Osiris.
- : The Insurgency of Woodland Partisans departed this region for Ouroboros.
- : The Insurgency of Woodland Partisans arrived from South Bavaria.
- : Ytrojan empire ceased to exist.
- : The Dictatorship of Mockia of the region Lardyland proposed constructing embassies.
Nowhere Regional Message Board
Just flying thru on our way south. I absolutely must stop here so that our forum news feed can say "The Travellers are Nowhere."
Greetings.Just another friendly wanderer, rolling along with The Geese and friends roadshow.
*floats in over the horizon*
Are we lost? I can't find us on the map!
I hope it's OK to post here.
Hello everyone just your friendly B17 bomber here, landing to refuel and have some fun!
Greetings from TAO. Just passing through on WalkAbout with Geese and friends.
Now I know what it is like to be in the Middle of Nowhere.
*floats off into the sunset*
Thanks for hosting us!