WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The People's Republic of Void lands
Last WA Update:
Nowhere contains 4 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Soda Pop Sector in Nowhere
The World Census recorded sales of fizzy syrup water in order to determine which nations have the largest beverage industries.
As a region, Nowhere is ranked 4,359th in the world for Largest Soda Pop Sector.
|1.||The Dictatorship of YTrojan Empire||Capitalist Paradise||“Part of YTrojan Enterprises”|
|2.||The People's Republic of Void lands||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Things fall apart”|
|3.||The Republic of Metropolitan County of Istanbul||Anarchy||“Progress with Humanity”|
|4.||The Wintermootery of Martanias||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Wintermoot Going Nowhere”|
- : The unified british federation ceased to exist.
- : The Dictatorship of YTrojan Empire arrived from Lazarus.
- : The Football Playing Confederacy of RBBF of the region SECFanatics proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Dictatorship of Tyranium empire departed this region for Australialia.
- : The Dictatorship of Tyranium empire arrived from Rejected Realms.
- : The Phantasm of Afi-Aftos of the region Fredonia proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Holy Empire of Awlekre departed this region for League of Christian Nations.
- : The Holy Empire of Awlekre arrived from NationStates.
- : The United Kingdom of Points of Authority departed this region for Nairobi.
- : The United Kingdom of Points of Authority arrived from United Allied Federation.
Nowhere Regional Message Board
Just flying thru on our way south. I absolutely must stop here so that our forum news feed can say "The Travellers are Nowhere."
Greetings.Just another friendly wanderer, rolling along with The Geese and friends roadshow.
*floats in over the horizon*
Are we lost? I can't find us on the map!
I hope it's OK to post here.
Hello everyone just your friendly B17 bomber here, landing to refuel and have some fun!
Greetings from TAO. Just passing through on WalkAbout with Geese and friends.
Now I know what it is like to be in the Middle of Nowhere.
*floats off into the sunset*
Thanks for hosting us!