WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The People's Republic of Void lands
Nowhere contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Efficient Economies in Nowhere
Nations ranked highly are the most ruthlessly efficient at translating raw resources, including people, into economic output.
As a region, Nowhere is ranked 8,791st in the world for Most Efficient Economies.
|1.||The Wintermootery of Martanias||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Wintermoot Going Nowhere”|
|2.||The People's Republic of Void lands||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Things fall apart”|
- : The Free Land of Zetarsilase departed this region for The Communist Party of the World.
- : The Free Land of Zetarsilase arrived from Kyushu.
- : The Interstellar Federation of Sycamore Island of the region Where anyone can be anything proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Federal Republic of Donkkibus departed this region for Shoppers World Rules.
- : The Federal Republic of Donkkibus arrived from Femdom State.
- : The Principality of Sygian for the win8 departed this region for Violet Irises.
- : The Principality of Sygian for the win8 arrived from NEKO.
- : Embassy established between Nowhere and Wintreath.
- : The People's Republic of Void lands agreed to construct embassies with Wintreath.
- : The Wintrean Monarch of Wintermoot of the region Wintreath proposed constructing embassies.
Nowhere Regional Message Board
Just flying thru on our way south. I absolutely must stop here so that our forum news feed can say "The Travellers are Nowhere."
Greetings.Just another friendly wanderer, rolling along with The Geese and friends roadshow.
*floats in over the horizon*
Are we lost? I can't find us on the map!
I hope it's OK to post here.
Hello everyone just your friendly B17 bomber here, landing to refuel and have some fun!
Greetings from TAO. Just passing through on WalkAbout with Geese and friends.
Now I know what it is like to be in the Middle of Nowhere.
Thanks for letting us rest here, The People's Republic of Void lands, we must be on our way.
*floats off into the sunset*
Thanks for hosting us!