WA Delegate: None.
Embassies: United Federation of Planets, The Ascendancy, Minecraftia, Dune, The Illuminati, Ivory Tower, Confederacy of Independent Systems, facebook nations, Winterfell, Free State of Wisconsin, United States of America, Hapes Consortium, POLATION, Nelborne Union, The Embassy, Federation of Planets Headquarters, and 3 others.The Dirt Alliance, Cyberius Confederation, and Turkic Union.
Intergalactic Federacy contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Trout Fishing Sector in Intergalactic Federacy
The World Census conducted frenzied haggling with fishmongers in order to determine which nations have the largest fishing industries.
As a region, Intergalactic Federacy is ranked 7,034th in the world for Largest Trout Fishing Sector.
|1.||The Valerian Empire of House Dace||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Peace Through Power!”|
|2.||The Kingdom of Cainesland||Psychotic Dictatorship||“A compliment a day keeps depression away.”|
- : The Dictatorship of Ado of the region The Pirate Bay proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Bucket Hat Lovers of Xhakhaslovakia of the region Hotel California proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy cancelled between World Alliance and Intergalactic Federacy.
- : The Republic of Trotskyish of the region World Alliance ordered the closure of its embassy in Intergalactic Federacy.
- : Embassy cancelled between Iura pecunia et libertas and Intergalactic Federacy.
- : The Dragon Nest of KingDragon of the region Dragon Clan proposed constructing embassies.
- : Jondon of the region Iura pecunia et libertas ordered the closure of its embassy in Intergalactic Federacy.
- : The Arbitrary United States of Hostanea of the region Republic of Arbiture proposed constructing embassies.
- : The United Star Systems of Bulbasaur1 of the region New Bulbasauria proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy cancelled between Diplomatic Union and Intergalactic Federacy.
Intergalactic Federacy Regional Message Board
Heads up to everyone as October is around the corner and surely for the 4th time another Zombie Apocalypse mostly likely occur in NS. Unless they change it something different I would be surprised. However I must say I am not sure if I will be involved in another Zombie Apocalypse again as I have participated for the last three years. That be said I am tired with zombies and never was a fan of zombies truly. If it was set around vampires and werewolves I could be a bit more inclined to stay aboard. If it was a ghostbusters thing I definitely would be ecstatic about it. Therefore that is all I have to say. Even still if I don't participate I will be active enough to come on to lock down to make sure our region is secure but nothing more than that.
For those that saw the NS News briefing regions will be able to appoint officers over the next several days when that will be available. The IGF Consulate will appoint this regional officers to appropriate positions to nations that will head these office posts. Thank you and have a good evening.
Thanks. I have an ongoing thread Dark Space Rising: The Next Generation if you care to join.
Is that on the IGF forums? I may not have the time though, but I'll try.
It is in the forums. Here is a link to sign up so you join anytime when you have time.
I welcome anyone interested to join the thread titled 'Oliva's Apocalypse' Just go to the signup thread first.
Ok, thank you. I will check it out. I can join in anytime after signup?
The April Fools Day event the WA Secretary General Election is in Round 2. If anyone like to see me run I only need a total 5 endorsements to qualify to run before its too late. I think its time that my beloved nation of Odinburgh must release Loki from prison to cause some mischief.