by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

The Imperial Union Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«123456»

What that

Blitzel Kriegen wrote:What that

I can't reveal the details in the open

The Greater Union of Man wrote:I can't reveal the details in the open

Ight

Blitzel Kriegen, Francos ownership, and Reborn Vandals, did you really think I could only hit one target at a time?
5N23W

Vampiric territories

Glorious russia and Blitzel Kriegen, are we ready for some fun?

Glorious russia

I was just watching what happens. Why the **** would I doubt?

Blitzel Kriegen wrote:I was just watching what happens. Why the **** would I doubt?

It does appear that they gave up the location of their base of operations in the process

Glorious russia

Vampiric territories wrote:Glorious russia and Blitzel Kriegen, are we ready for some fun?

Never heard of Napoleon or Hitler, have you?

Appalachia proper

Glorious russia wrote:Never heard of Napoleon or Hitler, have you?

look I get that you were trying discourage Vampiric territories from invading you by bringing up the past, but come on you hurt Adolfs feelings and now hes locked up in is room so please apologize to him so hes not in there for the next few days

Greater deseret

Dyeus wrote:Blitzel Kriegen, Francos ownership, and Reborn Vandals, did you really think I could only hit one target at a time?
5N23W

We see now what you are. You're monster who desire nothing but destruction, siding with the servants of the Devil himself. We're independent now, we have all we wanted. Now the crusade can begin.

Glorious russia

Appalachia proper wrote:look I get that you were trying discourage Vampiric territories from invading you by bringing up the past, but come on you hurt Adolfs feelings and now hes locked up in is room so please apologize to him so hes not in there for the next few days

I apologise, sensitivities are something we'd not considered.

Greater deseret wrote:We see now what you are. You're monster who desire nothing but destruction, siding with the servants of the Devil himself. We're independent now, we have all we wanted. Now the crusade can begin.

Friend, you didn't need to go to war. You could have just requested independence and I'd have granted it, with a few terms of the agreement. But I'm glad you joined us.

Appalachia proper, will your name make sense when there is no Appalachia... proper?
Francos ownership, what will you own when I'm done?
Blitzel Kriegen, kaboom
Reborn Vandals, one well placed strike will trade you for the Nile
The Greater Union of Man, come out and face us

Dyeus wrote:Appalachia proper, will your name make sense when there is no Appalachia... proper?
Francos ownership, what will you own when I'm done?
Blitzel Kriegen, kaboom
Reborn Vandals, one well placed strike will trade you for the Nile
The Greater Union of Man, come out and face us

Oh don't worry, we'll meet soon

The Greater Union of Man wrote:Oh don't worry, we'll meet soon

The Crimson Dagger and the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Armadas have been given orders to close in on your ships. We will take no prisoners.

Dyeus wrote:The Crimson Dagger and the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Armadas have been given orders to close in on your ships. We will take no prisoners.

We will take prisoners when we storm the remains of the crashed ships. They will be experimented on until we get detailed understanding of how you tick.

The wreckage of the Crimson Dagger is being cleared of any remaining hostiles, will be converted into a museum soon.

Dyeus, to all Houses I give an ultimatum. Surrender and keep your full territory, or your fate is up to your conquerors.

The Greater Union of Man wrote:Dyeus, to all Houses I give an ultimatum. Surrender and keep your full territory, or your fate is up to your conquerors.

For those who would rather fight to the death, I have some unique... surprises in store. The body of Asczaela had given us a framework for Project Berserker, but the intact specimens aboard the Crimson Dagger were the last piece of the puzzle. We had the suits, we had the men, we just needed the link between.

Vampiric territories

I lived. ~Biancia

The phobian temple

Blitzel Kriegen and Greater deseret, she would like to have a talk with you. Bring Carus as well please. ~Kala'tona

Greater deseret

The phobian temple wrote:Blitzel Kriegen and Greater deseret, she would like to have a talk with you. Bring Carus as well please. ~Kala'tona

If your Dark Goddess wishes to meet us, then Mecha Jesus will come with.

Greater deseret wrote:If your Dark Goddess wishes to meet us, then Mecha Jesus will come with.

It's been too long since the last time I almost died

The phobian temple

Enough talk. Now we fight.

We're requesting immediate reinforcements, the containment zone has seen a breach and those monsters are fighting, tearing through everything

«123456»

Advertisement